The reality of a black man

When it comes to sex, being safe comes first. Its why I persuade couples to keep to a black male whom they've got appreciative trust with rather than galivanting with any black male they fish out the street.

If condoms aren't used, testing is mandatory! Amie loves it bareback and even though the testing is not 100% it is this least you should do. One night of thrills should be fun and not a high risk activity.

Amie was wondering what the risk is when it comes to oral sex. So many that use rubbers for intercourse don't use them when the wife sucks a strange cock. Has anyone gotten anything from oral sex, how risky is it?

I know a woman who only just found out she has AIDS got it from her hubby cheating while married!!! her life is fucked, its not worth killing yourself for pleasure. Keep safe ya'll

Except I'm a bit pissed at the guy who started this post. HIV/AIDS isn't something that's only applicable to black men but to all men. It's not meant to be a racial thing.

Except I'm a bit pissed at the guy who started this post. HIV/AIDS isn't something that's only applicable to black men but to all men. It's not meant to be a racial thing.
You need to read it again, instead of getting pissed, read it again

Not entirely convinced it makes a different whether you are black or white, self preservation should not be taken lightly regardless of skin colour or sex even.

Back