The quetion time when they come home

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
I have no doubt many here like myself let their wives play alone, with the condition we get told every detail
am I correct????????
we agreed that if she played alone I had to know everything, she would text me when she could
I want every detail , the details the small details can be the most arousing and I want everything so I record it with a recorder so that I can write it up on my own and not miss anything in the heat of the moment reclaiming her
these are some from last Thursday when she got fucked by a stranger half her age and kept her until 7.45 am Friday morning
Q what was he like
A Quite dishy about 28 yrs old
QBig ?
A not bad id say 8ins
Q Where from
A I don't know I didn't ask him
Q.so how did he come to pull you/
A I knew he was interested by how he was looking at me when I was bending over so I made sure when I had reach down and get the mixers from shelf I would sometimes bend over with my ass facing him and then squat down facing him next time and as I got up spread my knees slightly
Q did he see you were bare under your dress
A I guessed he couldn't help but notice, but when we were in the lift he said when he put his hand on my ass he said "I knew you were commando when I watched you in the bar"
Q what did you say
A I don't wear them they show line in my skirt
Q what did he say
A He just grabbed me with both hands squeezed my ass and said "mmmm your hot"
Q did he finger you in lift
A No but nearly and we got to 6th floor doors opened
Q Didn't you use Kevins room
A no I went to his room Kevin wanted me take him to his room, but he wasn't having that he wanted me in his room, I think he realised something was going on with me and Kevin and anyway Kevin had a call he had go home his wife was on phone ages but don't know what was wrong
Q Didn't Kevin say anything to you what was wrong
A no he didn't he just came over and said "Ihave to shoot off I will try to get back text me whats happening and when you have finished if I can get back I will be in my room try get back as quick as you can after hes finished you sexy bitch"
Q did you text him when you came out this morning
A yes I did but he didn't text back and I wasn't waiting around with a dripping fanny in the reception I saw taxi outside and jumped in and came straight back here
Q How long before he last spunked in you until now
A About 25 mins ago it is dripping now I can feel it
Q How many times he spunk you,?
A Twice before we stopped and had a ******* from the fridge, then I sucked him off
Q Swallow?
A she just stuck her tongue out showing me it coated and said "taste?"
I kissed her tongue down her throat and could taste him on her tongue
Q What di he say when you swallowed?
A he just said "******* I didn't think you would swallow most just gag and spit it out ,,,, do you always swallow
'Q What did you say?
A yes I old him I always do
Q What did he say?
A He just said "******* your a dream women I don't know any one who has swallowed me like that before
then we kissed and I played with her clit, and she said "come on lets go on sofa and you can have your treat"
That sound familiar to what others do ?post-21433-0-89424300-1334084474.jpg

Back