The Queen of Spades

Would you want your wife/girlfriend to have a Queen of Spades tatoo?

• Yes

Votes: 2,148 86.9%
  • No

Votes: 168 6.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 156 6.3%

• Total voters
Every time a white lady gets fucked for the first time from a BBC, the BBC should be responsible that she gets marked with a "Queen of Spades tattoo" above her pussy so that all her future lovers may see that this pussy was already visited from a BBC. :) In my opinion this should become a law. ;)

Every time a white lady gets fucked for the first time from a BBC, the BBC should be responsible that she gets marked with a "Queen of Spades tattoo" above her pussy so that all her future lovers may see that this pussy was already visited from a BBC. :) In my opinion this should become a law. ;)

Nobby. That would be a good law but tought to enforce. The best way for black males to put their brand on a whotegirl is to get her pregnant. I can't tell you how many hardon's I've gotten in the past year seeing pretty whitebabes with black *******.

I find the tatoos and the jewelry to be very sexy. I have to applaud these women who desplay it proudly. I don't know if i could be so brave!

Why not ? I am pretty sure it would look great on you. :) You can wear such a tattoo on your ass so that nobody can see it in your daily life, only your lover will see this. :)

You can get them at http://www.nipplecharms.com/swinger-jewelry.html.
image.jpg

If I saw you in public, I would invite you for a cup of coffee or a *******, then ask you to join me to a dance party or lounge where we could dance (you pushing your ass against my pelvis and me pinching your ass), and then I will get a room where we will enjoy each other's bodies and I will make you proud to be a QOS...

Back