* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Wife dressed up for a nite out on vacation. No bra or panties under her super-short dress. View attachment 1142709 A tattoo would be too awkward to explain to family and ******* back home...

Awesome dress. My wife wears a QoS temp tattoo at times and no one in our family has ever even brought it up. She also always wears a QoS anklet which one ever mentions. For us it's super exciting but family or strangers don't seem to notice or know the meaning

Very nice there @Spanishwife4blacks, and I'm :blackheart:ing the other original (not photo-shopped) :qos: content I see on here and keep up the great work in the VIP lounge here.

I've been on a little hiatus as I had alot of work to handle recently (both business and pleasure) but ensure the QoS VIP management is still around although in the shadows of the club and in charge. I'll have some great content coming up shortly to share for 2017 but for now I wanted to showcase another real and original :qos: from the site here our very own @Jessicarabbit . Big :lips::lips: to you seXXXy.

full

You can see more of her hot :qos: content at her media collection here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/users/jessicarabbit.104111/

Last edited:
That's me alright, thanks for the love Sir!@bigblackbull76:lips::qos::inlove:

View attachment 1159913
@Jessicarabbit - Your more than welcome my sweet :qos:. And what a gorgeous shot of your ass there - just makes me want to :lips: it right where :qos: marks the spot which I think is going to happen real soon.

Just came across this hot ass pic posted on another online thread for a couple seeking a Black Bull. This is another gorgeous :qos: ass I would love to meet and :lips: too :blackgrimace:.

Much :blackheart: and respect to my :qos:. :balanced:

Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 9.03.22 PM.png

@Jessicarabbit - Your more than welcome my sweet :qos:. And what a gorgeous shot of your ass there - just makes me want to :lips: it right where :qos: marks the spot which I think is going to happen real soon.

Just came across this hot ass pic posted on another online thread for a couple seeking a Black Bull. This is another gorgeous :qos: ass I would love to meet and :lips: too :blackgrimace:.

Much :blackheart: and respect to my :qos:. :balanced:

what a nice body outfit....sweet

Back