* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Dam thats a nice big ol :qos: ass, beautiful. :blackgreedy:

Peace to this hot real :qos: here too - :lips: @Jessi4bbc1 , love that giant real :qos: tat design on the shoulders and chests.

image1-jpg.1011515
That's some cool ass ink! $$$$

Hey @franzzzzCH much appreciation and respect on the detailed realistic art work imitating my real life work. :bigsmile::balanced:

@Jerry Turner - I also appreciate your :blackheart: for the:qos: and contributions however we want quality photos of real :qos: woman in the QoS VIP Lounge and not photo-shopped pics. Please post only real QoS shots and not fakes. I started removing the poor quality fake photos I've seen and found already. (If you got some good ideas on poses send them to me and I'll have my real QoS's model them for you).

Thanks Management has spoken. Long Live the Real :qos:s:lips:
:balanced:

I apologize for posting photo shopped pictures or anything that would have offend anyone from my collection. I respect that this is a real culture and I'm merely an admirer. Keep up the great work!

I know its been a long-time and I'm sorry I left you all. But I'm back to post some more off the wall content. The club is back open and its even better than before.

Here is a hot cum-slut that couldn't make it any more obvious what her favorite past-time hobby is. Can anyone take a good guess:

tumblr_n6u2yfW6Wd1rpa8tzo1_1280.jpg
Wow...

Back