* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Welcome All to the

:qos:QoS (Queen of Spades) VIP Lounge & Club:qos:

For all those sexy owned white women who are part of the club, be proud and show off your brand to everyone. Or for those BBC lovin-white-cum-sluts, get a tat, post on here and join the club. Mingle around and with your tat the drinks are on the house. Show your love to the BlackBulls and they will definitely show some love back.
View attachment 694081

The Queen of Spade Definition and Symbol:

queen
n

1 a female sovereign who is the official ruler or head of state
2 the wife or widow of a king
3 a woman or a thing personified as a woman considered the best or most important of her kind

spades
n

1 plural form of spade
2 One of the four suits of playing cards, marked with the black symbol .
3 A card game in which the spade suit cards are trumps.
4 A former derogatory term for a Black Americans, more commonly used in the post-Civil War era than today.

Therefore the definition of Queen of Spades would be a woman considered the best of her kind who has a strong sexual preference for a man who trumps others which is a Dominant Black male.

The symbol:

View attachment 562195
A Black Spade with with a 'Q' above or inside. Wearing the symbol demonstrates white women who live a lifestyle with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tattoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available.

To wear or be branded with the tattoo shows and represents a dedicated commitment and choice that their pussy belongs to the strong black male also known as Black Bulls.

This is what I'm talking about - "Say it loud ladies-I LOVE BLACK COCK AND I'M PROUD!" -Who sang that song? Oh yeah- every white slut's pussy and tonsils that's who. ~BBB76

View attachment 562194

View attachment 621207

View attachment 562193

image-jpg.595756

love it
20191109_140423.jpg

Nothing more special than white sluts and their cuckolds to know their true purpose which is to service and worship the mighty black man and his dick. I enjoy being worshiped by eager sluts. We need more of them

Nothing more special than white sluts and their cuckolds to know their true purpose which is to service and worship the mighty black man and his dick. I enjoy being worshiped by eager sluts. We need more of them

Back