* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

I will buy 2 sure but need to find it first...can you help ?
Yes yo finding it, see attached. Possibly to pulsating in her orifices, have to see if she’s quality BBC bunny ? meat

041A1C83-EE7F-4C15-A3C3-3ED8658B916E.png

Yes yo finding it, see attached. Possibly to pulsating in her orifices, have to see if she’s quality BBC bunny ? meat

View attachment 2948020
do you mean to ask to see my wife in general or wearing it ?
and thanks for helping me here..appreciate.

ca03ee0f.png

The way it should be!
how can i convince my wife to get it near nipple ?

That is one hot QoS centerfold shot there @Sable Fux. Did I count about 3 Black studs around you? Man I bet they had you air-tight stuffed that night. :bigsmile:

I got a ton of photos just dumped from my phone I still have to sort through of the latest action with the new inductee to the QoS VIP Lounge, and man what an introduction did she make. Everyone please welcome the lovely Mrs. @M500 to the VIP Lounge. She definitely surprised me with the nice BBC - QoS tat on your back shoulder and told me she was in the hot-tub at the upscale hotel with a family and their ******* kinda staring at it too probably trying to figure it out. :blackgrimace:

this is the ultimate result of why we are here....

Dam @Bamagirl4BBC2014 - thats real hot and loving the QoS nail job. Well done. To echo my man @TLove20 indeed "True Queen of :qos:"

Allow me to release a few more shots from the QoS VIP lounge vault with another True Queen of :qos: @M500 and she even posted a video in her media gallery of our hot encounter too:

View attachment 818694
View attachment 818700

the shout is nothing but the pleasure and i can feel the same for my lady.

Back