* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Have had mine for about 6 years now and love the occasional comments when its seen .. Im very happy to publicly expose my preferences !

Attachments

• 2016-12-29 21.29.32.jpg
    2016-12-29 21.29.32.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 558
  • IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 431
  • 024a.jpg
    024a.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 438
  • Kym QOS Tat a.jpg
    Kym QOS Tat a.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 476
  • Kym QOS Tat b.jpg
    Kym QOS Tat b.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 531
  • Kym QOS Tat.jpg
    Kym QOS Tat.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 596
How long does it take for a tattoo to heal? Does it take longer if it’s in an intimate spot?

Just wondering. I have no experience with them. I suppose I could ask a friend that has them, these photos made me wonder about it. I also wonder what kind of pain it is. Like a rubber band being snapped on your skin (10000 times) or worse?
It took a couple of weeks to fully heal. The pain was the worst I have ever felt. It’s one of those things you hope would be erotic..but it wasn’t. Lol. The door to the room was open most of the time so a couple of guys watched which would have been pretty hot if it hadn’t hurt so much. I would still do it again if I had the option:

In general tattoos will heal in about a week with normal good care - sooner if your artist uses latest healing tape technology. It's not a big deal.

As for the "sensation" -- I prefer to describe it as annoying, more than painful. Yeah, it hurts, but it's not so bad that you ask the tattoo-er to stop but you're sure as hell looking forward to when it's all over. And like the healing tape - tattoo "guns" are way smoother and quieter and less pain-giving today than even a year ago.

Placement of the tattoo - the body part that's gonna get the ink - does vary the amount of discomfort (in my experience, for sure). I've got a flamey pattern on my tummy (looks like my crotch is on fire!) and the farther down Michelle (the artist) went, the more it hurt. Everybody will have his own experience to tell you, but what the fuck, go ahead and get some ink and find out how you tolerate it. The QoS won't be any easier or worse for healing or even the inking, so don't worry about that.Okay? Enjoy!

Back