The Preparation of Louise 6 - END

expatdad

Male
From
UK
fragrance of the girl as he moved closer. His heart pounded as he tentatively reached out with his tongue and licked the lobe of her ear. He grew bolder and licked around her ear, trailing the soft, dainty curves.

Startled Louise and turned to look at him. Her eyes looked straight into his and Georgy's heart leapt at the look in her eyes. There was no laughter in those eyes. No mocking sneer. Those lovely blue eyes were glazed, staring at him in surprise and wonder.

She turned away. Her head seemed to rise and tilt. Was she actually offering her ear to be licked again? He did not hesitate. Darting forward he enveloped the whole of that small ear in his mouth. Sucking and licking, he darted his tongue inside and swirled it round and round inside the delicate interior.

He heard Louise murmur and gasp. Her head tilted further and she turned slightly pressing herself into his sucking lips and swirling tongue.

"Ooooh...."

Georgy marveled that his own actions had generated that moan and doubled his efforts. His limber tongue swirling, licking, probing the soft delicate whirl of her petite ear.

Scarface relished the soft body of the young girl, soon to be a woman.

He watched the turmoil of emotions that crossed her face as the four Africans pleasured her. His hands stroked the soft silky inner surface of her thighs, rising occasionally to run along the rounded curves of her shapely hips.

He kneaded the soft skin in his hard, calloused hands.

This lovely soft flesh was going to earn him a fortune!

He rose from between her splayed thighs and moved closer. Rising up her body, he pushed aside the other men. He grinned as Louise protested the removal of the hot sucking mouths from her nipples. She groaned at the removal of the wetly exciting tongue from her ear.

Her eyes flashed open.

She stared up into the eyes of Scarface.

Into the face of a grinning black stranger, with ugly scars, and a gleam in his eye that made her shudder. She tried to clamp her legs shut, but it was far too late for that. Instead her knees tightened around the heavy body of the older black African as he rose up above her. She spread her legs open, not wanting to seem to hug this man with her legs.

Unfortunately, as her legs opened, so did her lotus-like centre.

Shocked, Louise could feel her feminine centre open receptively in anticipation of the male member seeking entrance. She sought to clamp her legs shut again, and then to buck him off.

She failed miserably. Her legs seemed to flail around in protest.

Scarface grinned. Her soft body rubbed and writhed against his, adding to his pleasure and delight.

Louise paused in her writhing and looked up into the grinning face of Scarface. She pulled a face at him. He laughed and reached down between his legs positioning himself. Louise swallowed.

He was going to try and line himself up for entry!

She tried to edge away up the bed, but there was nowhere to go.

She gasped at the feel of his cock against her entrance. It was surprisingly soft and silky, not at all what she had expected. The fat plump head slid up and down the line of the lips of vagina. Her lower lips seemed to slide apart as he rubbed. He pushed between those lips. Louise was realizing the inner strength and hardness behind that silky soft cap and her loins flooded wet. Her moisture lubricated the head and Scarface was pushing deeper.

The rubbing of his large cock against her innocent unused entrance was good....

Her head flew back and a deep hungry moan escaped her throat. Her hands flew up and grasped his shoulders, and suddenly her legs had wrapped around him and she humped upwards and wailed as black cock pushed through her hymen…

THE END

fragrance of the girl as he moved closer. His heart pounded as he tentatively reached out with his tongue and licked the lobe of her ear. He grew bolder and licked around her ear, trailing the soft, dainty curves.

Startled Louise and turned to look at him. Her eyes looked straight into his and Georgy's heart leapt at the look in her eyes. There was no laughter in those eyes. No mocking sneer. Those lovely blue eyes were glazed, staring at him in surprise and wonder.

She turned away. Her head seemed to rise and tilt. Was she actually offering her ear to be licked again? He did not hesitate. Darting forward he enveloped the whole of that small ear in his mouth. Sucking and licking, he darted his tongue inside and swirled it round and round inside the delicate interior.

He heard Louise murmur and gasp. Her head tilted further and she turned slightly pressing herself into his sucking lips and swirling tongue.

"Ooooh...."

Georgy marveled that his own actions had generated that moan and doubled his efforts. His limber tongue swirling, licking, probing the soft delicate whirl of her petite ear.

Scarface relished the soft body of the young girl, soon to be a woman.

He watched the turmoil of emotions that crossed her face as the four Africans pleasured her. His hands stroked the soft silky inner surface of her thighs, rising occasionally to run along the rounded curves of her shapely hips.

He kneaded the soft skin in his hard, calloused hands.

This lovely soft flesh was going to earn him a fortune!

He rose from between her splayed thighs and moved closer. Rising up her body, he pushed aside the other men. He grinned as Louise protested the removal of the hot sucking mouths from her nipples. She groaned at the removal of the wetly exciting tongue from her ear.

Her eyes flashed open.

She stared up into the eyes of Scarface.

Into the face of a grinning black stranger, with ugly scars, and a gleam in his eye that made her shudder. She tried to clamp her legs shut, but it was far too late for that. Instead her knees tightened around the heavy body of the older black African as he rose up above her. She spread her legs open, not wanting to seem to hug this man with her legs.

Unfortunately, as her legs opened, so did her lotus-like centre.

Shocked, Louise could feel her feminine centre open receptively in anticipation of the male member seeking entrance. She sought to clamp her legs shut again, and then to buck him off.

She failed miserably. Her legs seemed to flail around in protest.

Scarface grinned. Her soft body rubbed and writhed against his, adding to his pleasure and delight.

Louise paused in her writhing and looked up into the grinning face of Scarface. She pulled a face at him. He laughed and reached down between his legs positioning himself. Louise swallowed.

He was going to try and line himself up for entry!

She tried to edge away up the bed, but there was nowhere to go.

She gasped at the feel of his cock against her entrance. It was surprisingly soft and silky, not at all what she had expected. The fat plump head slid up and down the line of the lips of vagina. Her lower lips seemed to slide apart as he rubbed. He pushed between those lips. Louise was realizing the inner strength and hardness behind that silky soft cap and her loins flooded wet. Her moisture lubricated the head and Scarface was pushing deeper.

The rubbing of his large cock against her innocent unused entrance was good....

Her head flew back and a deep hungry moan escaped her throat. Her hands flew up and grasped his shoulders, and suddenly her legs had wrapped around him and she humped upwards and wailed as black cock pushed through her hymen…

THE END
What a lovely story! I hope there is more to cum! LOL ;)

As I was reading this I couldn't get the idea out of my head that the mom already went through this and had set up the *******.

As I was reading this I couldn't get the idea out of my head that the mom already went through this and had set up the *******.

When I was in Zimbabwe I was shocked at the extent with which white mothers clearly actively co-operated in the bedding of their daughters by the Africans.

It does not just happen in Africa though. One of my contacts told me how she stayed with her aunt for 7 weeks in Paris. Her aunt had a black lover and one day the aunt announced she had to go away for a week on business and would her niece be alright on her own for a week.

During the week her aunt’s lover called and during a ‘splash around’ in the pool things got physical. The lady in question thought she had pulled a fast one on her aunt by sleeping with her aunt's lover and when the aunt returned she ‘enjoyed’ sneaking around behind her aunt’s back to be fucked by him.

Many,many years later she confided to her aunt what had been going on. Her aunt responded by showing her a very expensive piece of jewellery her lover had given her in return for her aunt being absent that week

Ahh! Don't you just love "family values"!
Apparently the Aunt determined the value of her niece's cunt to be worth a nice piece of jewelry. :bounce:

I
:)
her niece's virginity to be precise.

Aunt and niece by the way get along very well...

It was interesting that this young lady did not go 'black' again until she was college when one of her student friends introduced to her older black men and she decided to try it again, but that 'absence' may have based her hometown having few black men.

Older women generally have more experience of sex and therefore know. Black is superior

Or perhaps older women are bored with a steady partner and just want something different.

While younger white women are often just keen to experience sex assuming they are not of an age and mindset to be looking for love and relationships.

In Europe and in America we generally have a don't touch, don't look, and probably better not think it approach to young women.

In Africa there is no such culture, quite the opposite so the hands on attention can be both new, disturning arousing and not just for young women but for older wives as well.

My wife would rarely visit the shops, never mind a bar, without a black hand appreciatively stroking some part of her, or simply coming to comfortable rest on her bottom or thigh.

I never saw her alone in a bar, but even in a 'civilised' bar she caused a stir when she appeared in my presence. Seeing her walk into a bar without me would no doubt have been 'amusing'...

By civilised bar I mean a city centre smart hotel bar, or a respectable pub restaurant in a predominantly white area, as against the block built shanty town bars, nearly windowless, with corrugated roof and names like 'Pussy's Bar and Restaurant' in Kenya where a white woman is guaranteed all the sex she could want, whether she wants it or not...

mm what must it be like for a white woman to walk into a 'Pussy's Bar'?

A mix of madness, daring, a sense that the worst won't happen to me, bravado along with perhaps even a sexual compulsion, or even a belief that the white man on her arm will be able to keep her safe. a sense of fulfulling a long held sexual fantasy.

Of course the same place 'after dark' would probably be different to going there in daylight

In my story 'Seduction at Murchison Falls' I relocated the bar to Uganda and what I described was very much a what if situation that was deliberately 'over the top'

When we stopped near this place in Kenya to purchase petrol the guide was very clear 'do not go near that place'

After two years in Zimbabwe and after many adventures and experiences my wife was much more confident and unafraid of black men and she went into the 'African's bar' in Greendale. When she arrived home she did not have a single item of clothing that had not been torn.' She also had no bruises and a tired, but happy grin and sparkling eyes. In those last few months she was taking a view that she would never have another chance to do some of the things she did in the last few months in Zimbabwe once we were back in the UK

oh what is it like to be married to such a woman?

When you marry a woman who most males want to hump on sight you do take a risk.

For 13 years she was a one man woman, till an authortive, charming, aggressive, extremely rich, courteous African slipped her knickers off in a moment of weakness on her part and she discovered black cock...

It was not until she reluctantly let his friends bed her that she discovered that good sex and 'love' were not connected.

In one night his four friends took turns on her, and all giver her orgasms. As she said to me later she had not realised you could orgasm even when with a man you did not like. That dislike evaporated over the next months, he certainly liked her...

Amusing really, at 32yo she discovered sexual liberation and set out to make up for lost time. It was an emotional roller coaster, sweetened by the reality that her libido was high again, and despite her adventures she ended most nights cuddling up to me.

.... It was not until she reluctantly let his friends bed her that she discovered that good sex and 'love' were not connected.

In one night his four friends took turns on her, and all giver her orgasms. As she said to me later she had not realised you could orgasm even when with a man you did not like. That dislike evaporated over the next months, .....

Amusing really, at 32yo she discovered sexual liberation and set out to make up for lost time. It was an emotional roller coaster, sweetened by the reality that her libido was high again, and despite her adventures she ended most nights cuddling up to me.

Attaching their emotions to sex is a common thing for most women.
Once they realize that the two don't necessarily need to be connected and that they can maintain a loving sexual relationship with their spouse and enjoy exciting, purely sexual encounters with others, they really blossom. Especially if they have a husband who is not only understanding and supportive of her enjoying such a full sex life, but who truly enjoys seeing and knowing that his wife is totally satisfied in every way.

This supported by your last sentence about how, after she would enjoy he sexual adventures, she would find her emotional comfort cuddling up with you.

A completely satisfied wife will most likely lead to an extremely happy marriage and much pleasure and joy for both husband and wife. :)

The good story, but too early ended. It would be desirable to wait for arrival of parents and talk with them. And also further life of Louise, at least in an epilog.

Back