The Power of Big Black Cocks... All girls need to see this!

Is this not true girls?

• Total voters

Britt<3bbc

Female
As soon as any female finds out about the power of black dicks and about a pleasure that it can bring they almost instantly forget about their tiny white ones of the past! What kind of pleasure these small dicks can give them? Once a black man has taken a white women, a white man can never satisfy her again. I know this to be true! I am so thankful I was able to learn this already!

Here are some pics that prove this no?

Picture6.pngPicture7.pngPicture8.pngPicture9.pngPicture10.pngPicture11.pngPicture12.pngPicture13.pngPicture14.pngPicture15.pngPicture1.pngPicture2.pngPicture3.pngPicture4.pngPicture5.png

Well...on the whole...not every black guy is going to be a MANDINGO...and not every white guy is going to be hung like a fly...it's just that MOST of each demographic will fit into their "roles"...the main reason why black guys are "BULLS' is more of a mental thing and not so much the physical...I have come across many brothers that are NOT up to the task!

;) well Im black and I am unfortunatly only 4 inches when its hard ..so I think thoes pictures re selected with small white ones and big black ones .I am bi I have seen big other race dicks too .

Well...on the whole...not every black guy is going to be a MANDINGO...and not every white guy is going to be hung like a fly...it's just that MOST of each demographic will fit into their "roles"...the main reason why black guys are "BULLS' is more of a mental thing and not so much the physical...I have come across many brothers that are NOT up to the task!
Excellent point my man, you are on of the few cats in here that I have seen hit the nail directly on the head (no pun)
I venture to say that my wife has had her fair share of black cock. She only dates black men when she dates solo. Its not because all of them are super hung, as we have found its a rarity, most are average but occasionally she lands a monster. She doesn't date white guys solo because she already has a very well hung white guy at home..(patting self on back now) We/she likes black men because its different, taboo if you will, and like it or not black men are different kinds of lovers. Not necessarily better, and rarely worse, just different. And women like that. I know my wife sure does, thats why we have the relationship that we have. I love watching her have a good time, and for the most part most of the gents we have met have been really cool dudes that we can hang out with outside of the bedroom as well as inside. Thats what its about for us.

Excellent point my man, you are on of the few cats in here that I have seen hit the nail directly on the head (no pun)
I venture to say that my wife has had her fair share of black cock. She only dates black men when she dates solo. Its not because all of them are super hung, as we have found its a rarity, most are average but occasionally she lands a monster. She doesn't date white guys solo because she already has a very well hung white guy at home..(patting self on back now) We/she likes black men because its different, taboo if you will, and like it or not black men are different kinds of lovers. Not necessarily better, and rarely worse, just different. And women like that. I know my wife sure does, thats why we have the relationship that we have. I love watching her have a good time, and for the most part most of the gents we have met have been really cool dudes that we can hang out with outside of the bedroom as well as inside. Thats what its about for us.

Why thank you good Sir...it never fails to amaze me how the masses will readily eat up what ever gruel is fed to them...so sad really...that being said, I wish you and your wife well in your "social endeavors" and I hope she keeps landing the Monsters...both at home and away!

Good comments guys, i know it's always a joke, but B2W is like Playboy in a lot of ways..the pics and videos are fun and good..but the comments and literate folks on this site are really great..it has made me a daily follower. I am trying to suggest for ladies considering IR, to review the site and look at it as a adult fun venue for mature folks..osp

Although I really have no complants about my hubby, I will say I love a "meaty" cock. The last black lover I had was absolutly amazing. I would have to say it was the best Ive ever had. Size isnt always everything....but I woundnt want to only have be stuck with the small ones.

Back