The power black dick has over white bois

I have this recouring dream where my wife and I are on holiday with my mate Steve and his wife, after a few days we meet a tall toned black guy at the pool it's obvious to all he was very well endowed, our wives giggled and harmlessly flirted with him.
That evening we met Steve and Amy for drinks had quite a few when don the black guy turns up we all had a great laugh.
That night in bed we were quite tipsy I whispered in my wife's ear as we made love it was my fantasy for her to tease me about wanting to try a big black one she replied who says id be teasing!!! That was it I exploded inside her in seconds!!
I met Steve at the massage and steam room it was quiet Steve mentioned how randy Amy was we were relaxing in the steam room when don walked in got undressed and came in I couldn't believe the size of him!!! I couldn't help but imagine him with my wife and was rock hard I'm glad I had the towel over me Steve looked uncomfortable to.
Don smiled Steve and I were in a trance I remember reading somewhere that beta apes get erections in the presence of alpha apes we snapped out of it when don't said stand up and take your towels of if you want me to fuck your wives we both stood up my 5 inches solid leaking pre cum I was powerless Steve was about the same size a bit thinner his helmet all wet from pre cum.
Don laughed our little hard dicks were smaller put together than his still flaccid black dick and alot thinner! If the wind had blown I think I would have cum without touching myself I was unconsciously dry humping the air as was Steve our little white Dick's dribbling continuously I can't explain it but was lost in this haze of lust.
Don told us to face each other then to walk towards each other laughing our little hard white erections touched I don't know why but Steve and I started to dry hump our leaking small dicks together my eyes rolled back so did Steve's I couldn't take it any longer and grabbed Steve's arse he grabbed mine and we went crazy rubbing our little white dicks together using our pre cum as a lubricant I put my chin on Steve's shoulder and he done the same to me to steady each other as we both came spurt after spurt I seem to cum for ages I couldn't stop.
We collapsed either side of ******* who stood up patted us on the head and just said this is the beginning little Bois!!! I looked at Steve and we both knew he owned us and soon to be our wives and we were totally powerless to stop it.

Based on my experience with white bi-curious guys, we do tend to 'get off' with other guys, and quite often it becomes a preference. However, Black men seem to intensify that hunger. I get extremely excited whenever we have a Black man over for Beth. Eagerly on my knees providing any sexual service he desires. Although I have always enjoyed sex with guys, I never felt so submissive around any of the white guys Beth was with.

Back