The Perfect Man?

So these little chocolate figures of men have started appearing in local convenience stores where I live, and aside from laughing at the subtle joke being implied here, it got me to wondering...

...Ladies...

...what would make a man truly Perfect to you? Is it purely an appearance thing, or maybe more simply a sexual issue, or is there more to it? I'm willing to bet there is, so I'd like to hear from you, what you think the perfect man would be. Or how he would be. Or how he would look, or act.

Attachments

• photo112.jpg
    photo112.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 29
I didn't know until I met him. The perfect man is different for everyone. For me its a heart and mind thing that cannot be explained. Its just there. I knew it from day 1. Not to say he's perfect anymore thats for sure, but overall I am glad I made the choice I made.

I didn't know until I met him. The perfect man is different for everyone. For me its a heart and mind thing that cannot be explained. Its just there. I knew it from day 1. Not to say he's perfect anymore thats for sure, but overall I am glad I made the choice I made.

I'm very happy for you, to have met the man that has made you happy. :) Thank you for your response.

Back