The Perfect Man?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awsomcuck, Jan 7, 2015.

1. awsomcuck

awsomcuck Member

So these little chocolate figures of men have started appearing in local convenience stores where I live, and aside from laughing at the subtle joke being implied here, it got me to wondering...

...Ladies...

...what would make a man truly Perfect to you? Is it purely an appearance thing, or maybe more simply a sexual issue, or is there more to it? I'm willing to bet there is, so I'd like to hear from you, what you think the perfect man would be. Or how he would be. Or how he would look, or act.

Attached Files:

Shera1987, Chip and cucky like this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I bet those would sell a lot better if they had them in a choice of milk or dark chocolate, and with a nice, noticeable lump in the front of those love shorts.
    pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

3. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Very cool I have not seen those before and I know how much my wife loves" chocolate ".

awsomcuck likes this.
  4. time2try

time2try Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I didn't know until I met him. The perfect man is different for everyone. For me its a heart and mind thing that cannot be explained. Its just there. I knew it from day 1. Not to say he's perfect anymore thats for sure, but overall I am glad I made the choice I made.

5. awsomcuck

awsomcuck Member

I'm very happy for you, to have met the man that has made you happy. :) Thank you for your response.

6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I also ran across the Perfect Woman ... GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

pic_PerfectWoman.jpg

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  7. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US