The only reason I cancel a date.

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
For two months I have been engrossed with my bull. Not only is he super sexy, tall, well dressed and a real man he is also exceptionally intelligent. In short, totally my type and totally worth devotion.

All has been running swimmingly perfect in almost every way. Stephen and my bull even hung out at a Thunder game and kind of became friends outside of the lifestyle. I was a happy lady.
Except...

I first felt it around week three. It was Saturday and my bull does housework (which means I do it) on Saturdays. After just hanging and talking we went out for lunch and then back to his place for sex. I'm supposed to leave afterward and report to Stephen and let him explore his cuckold duties but I didn't. In fact the last place I wanted to be was away from my bull.

I began concocting plans about how I could just stay and serve him more.

When I did return home Stephen and I were running our after dinner routine when I was talking about my bull and when describing the conversation I meaningfully stated that I was "in love" with my bull.

Obviously this crushed Stephen and frightened me. After a few days of talking I called my bull and he agreed that I had crossed a dangerous line so we no longer are seeing one another.

I'm just glad I saw the signs.

Love is an emotional state that's hard for most people to walk away from, especially if the sex is good. In many cases, similar to yours, they don't walk away. Spending "alone time" allows all kind of undesirable situations to occur, and is a big reason I don't recommend couples do it in the way the two of you do. Its not over, however, so don't get comfortable with your accomplishment. Eventually the desire to reunite will occur, and the emotions will be twice as strong ... the old "absence makes the heart grow fonder" at work. So, you and hubby might wish to discuss the conditions, and set parameters to your activities. I can't see weekend visits or trips alone with your "bulls" as one of them.
My wife and I agreed long ago, that we wouldn't go out on dates or meet other people for sex individually. If its truly "just about sex" then there's no need for alone time with bulls or lovers.

Last edited:
I always stress that for me to remain a bull....that the wife and I fuck...while she and her hubby make love. What we do as a couple is all about the sex and not about love making. About a year and half ago after a very nice session one of the wives I had been seeing actually used the "L" word. She was lying in my arms and she just softly said "I love you". That was it. As difficult as it was for me, I ended it right there and then. She cried, begged and said she really didn't mean it but you can't just "take it back". My goal is to add "spice" to a marriage not break it up. Not sure if she ever told her hubby why we no longer see each other....but I sort of hope not. Most husbands AND wives would have a hard time dealing with the fact that their partner in life has told another person that they love them.

It's a difficult situation because there is a close line of intimacy that can be flirted with between a bull and a wife but that line is very thin and emotions from every angle can complicate things creating to much friction, I/'ve learned the hard way, you did the right thing!

Love is an emotional state that's hard for most people to walk away from, especially if the sex is good. In many cases, similar to yours, they don't walk away. Spending "alone time" allows all kind of undesirable situations to occur, and is a big reason I don't recommend couples do it in the way the two of you do. Its not over, however, so don't get comfortable with your accomplishment. Eventually the desire to reunite will occur, and the emotions will be twice as strong ... the old "absence makes the heart grow fonder" at work. So, you and hubby might wish to discuss the conditions, and set parameters to your activities. I can't see weekend visits or trips alone with your "bulls" as one of them.
My wife and I agreed long ago, that we wouldn't go out on dates or meet other people for sex individually. If its truly "just about sex" then there's no need for alone time with bulls or lovers.

Every relationship ("Bull"/Hotwife/husband) is different, and to say that in every case that "alone time"/trips alone with the "bull" is dangerous to the relationship is crap... It MAY be for 1 couple, and no problem at all for another. I was in "relationship" with 2 different couples where I had lots of "alone time" with the wife (I have at least some in most all), and in one case a couple of vacations lasting up to 5 days (all paid for by the husband btw). I didnt fall in "love" with her nor she with me, though we were very fond of each other and very much enjoyed the level of intimacy alone time gave us... it just made the sex even better. We all knew what this was about, and it is up to all 3 involved to keep things kosher... Those ended when in one case we decided the interest was not the same level anymore, and the other they she wanted to be monogamous to her husband again. Try not to go so overboard with the fear filled comments just because you have insecurities or issues surrounding "alone time" with the Bull... Its your worry, and maybe some others, but not everyone elses.

Every relationship ("Bull"/Hotwife/husband) is different, and to say that in every case that "alone time"/trips alone with the "bull" is dangerous to the relationship is crap... It MAY be for 1 couple, and no problem at all for another ..... Try not to go so overboard with the fear filled comments just because you have insecurities or issues surrounding "alone time" with the Bull... Its your worry, and maybe some others, but not everyone elses.
Sorry, Mark, I'm still trying to find where I said "in every case that alone time/trips with the bull is dangerous to the relationship" ... I imagine you just misread my post, and that's ok. But with that said, the risk to the marriage doesn't affect the bull whatsoever ... he really has no skin in the outcome of the marriage, or cares. His only interest is in satisfying his own primal needs.
And I'm not trying to scare anyone here ... I simply try to keep one foot planted firmly in reality and get folks to think of the outcomes and repercussions past a lot of the fantasy talk. Many times there are children involved ... she falls in love or infatuation with her bull, that bull is likely not to give a rats ass that the children just lost a stable home due to immature individuals.
Hope that helps explain my position better ... Mac

very well said

I think there's a difference between being "in love" and loving someone (such as in a good marriage). Love is an emotion, marriage is a commitment and unless you're too selfish to sacrifice your wants for your needs then why not be in love with your bull in addition to your husband? To me one love is not the same as the other because I'm willing to bet that if your bull had to put up with everything your husband does on a daily basis (bills, health, work, drama, *******, etc) he'd split so you can't compare your husband and the feelings you have for him vs. the feelings you have for the guy who fucks you right. apples to bananas

I think there's a difference between being "in love" and loving someone (such as in a good marriage). Love is an emotion, marriage is a commitment and unless you're too selfish to sacrifice your wants for your needs then why not be in love with your bull in addition to your husband? To me one love is not the same as the other because I'm willing to bet that if your bull had to put up with everything your husband does on a daily basis (bills, health, work, drama, *******, etc) he'd split so you can't compare your husband and the feelings you have for him vs. the feelings you have for the guy who fucks you right. apples to bananas
definitely not a very smart answer...

Sorry, Mark, I'm still trying to find where I said "in every case that alone time/trips with the bull is dangerous to the relationship" ... I imagine you just misread my post, and that's ok. But with that said, the risk to the marriage doesn't affect the bull whatsoever ... he really has no skin in the outcome of the marriage, or cares. His only interest is in satisfying his own primal needs.
And I'm not trying to scare anyone here ... I simply try to keep one foot planted firmly in reality and get folks to think of the outcomes and repercussions past a lot of the fantasy talk. Many times there are children involved ... she falls in love or infatuation with her bull, that bull is likely not to give a rats ass that the children just lost a stable home due to immature individuals.
Hope that helps explain my position better ... Mac
Mac you may not have said "Every" in that first comment, but the way you talk about "the Bull", or Lover as if we are all assholes who could give a ******* about the woman we are enjoying and her life is insulting, and prejudicial... yhou just throw us all into one big garbage can... thanks. Well everything you said does NOT apply to me, nor has it ever in my 27 yrs of being the Lover/"Bull" of a Hotwife. You may as well have said "all you black guys are the same." Though you are correct that there is no "investment" of a "Bull" in the family of that Hotwife, which has nothing to do with his/my desire to have her be happy at home so I can keep this ongoing "relationship" or fuck date, or whatever you think it is for you. That might be pure self interest of course, and maybe it does work for those who think of themselves as a Bull, instead of a Man-the Lover of that Wife... which is my personal preference. Yes this is a sexual relationship, but this does not mean we dont care about the other as Human Beings.

Last edited:
Yes this is a sexual relationship, but this does not mean we dont care about the other as Human Beings.
That's a fair enough response, Mark, but please consider this ....
....My comment was directed towards the respect of the couple's marriage; to say I was even implying that bulls are "assholes" is purely a fabrication of your own choosing. I imagine one can take a poster's comments anyway they wish, but you truly misunderstood my original comment. That said, however, if more individual, respectable "bulls" would speak as you do, and less about breeding, destroying some white pussy, owning, and humiliating the husband, etc, I probably wouldn't have cautioned of the risks of emotional involvement. However, that is many times not the case; You, yourself, can read the posts daily. If more individuals would speak up when those racist, disrespectful type comments are made, the more likely white husbands would consider giving that "alone time" a bull might desire with the wife. Personally, from what I've read in some posts, here, I wouldn't trust 'em any further than I could pick 'em up and toss 'em.
....I'll use a completely different example. A lot of people have bad feelings about Muslims ... that Muslims are dangerous and not trustworthy, when in fact, true Muslims are normally a peace loving people. It only takes a few radicals like what our news media reports about, and for peace loving Muslims failing to speak out against radicals, to result in everyone else disliking Muslims in general.
....So, Mark, when you see some of your "bruthas" on here posting some of the radical BS that truly could only be destructive to a couple's overall marital relationship, its your responsibility, as a respectable bull, to step up and make a corrective suggestion to tone down the rhetoric ... otherwise, everyone gets lumped into the same pool, which is no doubt unfair to the majority with good intentions. Certainly my making a suggestion will often fall on deaf ears simply because I'm a white male, myself, and considered a subservient, weak wimp to many here. This makes sense to you?
....Going back to the OPs post, she's just lucky she was able to walk away from the relationship. If that had been you, Mark, as the bull, would you have been as understanding to what she chose to do? Mac

Last edited:
Going back to the OPs post, she's just lucky she was able to walk away from the relationship. If that had been you, Mark, as the bull, would you have been as understanding to what she chose to do? Mac
Yes I would have... I probably wouldnt have "liked" that it was ending, but would understand and would encourage it as well.
Also, I see many of these Guys who call themselves "Bulls" have the attitudes they have in reaction to, and encouraged by many white men, self described "cucks", and couples who talk the same "trash" (humiliation, breeding, owning etc.), and those few may be very ok (initially) with all that and thats cool for them... But with that mutual interaction, those elements are not likely to go away and is something the rest of us are going to have to sift through and deal with individually.

I have to weigh in on what Mark and Mac are saying. As someone who seeks out men to fuck through various means, bars, clubs, online, etc I have to say that the majority of any man looking for non committal sex, regardless of race, is an inconsiderate asshole and probably because they have nothing to lose. (or aren't very serious - I get a lot of "cheaters to be" testing their nerve)

If we're generalizing race, the one difference I can say that I see between black vs. other races is black guys are way more persistent and have less shame. So if I tell a white guy "no thank you", I don't hear from him again. A black guy; give it a month and he'll hit me up. It's to the point now where I save their number as donotreply so when they hmu months later, I don't waste any time answering them.

But I thought the ultimate point of being in a (cliche) cuck relationship is the wife eventually leaves the husband for the lover so I'm not sure why any hotwife would need to end a relationship based on feels? And I can see Mark's point from a bull's perspective because he's just in it for the pleasure so it makes sense that he wants things on his end to end on a positive note. Unless he's an asshole I guess.

In case anyone is wondering, I fuck other guys which technically makes my man a cuck but he differentiates himself by describing himself as more a pimp.

first off I really don't understand how a man could befriend her wife's lover....anyway you made the good choice
you can't destroy your marriage for a sex toy...

Last edited:
And I can see Mark's point from a bull's perspective because he's just in it for the pleasure so it makes sense that he wants things on his end to end on a positive note.
Well thats not entirely true Trista... While, yes I am in it for pleasure, I am also in it for "connection" (meaning having a level of intimacy which can only be had from time and deepens the level of pleasure for both from my 20something years with others wives). This does not mean "Love" as in her relationship with her hubby, but a level of mutual understanding... I really want things on HER end at home to be healthy, so that things stay cool for all concerned (and I can keep a good sex partner without the pressure of being the "substitute"). Ending on a "positive note" is always preferred and no reason why to mature individuals cant allow things to end that way IMHO.

Back