The one that got away...

BNJ4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Ever have a one time encounter with a special bull that for some reason you lost contact with... was he your "one that got away"?

We thought this would be an interesting topic that hasn't been covered before. So tell us about it here.

We've been very lucky to get the contact information of almost every quality guy she has been with.

There has been a few that have "got away". One in particular was an early 20's, tall, 9inch hung Italian male who had awful timing. We would always run into him as we were leaving the local XXX theaters. Almost everytime we would go he would arrive as we were walking out. A few times he asked us to come back inside and give him a try. But it was always at the first time possible so we never did. We gave him our email after awhile but somehow his emails ended up in the spam folder. We lost contact and haven't seen him again.

It was a year later that She confessed regretting not fucking that guy. How could we find him now though.

My first was a good guy that I hooked up with 4-5 times. He is still in area but married now and though probably would still hook up not worth the risk with his family as want no drama but he was always fun and worked me over good with a 9' BBC that was really nice. The second was another guy I hooked up with a few times. He was good and had a really nice BBC, about 8-9 and thick, so really stretched me out and could shoot a big load on me deep. Again he is probably in the area but not sure of status and farther away, been a few years for both but wish they were both still like a phone a dick if needed since know them and liked..

My wife and I spent about 10 years in the lifestyle and we we were fortunate to have great experiences. One of the guys we hooked up with was absolutely amazing. He was about 6''4" his cock was an honest 11.5 inches, rock had and very thick. and he literrally came in gallons. It was wonderful to watch my wife's beautiful pink pussy embrace every inch of his massive cock and hearing her have orgasm after orgasm was fantastic. He really liked my wife but I could tell I made hime uncomfortable. We got together a few times but that was it. If i could pick anyone to own my wife's pussy it would definitely be him. And by the way although we found lots of very hung black guys betwee 8 ad 10 inches,finding an honest 12 is pretty difficult.

My first....Will. He was relocating to the east coast the next week. He was magical with a great body and huge cock. I still see his pictures on internet sites....he is still making a lot of white wives very, very happy.

My first....Will. He was relocating to the east coast the next week. He was magical with a great body and huge cock. I still see his pictures on internet sites....he is still making a lot of white wives very, very happy.

Where on the east coast?

Back