The Olympics

Facial expressions of Olympic divers, not the most glamourus of Olympic sports.
icu54z.jpg

Is it just me or is anyone else feasting on the beautiful, strong and fast black athletes in the Olympics...... ;) Loving the best of the best!

Imagine the after after party full of fit tone sexy bodies ;)

It's all over. Last night was 'hump night' in the Olympic Village or for any who wandered through the bright lights of London...now they are all going home. Those blond Ukranian girls were good...5 Cameroon black boxers absconded...I trust they found warm beds and tight English pussy...

There is certainly some gorgous women taking part in the paraolympics. Where are all the pics? Unfortunately I can't tale pics off the TV or I would post some myself.

On a side issue I see the UK has nearly double the medals of the USA!

I suspect it is quite informative of ongoing prejudice we have seen so few pictures of the gorgous women who took part in the para-olympics on this site.

Britain finally pipped at the post by Russia and drop into 3rd place with seven more golds that when in Bejing.

Meanwhile the British people are still waiting for an apology from Mitt Romney for his pre-game comments that the London games were not up to scratch...

(and we still can't believe such an idiot has been chosen by Americans to run for the presidency but that was your choice...surely the election process for 250 million should at least be able to find intelligent candidates?)

(and we still can't believe such an idiot has been chosen by Americans to run for the presidency but that was your choice...surely the election process for 250 million should at least be able to find intelligent candidates?)

Unfortunately, intelligence and a commitment to act in the best interests of the American people has not been a part of the political process in the United States for a long, long time.

It's all about money. Who has it, and which special interest groups can produce the best advertising in order to control the elections and, therefore, the elected officials in order to control the economy and where the money goes. The dumber and "prettier" the candidate, the better as he and his cabinet will be the easier to control.

Back