The Olympics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by curious_white_mom, Jul 29, 2012.

1. curious_white_mom

curious_white_mom Member

Your thoughts about IR sex between Olympic contenders and pics of sexiest white females and black males of the 2012 Olympics

2. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

Since this is an interracial site, I'd imagine that the majority of people wouldn't have an issue with interracial sex between Olympic athletes.

There was an article recently written mentioning how many of the athletes do you sex in the Olympic Village, the place where the athletes stay. To be honest, I wouldn't blame them. It's a once in a life time opportunity. You're around some of the fittest people in the world. It's only natural that some people may be attracted to one another.

I haven't had the opportunity to check out much of the women. I'm sure there's some men and women that people will naturally go with, but I like finding less known people that are attractive or play sports that are not that popular.

3. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    London has had some hot weather in the last few days and I am sure the sudden break out of shorts and the long curvy legs on display could be a distraction to athletes. Once their event is over they will no doubt have opportunities

4. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Here is the article that you were referring to, along with some others...

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/...s-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olym...e-London-Olympics-athletes-village/56466600/1

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/story/athletes-prep-for-sex-in-london-village-071812

http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/story/2012/07/19/sp-olympics-athletes-village-sex.html

http://www.smh.com.au/olympics/news...-to-get-naughty-in-london-20120719-22b9l.html

http://www.travelerstoday.com/artic...lympic-village-sex-olympics-sex-naked-hop.htm

barebackslutwife likes this.
  5. curious_white_mom

curious_white_mom Member

Ana Ivanovic, tennis, Serbia

6084,xcitefun-ana-ivanovic-top-down-1.jpg Ana Ivanović.jpg ana_ivanovic_pozira_tabfull.jpg Ana-Ivanovic-Hot-Pics-Corner- (13).jpg Ana-Ivanovic-Pictures-3.jpg

Antonija Misura, basketball, Croatia

ANTONIJA00.jpg antonija-misura1.jpg Antonija-Misura-6.jpg antonija-misura-7.jpg prvo-zlato-oi-antonija-misura-proglasena-najljepsom-slika-569916.jpg

Jennie Finch, softball, USA

9eb705cb263b103f7b110d5a62c02252.jpg 340x.jpg jennie-finch-300.jpg jennie-finch-picture-1.jpg

Leryn Franco, javelin throw, Paraguay

leryn-franco-01.jpg leryn-franco-11.jpg leryn-franco-rolex-hotness-804f1.jpg Sports-Illustrated-and-Athlete-Hot-Leryn-Franco-Modeling-2.jpeg ss-120726-leryn-franco.photoblog500.jpg

Lolo Jones, hurdles, USA

b49blolo_jones_booty__small.jpg Hot-Olympian-Lolo-Jones.jpg lolo-jones-01.jpg wos_lolo.jpg

Maria Sharapova, tennis, Russia

600full-maria-sharapova.jpg maria_sharapova_black_see_through_dress.jpg Maria_Sharapova1.jpg sharapovamaria.jpg

Stephanie Rice, swimming, Australia

images.jpg Stephanie-Rice-1.jpg images.jpg 026373-stephanie-rice-twitter.jpg

theshaw81, rodriguan, wit and 8 others like this.
  6. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

I hope they are over there fucking. I read stories were its nothing but a fuck session during the Olympics.

curious_white_mom likes this.
  7. sunson

sunson Member

I need to tryout for the Olympics next time!

.....I want that Seriban Basketball player in the pix above.

curious_white_mom likes this.
  8. Mr Big Stud

Mr Big Stud New Member

US
    They should focus on the games first. After that, maybe hook up and make some superior off-springs for the 2030 games. Just my thoughts...

blackmeat and sunson like this.
  9. bbtb1962

bbtb1962 Member

Damn I love the summer games!

10. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Lolo Jones is actually black (biracial).

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  11. Ooga Booga

Ooga Booga Member

Sorry to burst your bubble but China is leading in the medal count.

12. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

What bubble would this be bursting? :confused:

13. Ooga Booga

Ooga Booga Member

14. Orientalpuss

Orientalpuss Active Member Real Person

Just watched 6'6" Anthony Joshua from GB boxing his way to the next round. Mmmm big black strong and beautiful! Bet he will be having fun in the village ;)

ant_1555990a.jpg

15. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Mexico' s Flag bearer, Maira del Roesario Espinozsa, a Taekwondo gold medalist, caught my eye during the opening ceremony.
    101220DESPI.jpg 149372443-390x585.jpg 2012-06-19_64x_Maria_del_Rosario.jpg

16. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    But I would also be in the bed of Amanda Beard:

amanda-beard_0.jpg

17. blackmeat

US
    And Team USA's Soccer Goalkeeper, Hope Solo...

hope-solo_0.jpg

johnbgood, sunson, marko32 and 4 others like this.
  18. blackmeat

US
    ...and Team USA swimmer, Beijing Bronze Medalist, Kim Vandenberg...

kim-vandenberg.jpg

Attached Files:

19. BBCrush

BBCrush Member Real Person

Charlotte Harrison, New Zealand Field Hockey f_charrison_88816491_17f7oth-17f7otl.jpg

20. blackmeat

US
    4WivesPussyOnly likes this.