The night my wife's BBC made her his lil whore!!

Oklacpl

Couple
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg She showered and got ready naked on the bed!! Heard a knock on the door i went and opened door and let her BBC that's she been craving in!! He said where is my white whore! I said laying on bed waiting for you!! He just walked in and stripped off and cramed his cock in her mouth as he told me to set down and film!! He made her suck him for awhile and then made her get on top and said ride me til I say stop!! The BBC FUCKED my wife in various different ways and made her tell him how big a slut and whore she was for black cock!!! Finally he sunk his cock in deep and loaded her full of his cum!!! SHE LOVES HER BLACK COCK!!!!

View attachment 373375 View attachment 373376 View attachment 373362 View attachment 373365 View attachment 373367 View attachment 373369 View attachment 373370 View attachment 373372 View attachment 373374 She showered and got ready naked on the bed!! Heard a knock on the door i went and opened door and let her BBC that's she been craving in!! He said where is my white whore! I said laying on bed waiting for you!! He just walked in and stripped off and cramed his cock in her mouth as he told me to set down and film!! He made her suck him for awhile and then made her get on top and said ride me til I say stop!! The BBC FUCKED my wife in various different ways and made her tell him how big a slut and whore she was for black cock!!! Finally he sunk his cock in deep and loaded her full of his cum!!! SHE LOVES HER BLACK COCK!!!!
Nice pic . All I have to tell you it's , next time find bigger cock for her

If he was her first and you are smaller, you may want to have him break her in. Then move up to larger. You filmed? Would love to see them in action on video. Thanks for sharing.

Back