The next step

Phil05

Male
"Come on baby, try to relax. Don't tighten up so much or it's going to be much harder", Sarah says to me, a hint of frustration in her voice.

"Please Sarah, can't we use the smaller one. I just can't handle the big one tonight. Please - Ahhhh!"

I can feel her push it home as I speak. Another few inches sink into me, taking my breath away. I think I'll never get used to the feeling - the feeling of fullness, of violation.

"There's a good boy. See? It's easing in. Just accept it. I need you to be my good little white boy" she says, as she presses her body against mine her legs adjusting to get more leverage so that she can press her hips more forcefully against me.

I'm on my hands and knees on our bed. Sarah, my wife of 7 years, is giving me the business end of "big black", a ten inch strap on penis. It's her favourite, and she has made it clear to me in no uncertain terms that I'm going to be taking every last inch of it, like it or not. I'm a white boy, and as her boyfriend James is fond of reminding me, this is what penetrative "sex" is going to be from now on for me. This is the "new normal" for white couples, as he's fond of pointing out.

I can feel the bite of the metal chastity tube locked around my own manhood, my white manhood. The metal is "nice and snug" as Sarah likes to put it. My white tube of flesh, little more than a "cute button", squeezed into cold metal. Small, and most of all *soft*, girlish - a stark contrast to the rigid artificial cock currently opening me up and forsing its way inside me.

"UUUGGHH Please Sarah, be gentle, I'm not used to..."

"Hush baby" she says, annoyance creeping into her voice.

"It's no bigger than James, and he takes me this way all the time. Remember last night? Remember what he did?" she asks, now slowly withdrawing the shaft of her rubber penis from my distended opening, only to ram it home swiftly, again stealing my breath way and provoking a moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh" I cry.

"Remember what it looked like, seeing James on top of me, just like we're doing now. Remember how I was on my hands and knees? He wanted anal and anal is what he got." she says, now picking up the pace and beginning to thrust with a little more speed.

"Remember how I whimpered and cried? How I begged for it? James is a *man* you know. You wouldn't know this, but men can be aggressive with womem, especially white women. They take what they want from us. We don't say no to them. Sometimes they just need to *fuck*" as she says the word she rams the cock to the hilt, triggering another whimper from me.

Sarah's thrusting now pretty vigorously. My opening adjusts to the invasion. Her black rubber cock makes room for itself inside me, just like Sarah's body made room for James last night. I can still see her on all fours, her petite 110 lbs frame, her alabaster freckled skin in contrast to his black body. James is built like a football player. A black behemoth on top of a petite blonde half his size.

I watched the action from across the room in my chair. James insists that my white penis is free of the chastity tube when he takes my wife - but I don't dare masturbate. All 5 inches of my slender white manhood is hard as I watch a man - a black man - enjoy my wife in ways that I can't fathom.

It ended as it always does. James pushing his ten incher balls deep in my wife, balls deep in my *marriage*, as he likes to say. And then he growls, and I can tell he's finishing inside her. His black balls tighten and I know his semen is pulsing and spraying out of him in mighty spurts. James cums like a firehose. Even his third orgasm of the night seems to go on forever. Sarah's right foot lifts up daintily as he finishes, her brown eyes wide with wonder.

The memory burns inside my mind, even as Sarah picks up the speed and thrusts even more vigorously.

"Did you like what you saw last night" she asks, panting.

"Please Sarah, you're humiliating me.... UGGGG!!!" I cry out as it she goes balls deep again.

"What are you baby, I want to hear it" she says, grasping my caged cock with her hand, crushing both the pale scrotum and penis in one large fist as she bottoms out in me.

"I'm a white boy" I whisper.

"And tell me what you did for me last night. Remind me what you did, after James was finished with your wife?"

"I.... cleaned up. I cleaned you up, front and back" I whisper again.

"And did you enjoy it white boy? Did you enjoy cleaning up the cum of a man?" she asks, beginning to pull the huge cock out of me once again. Sarah usually doesn't bother to specify what type of man. A *man* to her is a *black* man.

"Yes!!" I sob. There is a loud plop as the dildo withdraws completely from my distended anus, which is now gaping.

"Good white boy" she laughs, tussling my hair playfully.

"Now come take care of me. Show me how good you are with your tongue, just like last night" she moans the words, quickly removing the straps to give me access to her sopping pussy. I can feel her hands gripping the back of my head, pulling me towards her.

It's alot like last night. When James is finished cumming, he withdraws his softening black penis. It is glistening. A pearl of cum drips from the tip.

I do my duty for both of them. As he watches from the bed, lying back languidly against the headboard, I go to work. His black penis is soft now, but must still be 6-7 inches long, even in its flaccid state. It lies there lazily, satiated, having cum three times that night. His manhood has done what it was meant to do - it has penetrated, thrust and ejaculated inside soft, yielding, pink flesh.

Both of Sarah's girlish openings have been stretched obscenely, and are matted with thick, sticky semen - 3 loads worth of James's African seed. He smirks as he watches me swallow and lick clean the mess he has left in my wife.

Then, as now, Sarah reaches a powerful female orgasm as she holds my face against her pink folds. James enjoys watching this act - "the quintessential sex act of the white male", as he is fond of saying when he is in a philosophical mood. Cunnilingus is the only contact I am permitted with Sarah's pussy. James gives her his manhood, his black penis, and then his seed, which Sarah willingly accepts inside her body.

I give her my little tongue.

Afterward I ask permission to "squirt". Permission is denied. James feels it's impertinent of me to even ask. His and Sarah's orgasms should be satisfaction enough for me. He finds my white male sexuality impertinent and offputting.

I am brought out of this reverie by the ever louder moans of Sarah as she begins to climax on my face.

"Oh God Phil, oh it's gonna happen, here it cuuuuuuuums" she cries as her pussy floods my face. Her juices are of course nowhere near as copious as what James produces, but still there is quite a large volume as she cums on my face, my tongue pressed against her swollen clit.

I hump the bed rather uselessly with my caged white penis. I like the feel of the cold sheets against my soft scrotum.

"Oh baby that was really nice" Sarah says in a satisfied voice.

"Time for bed sweetie. Go get your jammies on" she laughs patting me on my bum and giving my caged package a little tug.

"Come on baby, try to relax. Don't tighten up so much or it's going to be much harder", Sarah says to me, a hint of frustration in her voice.

"Please Sarah, can't we use the smaller one. I just can't handle the big one tonight. Please - Ahhhh!"

I can feel her push it home as I speak. Another few inches sink into me, taking my breath away. I think I'll never get used to the feeling - the feeling of fullness, of violation.

"There's a good boy. See? It's easing in. Just accept it. I need you to be my good little white boy" she says, as she presses her body against mine her legs adjusting to get more leverage so that she can press her hips more forcefully against me.

I'm on my hands and knees on our bed. Sarah, my wife of 7 years, is giving me the business end of "big black", a ten inch strap on penis. It's her favourite, and she has made it clear to me in no uncertain terms that I'm going to be taking every last inch of it, like it or not. I'm a white boy, and as her boyfriend James is fond of reminding me, this is what penetrative "sex" is going to be from now on for me. This is the "new normal" for white couples, as he's fond of pointing out.

I can feel the bite of the metal chastity tube locked around my own manhood, my white manhood. The metal is "nice and snug" as Sarah likes to put it. My white tube of flesh, little more than a "cute button", squeezed into cold metal. Small, and most of all *soft*, girlish - a stark contrast to the rigid artificial cock currently opening me up and forsing its way inside me.

"UUUGGHH Please Sarah, be gentle, I'm not used to..."

"Hush baby" she says, annoyance creeping into her voice.

"It's no bigger than James, and he takes me this way all the time. Remember last night? Remember what he did?" she asks, now slowly withdrawing the shaft of her rubber penis from my distended opening, only to ram it home swiftly, again stealing my breath way and provoking a moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh" I cry.

"Remember what it looked like, seeing James on top of me, just like we're doing now. Remember how I was on my hands and knees? He wanted anal and anal is what he got." she says, now picking up the pace and beginning to thrust with a little more speed.

"Remember how I whimpered and cried? How I begged for it? James is a *man* you know. You wouldn't know this, but men can be aggressive with womem, especially white women. They take what they want from us. We don't say no to them. Sometimes they just need to *fuck*" as she says the word she rams the cock to the hilt, triggering another whimper from me.

Sarah's thrusting now pretty vigorously. My opening adjusts to the invasion. Her black rubber cock makes room for itself inside me, just like Sarah's body made room for James last night. I can still see her on all fours, her petite 110 lbs frame, her alabaster freckled skin in contrast to his black body. James is built like a football player. A black behemoth on top of a petite blonde half his size.

I watched the action from across the room in my chair. James insists that my white penis is free of the chastity tube when he takes my wife - but I don't dare masturbate. All 5 inches of my slender white manhood is hard as I watch a man - a black man - enjoy my wife in ways that I can't fathom.

It ended as it always does. James pushing his ten incher balls deep in my wife, balls deep in my *marriage*, as he likes to say. And then he growls, and I can tell he's finishing inside her. His black balls tighten and I know his semen is pulsing and spraying out of him in mighty spurts. James cums like a firehose. Even his third orgasm of the night seems to go on forever. Sarah's right foot lifts up daintily as he finishes, her brown eyes wide with wonder.

The memory burns inside my mind, even as Sarah picks up the speed and thrusts even more vigorously.

"Did you like what you saw last night" she asks, panting.

"Please Sarah, you're humiliating me.... UGGGG!!!" I cry out as it she goes balls deep again.

"What are you baby, I want to hear it" she says, grasping my caged cock with her hand, crushing both the pale scrotum and penis in one large fist as she bottoms out in me.

"I'm a white boy" I whisper.

"And tell me what you did for me last night. Remind me what you did, after James was finished with your wife?"

"I.... cleaned up. I cleaned you up, front and back" I whisper again.

"And did you enjoy it white boy? Did you enjoy cleaning up the cum of a man?" she asks, beginning to pull the huge cock out of me once again. Sarah usually doesn't bother to specify what type of man. A *man* to her is a *black* man.

"Yes!!" I sob. There is a loud plop as the dildo withdraws completely from my distended anus, which is now gaping.

"Good white boy" she laughs, tussling my hair playfully.

"Now come take care of me. Show me how good you are with your tongue, just like last night" she moans the words, quickly removing the straps to give me access to her sopping pussy. I can feel her hands gripping the back of my head, pulling me towards her.

It's alot like last night. When James is finished cumming, he withdraws his softening black penis. It is glistening. A pearl of cum drips from the tip.

I do my duty for both of them. As he watches from the bed, lying back languidly against the headboard, I go to work. His black penis is soft now, but must still be 6-7 inches long, even in its flaccid state. It lies there lazily, satiated, having cum three times that night. His manhood has done what it was meant to do - it has penetrated, thrust and ejaculated inside soft, yielding, pink flesh.

Both of Sarah's girlish openings have been stretched obscenely, and are matted with thick, sticky semen - 3 loads worth of James's African seed. He smirks as he watches me swallow and lick clean the mess he has left in my wife.

Then, as now, Sarah reaches a powerful female orgasm as she holds my face against her pink folds. James enjoys watching this act - "the quintessential sex act of the white male", as he is fond of saying when he is in a philosophical mood. Cunnilingus is the only contact I am permitted with Sarah's pussy. James gives her his manhood, his black penis, and then his seed, which Sarah willingly accepts inside her body.

I give her my little tongue.

Afterward I ask permission to "squirt". Permission is denied. James feels it's impertinent of me to even ask. His and Sarah's orgasms should be satisfaction enough for me. He finds my white male sexuality impertinent and offputting.

I am brought out of this reverie by the ever louder moans of Sarah as she begins to climax on my face.

"Oh God Phil, oh it's gonna happen, here it cuuuuuuuums" she cries as her pussy floods my face. Her juices are of course nowhere near as copious as what James produces, but still there is quite a large volume as she cums on my face, my tongue pressed against her swollen clit.

I hump the bed rather uselessly with my caged white penis. I like the feel of the cold sheets against my soft scrotum.

"Oh baby that was really nice" Sarah says in a satisfied voice.

"Time for bed sweetie. Go get your jammies on" she laughs patting me on my bum and giving my caged package a little tug.
To

I would go to a locksmith and get a key made or go out buy anoughther one the locks are bound to have the same key as long as they are the same brand
I wouldn't accualy need a locksmith I am one . No one going to make me wear something to keep me from enjoying my self I call B.S.

Back