The New Neighbors

mywife4bbc

Couple
Gold Member
The New Neighbors

Written by Cujo

It all started when the new neighbors moved in next door. It was a young Caucasian couple in their early forties, no children. Their names were Larry and Sharon. Larry was about 5’10” and medium in build. He had dark hair and brown eyes. They were very outgoing and friendly. We spent a lot of time visiting each other over several months. Larry was a flirtatious type of guy; I guess it was just his personality. I didn’t think much of him flirting with my wife, after all, everyone is married. Besides, I think Carol enjoyed the attention. Sharon didn’t even pay too much attention to it.

Summer was coming our way and we decided to have a BBQ and a small party afterwards. Larry asked if he could invite another couple, William and Grace, and we agreed. We had never met the couple before, but figured it was okay for them to join us.

Two days before the BBQ, Larry called and told us they wouldn’t be able to make it. Both Sharon and Grace are regular gamblers and were invited to go on an over niter to Las Vegas. I guess that was more important than a BBQ. Larry told us that William had to work anyways and wouldn’t be off work until later that night. Since we had already bought the food I suggested that Larry come over anyways. I asked him to tell William to come over after work if he wanted since we would probably be up late. Larry accepted not having anything else to do.

Larry arrived at 5pm and we started up the BBQ. We all had a couple of beers and of course Larry started his flirting with my wife.

He said to her at one point,” if we weren’t married, I’d be all over you.”

I don’t know if they knew I heard, but I pretended not to. I could tell Carol was embarrassed and she turned away from him. As the evening wore on, we all were somewhat intoxicated from the beer. Larry kept whispering things in her ear that caused her to blush and turn from him.

Just as we were about to break into the tequila, the phone rang. I looked at my watch wondering who could be calling at 9pm. It was my work. I worked as a programmer at a major computer company about an hour away. They had a system problem and it was my turn to be on call. Reluctantly, I told them I would be there as soon as possible. I explained to situation to my wife and guest. I also told them I wouldn’t be back until early morning because I needed to stay at work until the system comes back online at the scheduled 5am. Larry said he would stay and help clean up and then go on home. I agreed as I walked out the door.

About 15 minutes out, I realized in my intoxicated state, that I had forgotten the software I needed. The materials were at home and I would have to return to get them. I pulled up to our driveway and started walking towards the front door. As I approached, I could hear laughter through the open window. Then I heard Larry’s voice. I couldn’t hear what he was saying because the music was turned up so loud. I wondered why he was still there when he said he would go home after cleaning up. I also noticed the blinds on the front window were closed. I peeked into the living room through the small cracks in the vertical blinds. They were sitting next each other on the couch playing quarters with the tequila. I was about to go and open the door when I saw Larry lean over to try to kiss my wife! I knew he was a flirt but he never made a pass at my wife before! Carol giggled and turned away just in time to avoid his advances. I was curious on how my wife would handle herself in this situation so I didn’t open the door yet. I crept around to the rear of the house to get a better view.

Just about the time I reached the rear window of the living room, Larry got up off the couch and went to the stereo and turned down the volume a little.

“Good”, I thought to myself, “Now maybe I can hear what their saying.”

Larry came up behind Carol and started rubbing her shoulders. I saw her close her eyes and relax a little. After a minute or so, Larry bent over and kissed her neck while still massaging her shoulders. Intoxicated by the alcohol and the massage, she didn’t resist. Actually, she tilted her head a little to give him better access. By this time I was quite angry but was curious on how far this would go before Carol finally put a stop to his advances. I was sure any second now; she would throw him out of the house.

I heard her say, “You shouldn’t be doing this, we’re married.”

Larry replied,” Don’t worry, it’s just a little massage.”

A smile came across my wife’s face as she closed her eyes to enjoy the massage.

Larry came around to the front of my wife and asked, “Did you like that?”

She nodded with her eyes still closed. He then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. To my surprise she didn’t respond by slapping him but opened her eyes a little and smiled! Larry sat down next to Carol and leaned over to kiss her again. Again she didn’t resist at all. Their lips met again but this was more than a little smooch, I saw her open her mouth a little to allow Larry’s probing tongue to enter. I figured I had seen enough, but something was keeping me from breaking it up. They broke for some air as Larry cradled my wife’s face in his hands. They kissed again and Larry maneuvered the two of them so Carol was lying on the couch and Larry was on the very edge leaning over her. Carol now had both arms around Larry’s, embracing him!

Larry proceeded to move his hand down to my wife’s breast gently squeezing it through her blouse. She brushed his hand away quickly.

He tried again and this time she broke away from their kissing and asked him, “What if my husband comes home?”

Larry answered, “You heard him, he won’t be back until morning.”

Carol replied,” But still, we shouldn’t be doing this.”

Larry’s response was, “Ah c’mon baby, a little kissing and feeling wont hurt anyone.”

They started kissing again as Larry reached down to my wife’s tits. This time she didn’t brush his hand away, instead she kissed him more aggressively. He undid a couple of buttons on Carol’s blouse and reached inside to get a better feel. At that moment it dawned on me, in this warm weather she wasn’t wearing a bra! This guy was now feeling my wife’s naked breasts! I started to get aroused by the thought. I could tell by the bulge in Larry’s shorts that he too was getting excited. Larry undid another couple of buttons and moved some material aside exposing my wife’s bare tit. He pinched the nipple as he moved his head down towards her breasts. He started licking and sucking her tit right in front of me! By this time my cock was hard and so was his. I noticed he moved to a position to allow Carol access to his crotch. I think she was enjoying herself too much to notice his movements. I don’t think she noticed the extremely large bulge in his shorts.

I thought to myself, “This guy must be huge!”

After a few minutes of sucking and squeezing her tits, he must have gotten impatient waiting for my wife to take notice of the bulge in his shorts.

He asked her, “ Can you rub my cock for me?”

She quickly shook her head.

I thought to myself, “Well, I guess that’s as far as she’s going.”

Larry convincingly said, “You don’t have to take it out, just rub it thru my pants.”

Carol slowly reached down to his crotch and began to rub it. Larry started to suck on her tits again. I could tell my wife was getting very horny now because she started massaging his cock with more intensity. I wasn’t sure if it was because of his sucking her boobs or because he had such a large cock. I couldn’t help but rubbing my own cock as I watched.

I don’t think Carol wanted to get too involved, because she soon stopped rubbing his hard-on. Larry was still working intensely on her tits and now had both mounds exposed. Since my wife had stopped rubbing his raging hard-on, he picked up the slack and started rubbing himself. My wife thoroughly enjoying herself and was unaware when he pulled his cock out of his shorts. It was as I expected, very large. It was about 8” or so and it was much thicker than my cock. The head was a little smaller around than the shaft but was almost purple in color from all the ******* rushing to it. Larry stroked it a few times and then held it as he moved it towards my wife’s mouth. She was still lying on the couch with her eyes closed and her tits exposed. Larry still caressed one breast while moving towards her.

Larry finally spoke and asked her,” Would you like to see what you’re missing?”

Carol opened her eyes to see a huge cock staring her in the face, less than two feet away. She looked at his love muscle for a few moments and I could tell she liked what she saw. She gazed up and down his cock mesmerized by its size.

Then she turned her head and replied, ‘’Please, I can’t do it.”

Larry responded back, “C’mon baby, I know you like what you see. Just lick it a little, see how it tastes.”

With that comment, he moved closer to her until his cock was resting on her cheek. He rubbed it across her face a little and I could see some precum glistening on her cheek.

He pleaded.” C’mon, just a little kiss on the tip.”

To my surprise, Carol turned her head toward his throbbing cock and licked the tip.

Larry moaned,”Yeah, that’s it. Now suck the head.”

My wife replied, “I can’t, it’s too big for me.”

He pleaded,” Just suck the head, you can do that can’t you?”

Carol licked around his cockhead again and then let it slide into her mouth. I could tell she was still swirling her tongue around his head. She took his tool out of her mouth to look at it again.

Larry asked,” You like it don’t you?”

My wife nodded agreeing with him.

Larry suggested,” Why don’t you sit up so you can get a better look at it.”

She did as he instructed and sat up. Larry straddled her legs with his knees so his cock was still at her face level. He rubbed his cock a few times for my wife to see before guiding it back into her mouth. She parted her lips to allow his penetration. She began to suck just his cockhead and feel his balls. Slowly, Larry started to thrust his aching hard-on into her mouth. Carol responded and slowly let him feed it deeper into her mouth.

About half his cock was sliding in and out between her lips when she pulled away and stated.” It’s too big, I can’t take any more.”

Larry replied, “ You’re doing fine, just take what you can.”

With that he plunged his cock back into my wife’s mouth and proceeded to pick up his pace. Thrust by thrust, a little more cock entered her mouth. I could see Carol gag a little each time he got about three quarters of his pulsing dick into her mouth. Larry held my wife by the back of her head and kept fucking. I was so turned on by watching this huge cock enter my wife’s mouth. I was about to come right there.

Larry instructed, “ Swallow as much as you can baby.”

He then slowed down to allow Carol to adjust to his thrusts. I could see her trying to swallow his cock as he instructed but was still about to gag with two inches to go. All of a sudden, Larry pushed his entire length into her mouth.

Carol was somewhat surprised and started to gag but Larry reminded her, “Swallow it babe.”

She swallowed and the gagging subsided. I couldn’t believe it! All of this huge cock was in my wife’s mouth and throat! Now that Carol became accustomed to the entire length, Larry started to slide his dick in and out of her mouth again. This time he was able thrust his entire length into her mouth. He picked up the pace once again and was literally fucking my wife’s face. I couldn’t hold back any more as my own cock erupted. More cum came out than ever before. I could tell by Larry’s thrusting he was about to cum also. He pulled his cock out and gave it a few strokes as white ropes of cum flew out. The first two or three hit her square in the face as Larry guided his erupting volcano back into my wife’s mouth. I saw her swallow as much as she could as Larry slid his cock back into her throat. She didn’t gag this time as she swallowed his cock once again. Larry must of came in buckets because he was in her for so long and she just kept swallowing. Larry finally pulled his spent cock out of my wife’s throat. She had cum all over her face and was dripping onto her tits. It was so erotic to see I almost came again. Just then, the doorbell rang.

Carol ran to the bathroom to clean up as Larry struggled to put his softening dick back in his shorts. Larry opened the door and there standing in the door was a large dark black man.

“That must be William.” I thought to myself.

Larry greeting him confirmed his identity. William was a little taller than me but well built. He must have been in his mid 20’s.

“Where’d the lady go?” Inquired William.

Larry had a puzzled look on his face.

“C’mon, ya know, the one who was suckin’ your prick a minute ago.”

Apparently William was watching the action through the front blinds just as I did earlier!

Larry turned red and answered,” Oh, that’s Carol, she’s in the bathroom.”

“Well,” William replied, “She didn’t have to get cleaned up. I was just gonna see if you needed some help.”

William squeezed the now noticeable bulge tucked into his pants. My jaw dropped at the sight of the massive bulge contained in his pants.

“This guy must be bigger than Larry.” I thought to myself.

William continued, “I was gonna let myself in but the door was locked.”

Dumbfounded, Larry didn’t answer back. Carol came out from the bathroom and inquired what was going on. Larry introduced William and explained to my wife about how William saw them through the window.

“What?” Carol exclaimed, “ Oh please, you can’t tell anyone.” She pleaded.

William responded, “No, I won’t tell anyone.” He hesitated and then added. “ I just want to have some fun too.”

William reached down again to squeeze his growing erection. Carol finally noticed the object in his pants as her eyes widened.

“Oh, I can’t” She pleaded.” I’ve never done it to a black man before.”

“Well, there’s always a first.” William answered. “Besides, if you want me to keep this a secret, I think I should be a part of it all.”

“I’ll tell you what.” He added, “ Why don’t you just have a look at my goods, and then decide what you want to do?”

Carol sat down on the couch and was deep in thought. We always fantasized about her doing a black guy, but I never thought it would really happen.

After several moments, she finally said,” I just don’t know if I can. My mouth is so sore and I’m exhausted.”

William walked over until standing just in front of my wife and suggested,” How about if you just give me a hand job and I’ll forget what I saw earlier.”

“Well... Alright, I’ll try.” Answered Carol.

William grinned at my wife showing the extreme contrast between his white teeth and black skin. Larry sat down on a chair next to the couch and took another shot of tequila.

“ Undo my belt.” Instructed William.

Carol reached up and unfastened the buckle.

“Unbutton the pants.” William continued.

Carol once again complied.

“Unzip the zipper.”

My wife, without hesitation carried out each instruction.

“ Now pull the trousers down.” William asked and then stepped out of them.

I could see the massiveness of his manhood coiled in his briefs. The head of it was straining at the waistband wanting to get out. Carol looked at it in fascination and unbelief.

“ Ok, now pull it out from my underwear.” William instructed.

As she reached into his waistband, William assisted by pulling his underwear all the way down and stepping out of them. Carol held William’s semi-hard cock in her hand and just stared at it. His black dick was not even fully erect yet and was already as long as Larry’s even though not as thick.

“You think its big now, wait until you get it hard!” William exclaimed. “That’s it, use both hands baby, you’ll need ‘em.” He added.

Carol reached up with her other hand and squeezed the end of Williams cock. She sat there not knowing what to do with so much cock.

“ Hold my balls baby! Feel how heavy they are.” Ordered William.

“ Now slide your hands up and down my shaft.”

Again, Carol complied each time. By now, William’s erection had grown another inch in length and diameter and was sticking straight out. Precum seeped out of the tip of his cock. My wife slid her hand up to it and lubricated his shaft with the clear liquid. His black cock glistened with the fluid. It obviously made William feel good by the way he closed his eyes and moaned. Carol was now sliding both hands up and down his entire length. More fluid came out of his cock again and once again she made use of it making his pole even more slippery. Once again I noticed a growth in Williams cock. By this time he pretty much must be at full erection. I would guess it to be 10-11 inches in length and a width that my wife could barely wrap her fingers around. It reminded me of the huge dildos my wife and I occasionally use during bed play although just a couple inches shorter.

Another glob of precum formed on William’s cocktip. Carol moved within a few inches of his cock, apparently getting a closer look. I could tell by the look on her face that she was enjoying herself. Then, to my surprise, Carol licked the precum off his tip with her tongue. Still stroking, she removed one hand from his cock and moved it down to her own tit and was squeezing it. Instantly my own cock was hard.

“Does it taste good?” William inquired.

“Uh huh” Carol replied licking her lips.

“Lick it again.” William instructed.

Carol moved her mouth closer to his cock and slid her tongue out to meet his anxious cock. She licked the tip again and then moved her tongue around the entire circumference of his cockhead.

“Yesssss.” William hissed, “ Now kiss it.”

My wife looked into William’s eyes as her lips made contact with his dick.

“Oooo! You DO like black cock don’t you?” William asked.

I couldn’t help but rubbing myself as a watched my wife slide William’s black cockhead in between her sweet lips. I noticed Larry had also recovered and was stroking his own erection.

Carol pulled the big black cock from her mouth, licked the bottom of the head, and then opened her mouth wide and proceeded to wrap her lips around his cockhead again. By now she had reached into her own blouse and was caressing her tits. I could tell she was swirling her tongue around his cock while sucking the tip.

She began to slide a little further down his shaft still tonguing the underneath of his cock as she went. William reached down to expose my wife’s breast as she squeezed them. Larry had pulled his own cock out and was lazily stroking it.

“That’s it bitch.” William encouraged, “Suck my big black dick with your sweet little mouth.”

Carol responded by wrapping both hands around his shaft and stuffing another two inches into her mouth. I think she was teasing him. After taking Larry’s eight inches, she could easily take more than what she did.

“Mmmmm” William moaned.

Carol withdrew William’s cock from her mouth only to push it back in quickly and suddenly. She did this in rapid succession 3 –4 times, causing him to moan even louder. Then she squeezed his balls gently as she slid even further down his shaft. She proceeded to piston up and down on his hard ebony rod slowly. She was allowing his black snake to penetrate deeper each time as she sucked his cock into her mouth. I could tell she got to the point where she had problems taking any more. At that point she started playing with her tits again and picked up the speed in which she was sliding her lips up and down his shaft. I was getting so horny listening to the slurping noises coming from my wife’s mouth. I could her her moan “mmpff” once in a while. She was really getting into it!

“Oh yeah, that feels soooo good.” William expressed. “You give good head, bitch.” He added.

I smiled knowing that he wasn't lying about her giving good head.

After a few moments, she pulled his cock out. It made kind of a smacking, popping sound from the suction she had on it. It was extremely wet and glistened in the lights. She looked at it and proceeded to rub it all over her face. It was so erotic watching this black cock against her fair skin. She rubbed it all over until her face glistened instead of his cock. Then she licked up and down his shaft with her tongue. She licked around the head. Then she licked his balls sliding each side into her mouth.

William’s cock was glistening again from my wife’s saliva. He asked her to rub his cock again with her hands. She complied watching intently the whole time. After a few moments, William pulled away from the stroking and pushed the coffee table aside. He lay down on the floor with his cock sticking straight up like a flagpole.

He stroked at it and then told Carol, “Take your clothes off and come suck my cock some more. I wanna see those pretty lips slide up and down my black prick.”

Somewhat reluctantly, my wife undressed and knelt between William’s long legs. She grabbed his cock with one hand and began stroking it. Her eyes were fixed on his erection as she licked her lips. Larry took interest in my wife’s ass raised in the air, and moved to get a better view. As Carol again wrapped her lips around William’s throbbing black monster, Larry crawled towards my wife’s exposed pussy. With his cock in one hand, he caressed her ass with the other.

Carol momentarily took William’s raging hard-on out of her mouth. “Please, lick my pussy.” She pleaded.

Larry spread my wife’s pussy lips with both hands to reveal the wetness within.

“Oh Baby!” He exclaimed, “You’re pussy is so wet.”

“It needs some attention…now!!!” She responded as she went back to licking and sucking William’s cock.

Larry moved into position to attack her cunt with his mouth. He licked all around her pussy lips and then up the middle of it savoring all her sweet juices. He massaged her pussy with his fingers before licking her love box again. I could hear her moaning with pleasure even with William’s dick in her mouth. The vibrations of her moaning must have enhanced the feeling on William’s cock.

His eyes widened as he moaned, “Oh yes, baby. That feels great!”

Larry slid a finger into my wife’s love canal as she moaned even louder. She rocked back a little to try to allow his finger to penetrate further. Larry added another finger in her pussy as he started feeling around the inside. After he explored every nook and cranny of her cunt, he took his fingers out and licked them.

“Your juices taste great!” He announced.

Larry spread Carol’s pussy again as he shoved his tongue in as far as he could. My wife pushed against his face as he licked. Larry reached up and grabbed a buttcheek in each hand. Now he was squeezing her ass as he licked her pussy. Then he rubbed his face all around her box. He came up for air and I could see pussy juice all over his face. He gave her ass a slap as he dove back into her pussy licking and slurping.

Licking and slurping was exactly what was going on at the other end also. I could hear Carol’s slurping on William’s wet cock as she slid her lips up and down his massive shaft. Sucking and releasing, sucking and releasing. She’d frequently pull her mouth off his cock causing that same smacking sound, then she would proceed to rub his dick and lick it all around. It was driving me crazy watching the pattern she developed. Up and down, Up and down, rub and lick, rub and lick. Once in a while William would tell her to rub his cock on her face just to break the pattern. Occasionally he would take his cock in his hand and slap my wife gently across the face with it.

“You like my big black man cock don’t you?” He would ask.

With his dick in her mouth my wife moan, “mmmm hmmm.” And suck more earnestly.

Sometimes she would pull his cock out of her mouth, stroke it a little and say,” Your big, fat black cock feels so good in my mouth.”

Larry, having decided that my wife’s pussy was primed and ready to go, pulled his pants and briefs off. He grabbed his aching hard-on and guided it to her cunt. He rubbed it around a little getting ready to enter her.

“Ohhh…” She stammered, “ Stick your big hard cock in my pussy Larry”.

On command, Larry plunged his love-muscle deep into her waiting pussy. I couldn’t believe she took all 9” into her cunt with just one thrust. Carol pulled William’s prick out of her mouth as her arms gave way, collapsing her upper body onto William.

“That is soooo darn deep Larry!!!” She said as she gasped for air.

Larry withdrew his cock a little bit just to plunge it back in again. Carol recomposed herself and managed back onto her hands, but still gasping at each thrust of Larry’s weapon. William was stroking himself while watching the ******* on my wife’s face as Larry’s cock impaled her.

“Hey Larry!” William commented, “Your making her lose her concentration up here!”

“Yeah, but I’m not losing mine!” Larry laughed.

William guided my wife’s head back down upon his still hard cock. She didn’t resist but couldn’t concentrate with Larry’s pole ramming into her pussy. William helped by placing both hands on the side of Carol’s head and guided her up and down his shaft. With her mouth around William’s cock, I could hear “ummpff” sounds she was making at each of Larry’s thrusts.

Larry was going at it full speed. I could hear his balls slapping against my wife at each thrust. Once in a while he would slap her ass with his hand, I could see the red marks forming on her cheeks. He stopped his thrusting and gyrated his hips around Carol’s ass. His cock circling inside must of hit every corner in my wife’s pussy. At first I thought he was cumming. Some garbled words came out of her mouth as she tried to talk with her mouth full of rock hard, black cock. I figured he hadn’t cum yet because Larry continued fucking my wife at full *******. I was wondering what it would be like to watch William’s long black cock sliding in and out of my wife’s pussy.

I guess my wish came true, “Hey Larry!” William exclaimed. “ I don’t want no sloppy seconds over there. How about switching and let me have some of that white pussy?”

“Ok.” Larry agreed, “ I could use some more of that great head she gives.”

Carol moaned in disappointment as both men pulled their cocks out at the same time. But it was only temporary.

…to be continued

Back