The new B 3 vitamin

No white lady interested in the new B 3 vitamin ? It´s the most important vitamin on earth. :)

that was great nobby.... i will be the first to say on here ... YES to B3 :)

vitamin B 3 is a very important vitamin, should be taken daily at least three times, in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night. :)

ohh it really simple, only swallow... and u have a lot?

Yes, you have to go on your knees, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. The rest will be done from some BBC´s.
The new B 3 vitamin is unlimited. Every BBC has it and gives it to you anytime you want and need it. If there is a great demand there may be a small waiting time. The demand is large at the moment. A lot of white ladies are already waiting on their knees for their daily ration of B 3 vitamin. :)

oh yes. it?s so simple. i will go down on my knees and will opem my mouth and will feel the bbc and will swallow the sperm from a bbc.
where are the bbc`s?

oh yes. it?s so simple. i will go down on my knees and will opem my mouth and will feel the bbc and will swallow the sperm from a bbc.
where are the bbc`s?

We have agencies all over the world, in all major countries and cities. :) There the BBC are standing in a row, waiting for the white ladies. :) To make sure that they regenerate and produce enough new B 3 vitamin, we have large gyms there for their physical training and of course, the best doctors to control the production of B 3 vitamin. :)

and where must i take the b3 vitamin, under controll by a doctor?
and all bbc in the raw take the same white lady?
is their a special training to produce new b3 vitamin?

and where must i take the b3 vitamin, under controll by a doctor?
and all bbc in the raw take the same white lady?
is their a special training to produce new b3 vitamin?

first question: yes, the doctor must controll that you take it three times a day, in the morning, in the middle of the day, and finally one large ration in the night.
second question: no, it changes from day to day, the doctors decides which BBC takes which lady.
third question: yes, sport, sport and sport and no sex, except delivering B 3 vitamin for the white ladies.

If you or any other person has more questions, please don´t hesitate to ask, I am the general manager of this project,

u are the genaral manager and the doc?
differnt bbc for a lady three time a day. cool

I am "only" the general manager.
And of course different BBC´s for the ladies or would you like to have the same BBC three times a day ?

Back