The neighbor wanted more

This is a true story, yesterday while I was cutting my grass my neighbor stopped me and asked if I could fuck her again. I stopped so fast that it almost broke the blade. She followed me to my shed where I pulled her pants down and shoved my fat black cock into her fartting pussy. As I had her bent over my work bench driving as hard and fast as possible to cum. I know that her racist husband would be coming out soon to see where she is at. Each time I pushed into her pussy her ass would fart. This was making me drive a little harder into her as she cried out with pain and pleasure, my cock was covered in her cum juice. I could no longer hold out, as I blew a hot load deep into her pussy and I pulled out fast. We both went about our day. Take that Mr. R. L I got her again. I am sure if he knew it would ******* him. Or maybe he would love to watch.

This is a true story, yesterday while I was cutting my grass my neighbor stopped me and asked if I could fuck her again. I stopped so fast that it almost broke the blade. She followed me to my shed where I pulled her pants down and shoved my fat black cock into her fartting pussy. As I had her bent over my work bench driving as hard and fast as possible to cum. I know that her racist husband would be coming out soon to see where she is at. Each time I pushed into her pussy her ass would fart. This was making me drive a little harder into her as she cried out with pain and pleasure, my cock was covered in her cum juice. I could no longer hold out, as I blew a hot load deep into her pussy and I pulled out fast. We both went about our day. Take that Mr. R. L I got her again. I am sure if he knew it would ******* him. Or maybe he would love to watch.
Oh that is hot, I would love to get it like that!

Back