The Neighbor is peeking

Sunday as I were in my back yard grilling my racist neighbor wife was peeking at me from the hedges. I started to rub my dick to let her know that I wanted some more. After I finished grilling we met at the hotel. I started out by stuffing my fat black cock into her mouth as she gagged while trying to deep throat me. I was fingering her tight wet pussy as she moaned and gagged. She was ready to fuck as she laid back an opened her legs wide inviting me in. I drove my cock in only the head first as her tight pinkness gripped and grinded to fit it in. I gave her several short and light strokes as I tried to open her up, then I started to drive in harder and harder as she moaned an groaned . I flipped her onto all fours as I ****** my way into her tightness, as I drove deep into her she farted as each stroke went in. I could not hold out as I looked at our color contrast , what a lovely picture watching my black cock pulled the pink skin of her hole. I blew a heavy load of cum into her as she let out a crying scream. I spreaded her open to watch her gape as my cream pie ran down her legs. Now let's see what happens next.

Our neighbour I around 46 with a husband who spends most weekends at the club ,one Saturday afternoon I was sun bathing in the back yard when I had a visitor , Jim had come around to go through the following weeks meeting , Jim is a bbc who services me when ever,as we worked I noticed Jill peering through the fence , Jim whispered we are being watched.
I removed my top and let Jim play with my nipples , he sucked them at the same time removed his shirt , so I sucked o0n his nipples he stood up and dropped his pants to reveal his wonderful cock which I instantly sucked and as I did removed my panties , now on all fours sucking his cock it gave Jill a look at us performing , I then asked Jim to fuck me he came behind and shoved his great cock in me to the hilt.
He fucked me so hard I orgasmed and asked for moor he obliged and filled me with his cum , I sat him facing Jill and went down and cleaned his soaking cum cock.
The next day Jill came around for coffee , very awkward but wanted to ask ,what and who was my visitor , I asked if she enjoyed the view she went very red but gasped and said yes , would you like a black cock I asked , went silent and then said would love one , my friend has a friend I will introduce you if you want.
That is another story.

Our neighbour I around 46 with a husband who spends most weekends at the club ,one Saturday afternoon I was sun bathing in the back yard when I had a visitor , Jim had come around to go through the following weeks meeting , Jim is a bbc who services me when ever,as we worked I noticed Jill peering through the fence , Jim whispered we are being watched.
I removed my top and let Jim play with my nipples , he sucked them at the same time removed his shirt , so I sucked o0n his nipples he stood up and dropped his pants to reveal his wonderful cock which I instantly sucked and as I did removed my panties , now on all fours sucking his cock it gave Jill a look at us performing , I then asked Jim to fuck me he came behind and shoved his great cock in me to the hilt.
He fucked me so hard I orgasmed and asked for moor he obliged and filled me with his cum , I sat him facing Jill and went down and cleaned his soaking cum cock.
The next day Jill came around for coffee , very awkward but wanted to ask ,what and who was my visitor , I asked if she enjoyed the view she went very red but gasped and said yes , would you like a black cock I asked , went silent and then said would love one , my friend has a friend I will introduce you if you want.
That is another story.
Would love to hear that story!

Part 2
Jill's hubby came around to see if we could keep an eye out for Jill as he was going away for the weekend,Steve said we would love too.
Over coffee I explained what she would expect if she agreed to meet our friends.
Jill was so excited during the week and we went shopping for the right outfit , the day arrived , we got our house ready for the play time evening.
Jill came around at 7 pm , we went and got changed hearing the men arriving Jill became so exited , she looked great and very slutty.
As we came to our play room Steve told us the guys were ready and waiting , they both were naked and I heard Jill gasp , she just kept saying fuck fuck what a cock he has , they greeted us with passion and Jill melted into his arms then went down on his now erect cock , Jim held my hand and said lets watch Mitch fuck Jill for the next half hour we watched Jill enjoy the pleasures of her first black man , I asked Jim if he wanted to join them as I would love to see her double fucked , Steve came in and I sucked his cock , Jill was now being fed two cocks it took them some time to fully fill her but she never gave up till they were both in , she was so delighted especially when they both came at the same time ,cum was oozing out of both holes.
We rested for some time , Jill was hooked now and was telling us it was the best fuck she had had in her life.
She now can't wait till her hubby goes away even encourages him to take trips.

Back