the n word

how fuckn stupid is that...i guess its ok if the white sluts i fuck call me a black man cus i used it and they didnt change it..

For some its a derogatory term and rightly so, however used correctly it ought to create a very powerful, stimulating and erotic experience for a white lady, surely that's must be a good thing right.........

sorry i truly believe that word should be removed from any conversation.regardless of when or how it's used..how can using such a vile and demeaning word be fun or sexy
No different then a woman that likes to be called bitches, hoes, sluts, dirty whores etc during sex. Of course these words don't come close to the N word but I'm sure you see my logic. Its the tabooness of it. I know it makes fuck a white chick like mad Russian.

The main reason black men love that word coming from a white chick is because it was once used to degrade us now it is giving us power over white chick while fucking them ******* is mad taboo and sexy as fuck just taking over that word should make black men feel more powerful

Mr. Rob not only do you have a big cock, you know what white bitches are all about. And if I were on my knees in front of you I would take your black man cock down my throat and be your little slut as you fuck my mouth.
you are damn right he will at That point he is trying to destroy your pussy it's a fine line between anger and passion

Yes it is a fine line, but that's where I like to be, on the edge. I don't want any man to hurt me and I wouldn't lay down with one who would. It's all fantasy. I want to be treated like a whore during sex but not when I'm at the grocery store. I'm not really going to like it if you call me your bitch there, but take me home and get me going and I will be your bitch all night long. Your mind is what turns everyday sex into something you crave. A big black cock helps too.

Yes it is a fine line, but that's where I like to be, on the edge. I don't want any man to hurt me and I wouldn't lay down with one who would. It's all fantasy. I want to be treated like a whore during sex but not when I'm at the grocery store. I'm not really going to like it if you call me your bitch there, but take me home and get me going and I will be your bitch all night long. Your mind is what turns everyday sex into something you crave. A big black cock helps too.

It's what the lil white boys don't understand. Fucking is great between the legs, but it's a whole lot better between the ears too. Mindfuck your bitch and she'll be your bitch forever.

But you know that already, baby x

Back