The N word

These 2 gents fucking my wife wanted her to use it. They also requested that she wear a confederate flag bikini, the next time we meet them. They used the N word more than us and would ask her over and over if she loved their ni**er cock in her little white married pussy. So it all depends on the people. In our situation, everyone was turned on by this taboo subject!!!

pic_IMHP-InMyHumbleOpinion.jpg its not worth even going there. But, then again, it's more on who's saying it ... certainly I wouldn't, as a white man, unless I was looking for an argument. :rolleyes:

My second wife started dating blacks in college and still continues seeing him from time to time she can get very upset and actually in peoples face for using that word.

I am not into it, and would be with a women or couple who was turned on by it. But if you black dude request u use it and your comfortable with that then each's own in your bedroom

Do you black men mind if women use the N word during sex? Sorry I don't mean to be offensive.
I find the word highly offensive in and out of bed. In bed some others seems to enjoy it. I think it depends on a persons attitude toward sex. I think sex is the most fun two or more people can have together. I don't see any need to disparage, insult or otherwise abuse a bed partner. Personally I would not want to share my bed with someone that needs to insult or abuse me and I have never felt the need to belittle or abuse anyone I was sharing a bed with. However not everyone shares the same views as I do.

Back