The "n" word

I did a brief search and didn't find anything, so thought I'd post my question. I'd really appreciate some insight into the "n" word - some Black men I play with say it all the time and like me to say it, and others do not. I admit I like the dirty talk, and I'd like to know what to look out for when it comes to that. Thoughts?

I did a brief search and didn't find anything, so thought I'd post my question. I'd really appreciate some insight into the "n" word - some Black men I play with say it all the time and like me to say it, and others do not. I admit I like the dirty talk, and I'd like to know what to look out for when it comes to that. Thoughts?
I would say that it all depends on who says it and how it is used.

I like dirty talk but not dehumanizing talk, it all depends on your partners wish's , and what your comfortable with. For example I "fuck me with ur black dick" is ok. "Fuck me with ur "n" dick" not cool with me. Same goes with guys, I am not going to call a women a slut, or whore, unless she request, and even then I might have to change my phrasing so it is indirect.

The "n" has no place in our vocabulary at least if you are around me. Personally I don't find it stimulating in any way to be disparaged or to disparage someone else. I share my bed with women not sluts, I am black not a "n" or any variation of the word. Any woman that used the "n" word in my bed would be very unlikely to return. Respecting yourself is the first step to respecting others.

Great sex is a giving experience, each participant seeks to give their partner(s) a maximum amount of pleasure. Just taking pleasure from your partner is little more than *******. Sex is the greatest pleasure I found in this life and I have never seen anything dirty or nasty about it.

Like most thing it depends on the situation, agreement, & context. For example if anyone else called my wife a slut, whore, cum dump, fuck bunny, mandingo bitch, etc. I'd be violently furious. Yet in our bull / slutwife / cuck relationship it's expected, acceptable, & a great turn on. The use of the 'n' word, used by the bull or the slutwife can be similar.

Back