The "n" word

That's your opinion.

At the end of the day, it's still just a racial slur(like cracker, or spic) ..and its gonna take a whole lot more than that to put a hiccup in my stride. It's 2013 man, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get the fuck over it.
Who's feeling sorry for themselves ? Sure as hell isn't me. your right it is 2013 shouldn't we as a society be over using racial slurs or finding them acceptable ? It's good to talk about race in different avenues, and in this forum it's about using it in sexual role play. Whether it is right or wrong depends on the individual . But it is not cool with me. I am not going to allow that in my sexual life, it's is degrading to me, kinda of like pissing or take a ******* on someone but verbally, not gonna do it, even if it turns them on

Th
Who's feeling sorry for themselves ? Sure as hell isn't me. your right it is 2013 shouldn't we as a society be over using racial slurs or finding them acceptable ? It's good to talk about race in different avenues, and in this forum it's about using it in sexual role play. Whether it is right or wrong depends on the individual . But it is not cool with me. I am not going to allow that in my sexual life, it's is degrading to me, kinda of like pissing or take a ******* on someone but verbally, not gonna do it, even if it turns them on

Tell that to older people who grew up listening to that dumb *******. I don't think they were feeling sorry them selves. Degrading n Bigoted and if that's your vocabulary use it at a professional setting and see where that get you.

Last edited:
Great sex is more about giving than taking. I always endeavor to leave my partner limp and smiling and I invariably get the same treatment. The women that choose to share my bed are more to me than simply a place for my cock. They are friends, and I don't treat anyone most especially my friends in a derogatory fashion. You seem to have a good deal of self respect and that self respect allows you to treat others with respect.

Lets cut to what we're about here. This is a cuckold forum where degradation, humiliation, & disrespect is the game. I'm a white man who finds black men to fuck my white wife, I've been told to get on my knees & beg them to fuck her & been laughed at when I do it. I've collected her from parties where her black lovers have thrown her out naked & used with her clothes hanging from the windows. I've entertained guests in my home while my wife has been noisily fucked in an adjoining room. I've paid hard earned cash to encourage a black man to jizz on my wife's face. Who's degrading & disrespecting who here ? So yes, when my slut wife & her black stud are rutting like animals, knowing I'm listening & frantically pulling on my white dick he'll call her a 'n*ggah lovin whore', or she'll beg for his 'n*ggah cock'. So what ? It's part of the scene we're in.

Lets cut to what we're about here. This is a cuckold forum where degradation, humiliation, & disrespect is the game. I'm a white man who finds black men to fuck my white wife, I've been told to get on my knees & beg them to fuck her & been laughed at when I do it. I've collected her from parties where her black lovers have thrown her out naked & used with her clothes hanging from the windows. I've entertained guests in my home while my wife has been noisily fucked in an adjoining room. I've paid hard earned cash to encourage a black man to jizz on my wife's face. Who's degrading & disrespecting who here ? So yes, when my slut wife & her black stud are rutting like animals, knowing I'm listening & frantically pulling on my white dick he'll call her a 'n*ggah lovin whore', or she'll beg for his 'n*ggah cock'. So what ? It's part of the scene we're in.
That is what you are about, it is hardly representative of everyone on this site.

I think sex is the most fun that 2 (or more) people can have together. I dislike anything that is derogatory and/or degrading and I wouldn't tolerate it in my bed. I have been fucking married white women for a lot of years, and most of these women have shared my bed for an extended period of time. There is one thing they all have had in common. They didn't include their husbands. After being on this forum for some time I am beginning to understand why.

It's a tough call for some but not others.

The N word of course comes with cultural baggage but it seems to be specific to the African-American experience.

As a black Brasilian the words has no meaning to me nor would it to a real African - although there are Portuguese and Spanish words for sure that we use and specific to our cultures.

White lovers I have fucked do use it - and not just Americans but also white Europeans because they are immersed in American culture - but the word has no meaning for me to be hurt by. I remind myself it's sexual role play so one can rationalise it on that level.

I think it's okay to use it because often the white women using it do know the cultural context of the word but they still use it within intense sexual role play. So it's not ignorance but a self-awareness at work. If IR sex has always been seen as a social taboo - in some cultures because of history - and breaking it is more of a thrill - after then the words - like the N word - are also fair game in the mind games between a BBC and his white slut.

Intent is always key. A white woman fucking a BBC doesn't shout out the N word because she actually hates the BBC but it taps into something more primal about the taboo breaking thrill she dared herself to experience.

sooo true wtf brothers and white men and women here your already engaged in rough d eegrading sex who cares about the baggage if hes such a big man he can take a fucking word

I did a brief search and didn't find anything, so thought I'd post my question. I'd really appreciate some insight into the "n" word - some Black men I play with say it all the time and like me to say it, and others do not. I admit I like the dirty talk, and I'd like to know what to look out for when it comes to that. Thoughts?

That it will work in black American maybe but not whit black Europeans and Native black African.

The women that choose to share my bed are more to me than simply a place for my cock. They are friends, and I don't treat anyone most especially my friends in a derogatory fashion.

I have been fucking married white women for a lot of years, and most of these women have shared my bed for an extended period of time.

You allow your friends to cheat on their husbands? Some friend.

How is cheating not derogatory? You are actively facilitating cheating and yet you claim that there's no space for disrespect in the bedroom? Your philosophy is not congruent with your actions.

wilyboi is largely correct: It is disingenuous to say, "Hey, let's participate in this inherently degrading sex act -- cheating, cuckoldry and/or humiliaiton," but to draw the line in the sand at a certain anachronistic word without realizing that is all you are doing: drawing a line merely for the comfort of yourself and maybe your partner, not because of any intrinsic mortification of the word itself.

In my experience, older Black men take the n word far too personally. It goes to show they are still suffering and still allow something so simple as a word to offend them. You must remember that you choose to be offended; the word itself has no power except what you allow it.

That said, younger Black men tend to be equally ignorant in their flippant usage of it. It is not the word itself that makes them ignorant, but the ******* use of it. Everyone is black man this or black man that for no other reason than they lack the ability to articulate themselves and thus use slang words as a crutch. In that light I do not see the vociferous use of "black man" as any better or worse than the vociferous use of other slang words/memes such as kreygasm, cuz, bruh, or whatever meme of the day is being spammed (whether they're black, white, or in-between).

I would never use the word was informed by black guys I worked with they could use it but no white guy had better use it understood completely. Then years later my wife which is now my ex had a couple affairs with blacks one before our ******* was born and one after her birth. My wife told me both told her to use the "N" word when they described their cock screwing her white pussy.

We're Caucasian and despise the use of the "n" word! It makes me cringe every time I hear it! Even more so when I hear a black person use it, regardless the circumstance it which it's used! To the black people who use it, I say, "Get with it! You're better than that! Don't play into the hands of the few who are really laughing "at" you, not "with" you when you use that word! The "n" word should be erased from the minds of every living man, woman & baby! I'll never address this subject again.

Last edited:
Back