The "n" word

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaltimoreRedhead, Nov 3, 2013.

1. BaltimoreRedhead

BaltimoreRedhead Member

US
    I did a brief search and didn't find anything, so thought I'd post my question. I'd really appreciate some insight into the "n" word - some Black men I play with say it all the time and like me to say it, and others do not. I admit I like the dirty talk, and I'd like to know what to look out for when it comes to that. Thoughts?

2. idahocuckold

idahocuckold Member

I would say that it all depends on who says it and how it is used.

hunter223 and Neko like this.
  3. digittwitch

digittwitch Active Member

Morality and other, deeper issues aside, the standard rules of any kink apply. Follow your partners wishes respectfully(and, as appropriate to his level of domination, your own).

4. oak607

oak607 Member

I like dirty talk but not dehumanizing talk, it all depends on your partners wish's , and what your comfortable with. For example I "fuck me with ur black dick" is ok. "Fuck me with ur "n" dick" not cool with me. Same goes with guys, I am not going to call a women a slut, or whore, unless she request, and even then I might have to change my phrasing so it is indirect.

5. Chocolate Fuckstick

Chocolate Fuckstick Active Member Real Person

US
    I like it.

BUILTBLKMALE likes this.
  6. sirblck

sirblck Member Real Person

US
    It's a word that needs to be extinguished from all record.. Well, except from books for research purposes

flsubboy4u, DESI4BBC and kissylips like this.
  7. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

The "n" has no place in our vocabulary at least if you are around me. Personally I don't find it stimulating in any way to be disparaged or to disparage someone else. I share my bed with women not sluts, I am black not a "n" or any variation of the word. Any woman that used the "n" word in my bed would be very unlikely to return. Respecting yourself is the first step to respecting others.

Great sex is a giving experience, each participant seeks to give their partner(s) a maximum amount of pleasure. Just taking pleasure from your partner is little more than rape. Sex is the greatest pleasure I found in this life and I have never seen anything dirty or nasty about it.

8. wilyboi

wilyboi Member

Ireland
    Like most thing it depends on the situation, agreement, & context. For example if anyone else called my wife a slut, whore, cum dump, fuck bunny, mandingo bitch, etc. I'd be violently furious. Yet in our bull / slutwife / cuck relationship it's expected, acceptable, & a great turn on. The use of the 'n' word, used by the bull or the slutwife can be similar.

markbear1 likes this.
  9. Dark_Knight

Dark_Knight Member Real Person

Drop the "er", and an "a". Gives it a less offensive meaning IMO.

10. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd Guest

That word should never leave your mouth!

11. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd Guest

tumblr_mt4o5n8Qkp1qatcgwo1_250.gif You may take offense to this! Just like most black men to offense to the N-word. It's not a word to thrown around. There is alot of history behind that word.. which people will come to term with.

12. JenniferGA

JenniferGA Member

It's totally up to your partner(s) and the situation you're in.

13. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd Guest

And what situation, is that?

14. oak607

oak607 Member

Throwing an A doesn't make it endearing or empowering, it is dehumanizing

15. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

The word is vulgar, and it serves no useful purpose. I have never understood why some people need to be offensive simply for the sake of being offensive. That doesn't serve any useful purpose either.

16. JenniferGA

JenniferGA Member

One where the partner *wants* the use of the word.

BUILTBLKMALE and wilyboi like this.
  17. Dark_Knight

That's your opinion.

At the end of the day, it's still just a racial slur(like cracker, or spic) ..and its gonna take a whole lot more than that to put a hiccup in my stride. It's 2013 man, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get the fuck over it.

Splitter and JenniferGA like this.
  18. Dark_Knight

Then do it!

19. JenniferGA

JenniferGA Member

In that situation, I do!

Dark_Knight likes this.
  20. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd Guest

That is very sad.. So people still haven't learn yet... So now it's cool, and in fashion to have sex with black men.... And call them n.....! It has to be nice, to have your cake, and eat it too!

flsubboy4u likes this.