The N word

AE104

Male
This may be controversial but an inquisitive one. Say a black man met my girlfriend.
Here she is
Picture 356.jpg Their encounter was filled with much banter mixed plenty of eye contact and body chemistry, and the sole intention of their meeting was sexual. So you go of together. You take her to your home you start to make out. Her clothes removed she pleases her man with orally. Both are aroused sufficiently for sex. The black man grabs her heels and parts her legs, then proceeds to make love to her. The sex is intense, waves erotic feelings rippling through both bodies, then as she feels more aroused she is saying fuck me, fuck me N. Oops what just came out of her mouth could be a misinterpreted as an insult, or on the other hand is it a crime of passion, that if sex were not instigated it may have not been said at all i.e. dirty talk that got out of hand. How would you deal with her and the situation. Just ask if this or something similar like this has happened and how did you respond and deal with it. Did it ******* the moment or did you reciprocate by calling her a white slut etc to counter balance that.

Ok I hadn't realized there were previous discussions on this. I did a search but nothing came up in the results, hence that why I started a thread. Thank for notifying me anyhow.

This may be controversial but an inquisitive one. Say a black man met my girlfriend.
Here she is
View attachment 91728 Their encouunter was filled with much banter mixed plenty of eye contact and body chemistry, and the sole intention of their meeting was sexual. So you go of together. You take her to your home you start to make out. Her clothes removed she pleases her man with orally. Both are aroused sufficiently for sex. The black man grabs her heels and parts her legs, then proceeds to make love to her. The sex is intense, waves erotic feelings rippling through both bodies, then as she feels more aroused she is saying fuck me, fuck me N. Oops what just came out of her mouth could be a misinterpreted as an insult, or on the other hand is it a crime of passion, that if sex were not instigated it may have not been said at all i.e. dirty talk that got out of hand. How would you deal with her and the situation. Just ask if this or something similar like this has happened and how did you respond and deal with it. Did it ******* the moment or did you reciprocate by calling her a white slut etc to counter balance that.
BIG BLACK DICK DADDY always works for me .

"The point? That the word's suppression gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness. If President Kennedy got on television and said, 'Tonight I'd like to introduce the black men in my cabinet,' and he yelled 'blackmanblackmanblackmanblackmanblackmanblackmanblackman' at every black man he saw, 'boogeyboogeyboogeyboogeyboogey, blackmanblackmanblackmanblackman' till black man didn't mean anything any more, till black man lost its meaning -- you'd never make any four-year-old black man cry when he came home from school." - Lenny Bruce

“I was sitting by myself [in the Nairobi Hilton in Kenya] and I just looked around and it was like a voice said to me, 'What do you see?' And I said, 'People of all colors doing things together'. And another voice said 'Do you see any black men?' And I said, 'No!'. And the voice said 'Do you know why?'. And I said(whispering), 'No'. And it said, 'There aren’t any…'." - Richard Pryor

I'm not feeling it. I have more or less removed that word from my own vocabulary. That doesn't fly with me. Last broad who did that around me sucked on a bar of soap before she got anymore dick from me.

Back