The mystery of women

Huh define "every"

220px-Rosie_O%27Donnell_2.jpg

woman.

I have to believe this. I never thought I was pretty, much less beautiful or sexy. But there have been a couple of men who see the beauty in me, and make me start to believe it (one has been trying to convince me for almost 20 years, and he's getting close. Lol). That is part of the meaning behind "Mariposa" in my ID. It means butterfly in Spanish. :)

I have to believe this. I never thought I was pretty, much less beautiful or sexy. But there have been a couple of men who see the beauty in me, and make me start to believe it (one has been trying to convince me for almost 20 years, and he's getting close. Lol). That is part of the meaning behind "Mariposa" in my ID. It means butterfly in Spanish. :)

Thanks, I was wondering what that meant

Well, to the point of the initial photo in this thread, the "right" man does not want another man for a woman nor a T-girl, if he is a REAL man. Why accept an imitation when there are SO many originals available?
Was just stating a fact about what I have experienced in life. I guess having others judge, as you seem to want to do, is just part of living as well.

Reactions: wit
You have the right to your perspective, and I have the right to mine. One thing I _had_ liked about this site was being here and feeling that I would not be judged for the choices I have made. I think, for the most part, that is still the case. At least, I hope it is.

I guess I felt you were judging the fact that my husband is letting me have experiences with other men now that I had never had before we were married, mostly because I was fat and did not have any self-confidence when I was younger. I guess I mistook your comment about " the right man not wanting another man for a woman". It seems I misinterpreted, and thought you were saying the arrangement I have with my hubby made us less.

I am sorry for any misunderstanding.

I am sure that there is some guy out there that thinks Rosy is hot, it just happens it is not me. I enjoy being around women, and of course I enjoy fucking them. I would agree with the premise that all a women are beautiful to the right person. I have bedded some stunning women and some not so stunning. What made the difference in bed was the attitude. Women know that I like them and I will do my best to give them as much pleasure as possible. They nearly always reciprocate and that is what what makes for great sex. Two people working at pleasuring each other. The most mind numbing sex I have had has been when I am in bed with a woman that I can completely give myself up to the moment and consider nothing but pleasuring her and she is doing the same for me. But you have to genuinely enjoy women to get to that level

It's just that intangible something, that chemistry that turns a little spark of possible desire into a blazing inferno of not being able to keep your hands, lips, etc off the other person.

It's just that intangible something, that chemistry that turns a little spark of possible desire into a blazing inferno of not being able to keep your hands, lips, etc off the other person.
I completely agree, from time to time over the years I have met women that had a penetrating way of turning me on. What was different or special about those women is impossible to define, but if the attraction is mutual it's sure a Hell of a lot of fun.

I completely agree, from time to time over the years I have met women that had a penetrating way of turning me on. What was different or special about those women is impossible to define, but if the attraction is mutual it's sure a Hell of a lot of fun.
So true! And it can be very difficult to pinpoint what makes things so electric. You just need to enjoy when it happens.

Back