The Most Cuckold????

Alisha

Female
After a wonderful New Years with my husband and some friends, I began to wonder what are some of the things your husbands/BF's have done that might classify them as the most wonderful cuckold?

For example, on New Years, we were at a friends house and we had some wine and Champaign and were really having fun. At one point two of our friends began teasing and flirting with each other in front of everyone. They were not married to each other. As we watched, I cuddled up to my husband under a blanket and he started fondling and kissing and rubbing. I had positioned myself sitting between his legs with my back to him with his arms around me fondling my chest, and making me oh so horny I might add. As I got hornier and hornier I laid my head back on his shoulder and he let one hand work its way down and up my skirt. I was in heaven as he massaged my nipple and my lips through my panties.

I was totally focused on the feelings my body was having with him fondling me with everyone in the room. I had not noticed what the others were doing. Suddenly I felt a kiss on my lips. It was warm and soft and I gently opened my mouth and in came a tongue. It took me a second to realize it couldn't be my husband. I opened my eyes to find his best friend standing over me kissing me deeply. As I melted I could feel a hand up my skirt again. This time it was his other friend. For the next hour or so, I laid there in my husbands arms as he helped and encouraged two of his best friends to enjoy my body.

I was in heaven as I found my third orgasm at his friends hands and cocks. But I did not truly feel the superior cuckold feeling until I felt my husband squeeze my tits together and his friend slid his cock between them. My husband held me hard and strong as his friend tit fucked me right there with him watching and holding me. I felt my nipples get harder and harder as he stroked and eventually filled my tits and a few shots on my face with his cum. Then, my wonderful, understanding, sensual husband gently slid out from behind me, gently leaned over me and began sucking my nipples and tits and licked up every drop of cum.

Now is that the most cuckold thing you ever heard? If not, share your experience, would love to hear it.

That is a hot story, love it.

The most cuckold thing my husband has done for me happened one night when his brother and best friend were staying. He not only offered me to each of them, he was the one who spread my lips and slipped their cocks inside me.

Not very exciting, but it is the most for us. He is usually not around when I am with other men. He prefers being with me later.

The most cuckold thing my husband has done for me happened one night when his brother and best friend were staying. He not only offered me to each of them, he was the one who spread my lips and slipped their cocks inside me.

Not very exciting, but it is the most for us. He is usually not around when I am with other men. He prefers being with me later.

Its not about how exciting it is compared to others, its about how exciting it is for you and how much you enjoyed it.

After a wonderful New Years with my husband and some friends, I began to wonder what are some of the things your husbands/BF's have done that might classify them as the most wonderful cuckold?

For example, on New Years, we were at a friends house and we had some wine and Champaign and were really having fun. At one point two of our friends began teasing and flirting with each other in front of everyone. They were not married to each other. As we watched, I cuddled up to my husband under a blanket and he started fondling and kissing and rubbing. I had positioned myself sitting between his legs with my back to him with his arms around me fondling my chest, and making me oh so horny I might add. As I got hornier and hornier I laid my head back on his shoulder and he let one hand work its way down and up my skirt. I was in heaven as he massaged my nipple and my lips through my panties.

I was totally focused on the feelings my body was having with him fondling me with everyone in the room. I had not noticed what the others were doing. Suddenly I felt a kiss on my lips. It was warm and soft and I gently opened my mouth and in came a tongue. It took me a second to realize it couldn't be my husband. I opened my eyes to find his best friend standing over me kissing me deeply. As I melted I could feel a hand up my skirt again. This time it was his other friend. For the next hour or so, I laid there in my husbands arms as he helped and encouraged two of his best friends to enjoy my body.

I was in heaven as I found my third orgasm at his friends hands and cocks. But I did not truly feel the superior cuckold feeling until I felt my husband squeeze my tits together and his friend slid his cock between them. My husband held me hard and strong as his friend tit fucked me right there with him watching and holding me. I felt my nipples get harder and harder as he stroked and eventually filled my tits and a few shots on my face with his cum. Then, my wonderful, understanding, sensual husband gently slid out from behind me, gently leaned over me and began sucking my nipples and tits and licked up every drop of cum.

Now is that the most cuckold thing you ever heard? If not, share your experience, would love to hear it.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing that.

My hubby loves to be the one to guide a black lovers dick into me for the first time.

I need a woman like you in my life.

The most wonderful thing my husband has done, cuckily, was get 37 men to fuck me on our honeymoon. For three months my husband was on Craigslist and other sites finding men. Giving me to other men on our three day honeymoon was very loving of my husband, and why I love him as much as I do.

Letting my long term lover fuck me a half hour before I walked down the isle was really nice, as well.

Mac; you don't have to believe me. I know it happened and it is the most memorable experience my husband and I have shared since we have been together.

Mine would have to be when it becomes my job to get her ready for her date or weekend. Typically I will get a text letting me know she is going out and what time she will be home to prepare.

Once home, I am to pick out her sexy outfit she will be wearing and help get other things ready. If she is planning a big weekend I also get the privilege of cleaning her up for him as well. Typically this includes getting her all clean shaven, legs and pussy. It includes all of her sexy oils and lotions applied so that she is as smooth as possible for when she meets her boy friends.

Back