The morning after...

I have a fantasy of my boyfriend walking into our bedroom after sleeping on the couch because I was with my black lover in our marital bed all night. I can imagine what he sees...the bed sheets soaked, clothes everywhere, and me naked in my lover's arms. I think it would be an erotic sight. Anyone have pics of you in bed with your lover the morning after?

I have a fantasy of my boyfriend walking into our bedroom after sleeping on the couch because I was with my black lover in our marital bed all night. I can imagine what he sees...the bed sheets soaked, clothes everywhere, and me naked in my lover's arms. I think it would be an erotic sight. Anyone have pics of you in bed with your lover the morning after?

Sounds like it might go something like this.

No but count me in. When can I come visit?

Would prefer to be 100% in on the action from the bf's perspective, but still sounds like a fun time!

He should kiss your pussy, give your bull a blow job & swallow his load, then go make breakfast for both of you now that he’s been fed.

Ha. I remember watching this scene as a teenager and being so turned on by it. My brain was saying this is wrong, but my rock hard cock wanted me to find a totally uninhibited, unabashed and sexually liberated woman like her with no respect for me as a man to cuck me publicly regardless of my feelings about it. I guess I was always destined to be a masochistic cuck. Would of made for a much hotter scene if she was being fucked by a black man, rather than some boring pale, stale white dude. If I walked in on her like in this scene (boogie nights) I'd of sat down and watched and stroked my useless white cock whilst she degraded and humiliated me. Perfect white wife material.
[/QUOTE]
Funny, when I was younger, one of their other scenes hit me like a lightning bolt, and thought to myself... thats me. The scene where his wife was in the carpark, and guys standing around watching her getting fucked. Twenty years ago my ex-wife went missing at a party, after looking everywhere for her, a few guys whispered to me, 'there is some chic upstairs having her brains fucked out', so almost knew it was her, and when I looked in the room, sure enough it was her. All she said to me was 'can you get out, i'll be down shortly' I must admit, I felt hurt, sick in the stomach and humiliated. Not because another guy was fucking her, she'd been a hotwife 5 years earlier, but because she did it in front of others that now knew that about us. We'd always been very discreet, but this time, men and women there heard or saw it, and I felt it was a reflection more on me than her.

One time i’d entered their room in the morning and saw she was half asleep on top of her lover with his dick sticking deep in her pussy. Its so excited to saw her tried to continued sleeping while clamping on her lover’s dick.

Back