The more I browse this forum...

The more I read through these posts and become overwhelmed by this state of delirium by whites and blacks alike. One major fact rings true and there is NO denying it. Slavery and thus the African slave trade was the best thing that ever happened to the modern day negro of North America. Any black man in America or NA that is into this cuckold weird ******* and has ill feelings towards the white man because of slavery, is a god damn hypocrite. Hate the white man but love his women and want to breed with them thus exterminating yourself. All the while forgetting that the hated white man comes from the white woman.

This place is too far gone for help or words. I feel sorry for the black men that fall into this lifestyle because they can't articulate a thought more complex than, "Muh dick". And you white women acting like you owe these "thugs and professional buffoons/victims" anything. Shameful day for humanity. Shameful day indeed.

You have got to be the biggest loser ever! You have to be. I guarantee it. Who would post this bullshit!!! Only some 40 year old douche living in his mom's basement. No life. No friends. Can't even get a women to even glance at his dick. It's pretty obvious! And come on....modern day negro? Really? Really? Who talks like that?!!! Ridiculous. Lighten up. Clean yourself up. Lighten up!!! Try and get laid.
There are a lot a sad pathetic people on here. And I've seen some stupid post. But this guy is my top winner for just being and idiot. Sad. Just sad!!!

.... I've seen some stupid post. But this guy is my top winner for just being and idiot.
Don't be too critical of him, Miamicouple, until you've read his other posts. He's just saying what others have thought but were reluctant post. The topics of "breeding", "breeding out" and "owning" and such ... are ridiculous and callous topics. And I can attest to one thing, as I've experimented with this, myself. According to whether I post my avatar with just a pic of myself, my wife, or with both of us (as it is now), reflects how I'm received and addressed in this forum by some members. And, I can assure you, when my avatar is that of a "white male", the responses are a whole lot different and my posts more negatively taken. For the most part, I've observed that the white males that come here, are often taken/taken as subservient, beta types ... some because they choose that projection of themselves.
I guess my question to Chocolate is, if the topics at this site bother him so much, why would he subject himself to it and come here?

Mac :)

Last edited:
Don't be too critical of him, Miamicouple, until you've read his other posts. He's just saying what others have thought but were reluctant post. The topics of "breeding", "breeding out" and "owning" and such ... are ridiculous and callous topics. And I can attest to one thing, as I've experimented with this, myself. According to whether I post my avatar with just a pic of myself, my wife, or with both of us (as it is now), reflects how I'm received and addressed in this forum by some members. And, I can assure you, when my avatar is that of a "white male", the responses are a whole lot different and my posts more negatively taken. For the most part, I've observed that the white males that come here, are often taken/taken as subservient, beta types ... some because they choose that projection of themselves.
I guess my question to Chocolate is, if the topics at this site bother him so much, why would he subject himself to it and come here?

I can respect your words. And that is fine. But come on really? Slavery was the best thing for the modern day negro?!!! Please!!!! Who's secretly thinking that? What's courageous about stating that? It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. No offense but you must not have the same views as me and my husband. Nothing said here surprises me. There are many different people here. Many different people looking for different things. To each his own. I don't try and over analyze things. I just happen to be attracted to a few select good looking black men. It's that simple for us. Maybe it's a more complex thing for others here. I don't want to make waves. Just enjoy life. That's all.

I can respect your words. And that is fine. But come on really? Slavery was the best thing for the modern day negro?!!! Please!!!! Who's secretly thinking that?

Well, I guess neither the Queen Elizabeth nor airplanes had been built yet, so the slave ships were the only alternative to get to America. :)
Seriously, this is a forum, and its Chocolate's thread, so he has a right to post his topic opinion, to which you can agree, disagree, or ignore. But whether "slavery" should be considered a good thing or bad thing, at the time, it sure as hell beat the alternatives the historical negro was facing. Thus, a lot of today's black people literally exist because they were sold off to slavery and brought to America vs being slaughtered by their equally black captives.
So the way I see it, I don't think Chocolate means any real disrespect; it was just the way he made his point. Besides, it isn't the "stupidest thing" I've heard here, that's for damn sure. Wait 'till you've been here a while. ;)

All this breeding and dominating and degrading lol ... so you have a big penis and you like to fuck .....so what ... you will not dominate my wife , never mind me ...lol ... what did black guys do to make them gods ?

Do a honest days work , provide for your family , dont wait for hand outs.... man up ...value of a man is not the size of your penis ..

Some of the topics here are a bit ridiculous. But the sad truth is how men and women here view each others in different races. It all just about sex, The slavery branding yourself a slut, bringing children into sexual fantasies, men glorying and bragging about how many black men their wives have slept with...... Just entertainment value, tv ratings the hottest topic and subject. I think some people have taken interracial sex, and twisted it to suit there needs, like most have with religion.

The more I read through these posts and become overwhelmed by this state of delirium by whites and blacks alike. One major fact rings true and there is NO denying it. Slavery and thus the African slave trade was the best thing that ever happened to the modern day negro of North America. Any black man in America or NA that is into this cuckold weird ******* and has ill feelings towards the white man because of slavery, is a god damn hypocrite. Hate the white man but love his women and want to breed with them thus exterminating yourself. All the while forgetting that the hated white man comes from the white woman.

This place is too far gone for help or words. I feel sorry for the black men that fall into this lifestyle because they can't articulate a thought more complex than, "Muh dick". And you white women acting like you owe these "thugs and professional buffoons/victims" anything. Shameful day for humanity. Shameful day indeed.[
Well, I guess neither the Queen Elizabeth nor airplanes had been built yet, so the slave ships were the only alternative to get to America. :)
Seriously, this is a forum, and its Chocolate's thread, so he has a right to post his topic opinion, to which you can agree, disagree, or ignore. But whether "slavery" should be considered a good thing or bad thing, at the time, it sure as hell beat the alternatives the historical negro was facing. Thus, a lot of today's black people literally exist because they were sold off to slavery and brought to America vs being slaughtered by their equally black captives.
So the way I see it, I don't think Chocolate means any real disrespect; it was just the way he made his point. Besides, it isn't the "stupidest thing" I've heard here, that's for damn sure. Wait 'till you've been here a while. ;)

HISTORICAL ALTERNATIVES THE NEGRO WAS FACING.PLEASE.MORE PREJUDICE BULLSHIT just like the motherfucker who started the thread.The white man originated from the caves of the CAUCUS MOUNTAINS thus giving him the name CAUCASIAN,THE DARK AGES,THE CHINESE BUILDING THE WALL AROUND CHINA TO KEEP HIM OUT,etc.The original inhabitants of Europe were BLACKS called the GRIMALDI.On the Airplane tip BLACKS WHERE HERE IN AMERICA before the CONTINENTAL DRIFT.Who do you think were the original OLMECS.Everyone sees the wide nose and big lips on their statues.You should read the book THE MAKING OF THE WHITEMAN by a whiteman named PAUL GUTHRIE. Oh yeah,ChocoaltDelite you're a bigot but I see what you're saying about the white man coming from the white woman but what do you think about this information from YOUR HOLY BIBLE.2nd Kings 5:20-27 and Numbers 12:10.Im not trying to be CONFRONTATIONAL .Im new and just thought this site was about INTERRACIAL SEX and not RACIAL ANOMISITY.

I may be wrong! But when I read slavery was the best thing that happened for the modern day negro. To me modern day negro mean today's black male. With that said you really think that's a true statement??? I'm not a black male. But I don't think I have to me to understand that this statement is straight from the mouth of an extremely ignorant person. I see no value in this kind of post at all!!!! I'm not black and the word negro is just offensive in its self!

HISTORICAL ALTERNATIVES THE NEGRO WAS FACING.PLEASE.MORE PREJUDICE BULLSHIT just like the motherfucker who started the thread.

Take a chill pill, soulpole. The reference Chocolate made was to the slave trading of the 16th-19th centuries. If you have any information contrary to how most blacks came to America, other than slave ships, please enlighten us with your knowledge. And, as slaves, if their probable outcome was more promising by remaining in Africa as slaves, you can enlighten us on that as well. It certainly isn't "prejudice bullshit" ... it is just history. ;)

I may be wrong! But when I read slavery was the best thing that happened for the modern day negro. To me modern day negro mean today's black male. With that said you really think that's a true statement??? I'm not a black male. But I don't think I have to me to understand that this statement is straight from the mouth of an extremely ignorant person. I see no value in this kind of post at all!!!! I'm not black and the word negro is just offensive in its self!
It's sad that in 2014 that racism to exist. But that is how many people feel. Hence this whole interracial thing.

I'd rather hear a person speaking what's on there mind, and what they really think. Instead hiding some thing or not trying to come off as prejudice. We all know what some people view black men as, dunking a ball, scoring a touch down or some type of thrill, it's the truth some people just want to hide that *******.

Take a chill pill, soulpole. The reference Chocolate made was to the slave trading of the 16th-19th centuries. If you have any information contrary to how most blacks came to America, other than slave ships, please enlighten us with your knowledge. And, as slaves, if their probable outcome was more promising by remaining in Africa as slaves, you can enlighten us on that as well. It certainly isn't "prejudice bullshit" ... it is just history. ;)

You didn't tell the other dude to chill.

You didn't tell the other dude TO CHILL.You said he had a right to his opinion.MOTHERFUCK YOU.Enlighten.You got all the information already with your stupid and ignorant ass comments.Another know it all.JUST LIKE THE WHITE MAN.He knows everything.IT'S HISTORY.NOT HIS STORY.And MY STORY is a MYSTERY.

You didn't tell the other dude to chill.
.... Another know it all. JUST LIKE THE WHITE MAN.He knows everything.IT'S HISTORY.NOT HIS STORY.And MY STORY is a MYSTERY.

ahhhhh, there, it comes out! soulpole, I think the one with the "racial issues" might just be you. You can air out your issue(s) here, or not. But that hate will eat you alive. Find a way to get rid of it. ;)

lol finally iv been waiting for more than one smart comment on a post here stop with racism im here for redheads lol i hear the ones that like black dick come here thats all no cuckolding no breeding our or breeding all together dont bring ******* up in some fuckedup ******* like that be a human being Mac is right why are you other brothas getting pissed about people talking with some god damn sense youv all seen the boondocks what would hewey freeman say about this lol

This place is too far gone for help or words. I feel sorry for the black men that fall into this lifestyle because they can't articulate a thought more complex than, "Muh dick". And you white women acting like you owe these "thugs and professional buffoons/victims" anything. Shameful day for humanity. Shameful day indeed.
so true so fucking true iv kept my mouth shut on here for so long about this but this niggas on here need to get there heads checked

so true so fucking true iv kept my mouth shut on here for so long about this but this niggas on here need to get there heads checked
I would listen to this crap here. Everyone has their rights to opinions and thoughts. Half the women and men here are hacks anyway.

i mean half the ******* your talking about is what the nazis would enforce ,****** castration ,breeding out ..... if your going to be a racist supremacy site go for that dont say your about the very oppisate just be fucking honest about it
That's all I'm saying...

I am in my early 60's and my attitudes toward others has evolved over the decades. The first female I had sex with was white. It was as much her idea as mine and at the time there really wasn't much thought to implications of what we were doing. I was concerned that my parents would find out and I would get my ass kicked. Later on in the later 60's and early 70's there was more of an understanding of the "taboo" I was breaking. I was young and more than a bit rebellious. Nearly all the women that have shared my bed in the last 20 years have been LTR and have been friends as well as bed partners. Nobody in my circle of friends disparages others in the group because of race, religion or gender. I have been reasonably successful in life so I don't need to disparage anyone to feel good about myself. I have read many posts by people that have a serious lack of respect for others but the attitude is hardly universal. I do of course run into people I dislike, but I don't dislike anyone based solely on their race, gender or religion.

Back