The more I browse this forum...

I am in my early 60's and my attitudes toward others has evolved over the decades. The first female I had sex with was white. It was as much her idea as mine and at the time there really wasn't much thought to implications of what we were doing. I was concerned that my parents would find out and I would get my ass kicked. Later on in the later 60's and early 70's there was more of an understanding of the "taboo" I was breaking. I was young and more than a bit rebellious. Nearly all the women that have shared my bed in the last 20 years have been LTR and have been friends as well as bed partners. Nobody in my circle of friends disparages others in the group because of race, religion or gender. I have been reasonably successful in life so I don't need to disparage anyone to feel good about myself. I have read many posts by people that have a serious lack of respect for others but the attitude is hardly universal. I do of course run into people I dislike, but I don't dislike anyone based solely on their race, gender or religion.
Exactly.

ahhhhh, there, it comes out! soulpole, I think the one with the "racial issues" might just be you. You can air out your issue(s) here, or not. But that hate will eat you alive. Find a way to get rid of it. ;)
Im good.What hate.I just SPOKE MY FUCKING MIND.I DONT PLAY THAT DUMB BLACK BULLSHIT.Im cool as a fan.You got the hate but love to WATCH BLACK DICKS.Me.I LOVE SOME WHITE WOMEN.

Last edited:
Back