The Milf Question

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

The Milf Question

A question a hubby asked my through myTumblr account was this:"Why the desire of chasing after married white women/milfs?"

In other words, he was curious as to why married hubbies are a lot interested in getting their wives in a relationship with a black lover. Quite an interesting question, and this is my response to him.

It’s more in how a hubby sees his wife and how he desires to see her. When we gaze at our reflection in a mirror, it not only shows us what we see, but reveals to us what we wish to see of ourselves. For most wives, their inner glow might often become somewhat diminished after she’s given birth, but that glow is never gone, more like moribund for the time. Lying in wait underneath the surface, waiting for its time to return to the sun. A woman’s beauty is never the same when she’s in her middle-age. Some wrinkles, crows’s feet, and a touch of gray in her hair might change all that. As well there’s her body physiology which gets even wider in her mid-section and hips once her ******* have dropped. For most hubbies, there’s the persisting desire to see the wife as once she was when they married. Even though the wives tend to assume those sparkling days are long gone, but such is seldom the case. Plenty of wives become more dignified in beauty when in their middle-age. What better a time it is for her to return to exploring her wild side, except now with a more mature mind, and more leeway to cut through the ribbons of conservative lifestyle and get that explosive sex she’d always wanted to have as a young woman.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-milf-question.html

Any of you ever been curious as regards to why this lifestyle favors white wives more than it does younger/single women, or should it include both?

A question a hubby asked my through myTumblr account was this:"Why the desire of chasing after married white women/milfs?" ?
In other words, he was curious as to why married hubbies are a lot interested in getting their wives in a relationship with a black lover. Quite an interesting question, and this is my response to him.
I read the hubby's question as to why you prefer chasing married women instead of single women. And there would be several motivating factors to answering that. Probably, it's because you, as the bull, get the satisfaction of taking something that is normally considered taboo, the wife of another man. And because she's white, you possibly also get the satisfaction of taking something from a white man, sort of like a retribution.

Any of you ever been curious as regards to why this lifestyle favors white wives more than it does younger/single women, or should it include both?
IMO, it favors married couples, not necessarily just the wives. After 5-10 years of marriage, married couples often find themselves in a quagmire ... routine sex, distracting *******, jobs, lack of communicating, etc ... the list is long. Having sex with someone new is usually always exciting, and there's no doubt the internet sells SEX to women as well as it does to men. After 10 years of boring sex, women have the same desire as men ... to experience some "good sex". Particular to this website, its about black men and white women, primarily. But, we shouldn't assume white women are flocking to black men hand-over-foot, although the popularity of interracial sex seems to be growing. But to answer the question, a black man having sex with a white, married woman tends to scratch 2 itches he might have.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Interesting article and I have chatted with hubby about this. One thing we both agreed is we got married in our mid to late twenties and are now in mid to late forties, over twenty years of married life and 'vanilla' sex. Now if we both live to be in our eighties or more (God willing!) then thats another forty years! Sixty years in total.
So what do you do? Split up and start again with someone new to discover a new man for the next twenty years? No way.
So our choice was a bit of harmless fun with guys who like sex without getting too heavy and we have some sexy experiences to carry us through for years to come. Everyones a winner.

Interesting article and I have chatted with hubby about this. One thing we both agreed is we got married in our mid to late twenties and are now in mid to late forties, over twenty years of married life and 'vanilla' sex. Now if we both live to be in our eighties or more (God willing!) then thats another forty years! Sixty years in total.
So what do you do? Split up and start again with someone new to discover a new man for the next twenty years? No way.
So our choice was a bit of harmless fun with guys who like sex without getting too heavy and we have some sexy experiences to carry us through for years to come. Everyones a winner.

That's a great way to view things, Ann. Obviously you and your hubby have both found a way of making things more fun and lively sexually for both of you. There're more mature couples who are desiring to become part of this lifestyle, but often the fear that it's one that's most suitable for younger couples deters them.

I read the hubby's question as to why you prefer chasing married women instead of single women. And there would be several motivating factors to answering that. Probably, it's because you, as the bull, get the satisfaction of taking something that is normally considered taboo, the wife of another man. And because she's white, you possibly also get the satisfaction of taking something from a white man, sort of like a retribution.

IMO, it favors married couples, not necessarily just the wives. After 5-10 years of marriage, married couples often find themselves in a quagmire ... routine sex, distracting *******, jobs, lack of communicating, etc ... the list is long. Having sex with someone new is usually always exciting, and there's no doubt the internet sells SEX to women as well as it does to men. After 10 years of boring sex, women have the same desire as men ... to experience some "good sex". Particular to this website, its about black men and white women, primarily. But, we shouldn't assume white women are flocking to black men hand-over-foot, although the popularity of interracial sex seems to be growing. But to answer the question, a black man having sex with a white, married woman tends to scratch 2 itches he might have.
View attachment 388086
it's never been about retribution or taking something from a white man for me...I personally think if you went into like that you do a disservice to the couple......It's been about enhancement for me and making the woman pour out that cum till she tap out...leaving hubby in awe on how wet she can actually get......

That's a great way to view things, Ann. Obviously you and your hubby have both found a way of making things more fun and lively sexually for both of you. There're more mature couples who are desiring to become part of this lifestyle, but often the fear that it's one that's most suitable for younger couples deters them.
I'd have guessed this game is one that's been driven by more mature couples. Do you not find it so? My sense is that younger men, irrespective of race, are far more likely to hold a super possessive territorial mindset as concerns their women. Not to say folks generally aren't more open-minded about race, sex, and just about everything else today. But for all kinds of reasons, many of which you have spelled out, couples who've been together for a long time can be ripe for change in surprising ways, and perhaps more receptive to things that might have seemed unthinkable to them at an earlier stage of life. I know it's something that wouldn't have even occurred to me as a younger man.

Last edited:
I would guess that 9 out 10 black guys on here would leave a MILF alone if she said no I am married. So the idea o chasing ends pretty quickly the women who want to get chased and caught usually doesn't need any encouragement or consent from hubby. With all the single and divorced women available by risk it or get shot down when there is plenty to be had just waiting

I'd have guessed this game is one that's been driven by more mature couples. Do you not find it so? My sense is that younger men, irrespective of race, are far more likely to hold a super possessive territorial mindset as concerns their women. Not to say folks generally aren't more open-minded about race, sex, and just about everything else today. But for all kinds of reasons, many of which you have spelled out, couples who've been together for a long time can be ripe for change in surprising ways, and perhaps more receptive to things that might have seemed unthinkable to them at an earlier stage of life. I know it's something that wouldn't have even occurred to me as a younger man.

That would be the perceived trend. However, its gradually changing. More and more younger couples spend as much time online than mature couples do. And they're coming alive to the realization of this lifestyle. I should know because plenty of them write to me steadily regarding my blog.

Back