The Memoirs of a BBC Whore part 2 by KimWhite

kimwhite

Female
From
PA, US
Man i wish i could say that i stayed in touch with my first BBC. Cause man what i wouldnt give to have that cock again. But anyways moving on. I tried not to think about the black cock, but it kept creeping into my dreams then i started daydreaming about it when i was washing the dishes, folding laundry, while i was working. I started catching myself checking out black guys while i was out shopping wondering if they had big cocks hiding in their pants. So i figured i would start looking for another BBC that could open my pussy. My 2nd encounter was of course not as intense as my first but it was just as eye opening and made me even more aware that i need black dick to satisfy my sickness. This time however my husband decided that it would be better if he did not watch. I guess its too much for him to handle right now. ( hope to change that because man do i have a fantasy). So he drives me to the hotel and as we pull into the parking lot i see my bull pull in a couple spots over from us. I take a deep breath because i am nervous give my hubby a kiss and tell him ill see him in a hour. i walk into the hotel as my bull is paying for the room we eye each other checking each other out all i could think about is his bulge in his pants. We got in the elevator together no more did the door close and he had me up against the wall with his tongue so far down my throat and his fingers all ready fingering my pussy. I thought i was going to cum before i even made it to the room. We couldn't get in the room fast enough and i sure and the hell couldn't get his pants off and that huge cock out and in my mouth any faster. And again it was another big black cock. He got so deep in my pussy i didnt think it was possible to be so filled. It was pump after pump deeper and deeper he pounded his cock in my pussy until he filled my pussy with his hot cum. and that was the first time having black cum in my pussy wasnt sure how i felt about that at the time. So i lay there recovering from the pounding when he starts rubbing and sucking on my tits. And i can feel myself getting excited again. I stoked his cock until it was hard as a rock and then started sucking it deep in my throat ******* on the size of it until he bent me over and entered his thick cock into my pussy again. Filling it again with a load of his cum. unaware that it had been longer than hour. and that my husband had been texting me. I hurried to get cleaned up and my clothes back on and out the door. And as i came out of the elevator there is my husband at the front desk. And then on the way home was that sick feeling again the what did i do feeling thinking that omg im a whore. I cant do this anymore........He ended up being my first regular bull.

Back