the main reason white women go black

rock

Couple
Gold Member
I made my husband take a couple of pictures to show you why so many wives and girlfriends are unsatisfied
sexually. Why they go black. If your husband or boyfriend has this same problem tell us about it or show us.
My husband says his dicklet is 5 inches long but I say it is closer to 4 inches.
Phyliss

Attachments

• IMGP1122.JPG
    IMGP1122.JPG
    902.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMGP1123.JPG
    IMGP1123.JPG
    509.9 KB · Views: 86
I made my husband take a couple of pictures to show you why so many wives and girlfriends are unsatisfied
sexually. Why they go black. If your husband or boyfriend has this same problem tell us about it or show us.
My husband says his dicklet is 5 inches long but I say it is closer to 4 inches.
Phyliss
Thankfully size is scattered around as well as "dicklet" size. Even black some black dudes have small cocks. Grew up in a working-class, mostly black neighborhood. Been the bigger dick sometimes and the smallest dick at other times. Biggest one to ever fuck my ass was 11" on a Korean guy. Shocked is an understatement.

Phyliss
If your husband or boyfriend is that under-equipped it is totally justifiable to cheat if you need to.

I made my husband take a couple of pictures to show you why so many wives and girlfriends are unsatisfied sexually. Why they go black. If your husband or boyfriend has this same problem tell us about it or show us.
Phyliss
I guess my question to you would be, knowing that he had a "4 inch dicklet" as you call it, and it is so important to you that a man have a large cock that can please you, WHY then, did you marry him? And better, yet, why do you remain married to him if you are so unhappy with what he has? gif_Yellowball-question2.gif

Phyliss
Mine is 5 inches and is definitely bigger than that!! Lol

Honestly, why do you remain on this site?
So, if my opinions/comments don't agree with yours, I shouldn't respond to a thread, is that what you're saying?
I compare our numbers of followers, and likes to posts, theshaw, and I see this:

theshaw:
....posts/likes/followers as of 5-10-'15 = 2,287:1,929 or roughly 84% and 160 followers of your posts.
Macnfries:..posts/likes/followers as of 5-10-'15 = 4,152:10,738 or roughly 258% and 498 followers of my posts.

You have any ideas as to why that is? gif_Yellowball-dancing2.gif
Suggestion-use this ... pic_IgnoreButton1.jpg if it bothers you, and this ... pic_MiddleFinger.jpg as my opinion of your comment, and please pic_FuckOff2.jpg with much love from me. ;)

Last edited:
Phyliss

While I am quite fond of a well endowed man, size is NOT the only reason for going black. FYI, there are lots of black men with small dicks and there are lots of white men with large cocks. Personally, if I were ****** to choose, I would choose a smaller black lover than a more well endowed white.

So, if my opinions/comments don't agree with yours, I shouldn't respond to a thread, is that what you're saying?
I compare our numbers of followers, and likes to posts, theshaw, and I see this:

theshaw:
....posts/likes/followers as of 5-10-'15 = 2,287:1,929 or roughly 84% and 160 followers of your posts.
Macnfries:..posts/likes/followers as of 5-10-'15 = 4,152:10,738 or roughly 258% and 498 followers of my posts.

You have any ideas as to why that is? View attachment 573814
Suggestion-use this ... View attachment 573806 if it bothers you, and this ... View attachment 573807 as my opinion of your comment, and please View attachment 573808 with much love from me. ;)
You've been on this site longer and if I went around on every thread saying some middle of the road, PC, Dr. Philesque pseudo-sage like comment all the time I'd probably have a higher percentage as well. People also perceive you as smart as well as being a smart ass so they want to get in your good graces, but I just don't give a fuck. I see you what for what you are.

Back