the main reason white women go black

Also, while I'm not obsessed with stats nor am I looking to be King of Blacktowhite like you obviously are, there is something you're overlooking moron. And that is, if you've been here longer and some of your posts have been around longer then they've had longer to pick up more likes. See, sometimes stats lie. Some of us see a bigger picture, we understand nuances, we think with both sides of our brains rather than being some number crunching analytical left brained robot dweeb.

OMG! lol. xoxx, Dana

There are many reasons why I've gone black. For us it's the race thing, color contrast of a black man between my married white legs. The taboo of me being a married white woman with a black lover. My husband was more into watching me and sharing me with other men when we were swingers. He especially enjoyed it when I swung with black guys. Now I'm only shared with black men. I find black men for me are the best lovers and are the only ones who can satisfy me now. My hubby accepts and luvs this.

SAme here . Susan is black only now . She only wants black men now . Taboo was a big thing for her once.

I guess my question to you would be, knowing that he had a "4 inch dicklet" as you call it, and it is so important to you that a man have a large cock that can please you, WHY then, did you marry him? And better, yet, why do you remain married to him if you are so unhappy with what he has? View attachment 573114
It's a free world. But listen, my husband is small and I would never think of humiliating him. Great question guys.

I think it is necessary to see a guy hard to really judge. I see a ton of white guys that small flaccid at the gym all the time. We need to see if they are growers since they obviously aren't showers.

As far as black size I don't need any convincing I have seen more than enough evidence of that.

Back