the main reason white women go black

You've been on this site longer and if I went around on every thread saying some middle of the road, PC, Dr. Philesque pseudo-sage like comment all the time I'd probably have a higher percentage as well. People also perceive you as smart as well as being a smart ass so they want to get in your good graces, but I just don't give a fuck. I see you what for what you are.
Who are you talking about?

................................ ...........................gif_Yellowball-peeing2.gif
... if I went around on every thread saying some middle of the road, PC, Dr. Philesque pseudo-sage like comment all the time I'd probably have a higher percentage as well. .... I just don't give a fuck. I see you what for what you are.
It appears to me, you have been here almost exactly half as long, yet if you double your post #s, they would add up to more than I post, moron. Do the math (if you're smart enough) ... you're posting every bit as much as I post. So, I think we'll both be happier IF you just take my earlier suggestion ... ;) ... Or NOT! Either way, just stop your cry'n, would ya?
gif_Yellowball-cryingTears.gif Mac

Last edited:
Despite my name, luckily I'm not that small! On average, are black dicks bigger than white ones? I don't know but it seems like a possibility. I could be amazing with my dick but I'm submissive so I'll never know. Regardless of the uncertainty of black guys generally being bigger, I like the cliche/stereotype that they are. It adds to the fantasy.

................................ ...........................View attachment 574682

It appears to me, you have been here almost exactly half as long, yet if you double your post #s, they would add up to more than I post, moron. Do the math (if you're smart enough) ... you're posting every bit as much as I post. So, I think we'll both be happier IF you just take my earlier suggestion ... ;) ... Or NOT! Either way, just stop your cry'n, would ya?
View attachment 574686 Mac
Hey Mac, I think no one can beat you dude when it comes to statistics lol, and if i may say we are here for fun and happy times, lets drop it, thanks dude

................................ ...........................View attachment 574682

How fucking lame are you? "I've got the best stats on a sexual fetish/fantasy site where I hang out all the time even though I pretend I'm not really into it and superior to the other people on there." Why don't you go troll youtube.

Also, while I'm not obsessed with stats nor am I looking to be King of Blacktowhite like you obviously are, there is something you're overlooking moron. And that is, if you've been here longer and some of your posts have been around longer then they've had longer to pick up more likes. See, sometimes stats lie. Some of us see a bigger picture, we understand nuances, we think with both sides of our brains rather than being some number crunching analytical left brained robot dweeb.

... while I'm not obsessed with stats nor am I looking to be King of Blacktowhite like you obviously are, there is something you're overlooking moron. And that is, if you've been here longer and some of your posts have been around longer then they've had longer to pick up more likes.
Well, you certainly must be obsessed, dickwad. You're the one that charged me with posting on every thread, when in fact, I ONLY post in 5 forum sections: Gen. Discussions, IR Cuckold & Sex Stories, Cuckold Forum, Extreme Alternativies, and IR Sex Photos. You're the one gripping ... as I said, it'd be much easier to just put me on Ignore like ncbbccuck ... but I believe you need something to bitch about, don't you, lit'l gay boy?
Now that I know it agitates you, I'll enjoy posting even more on threads you visit. Suggest you buckle up for the ride ... Mac

Well, you certainly must be obsessed, dickwad. You're the one that charged me with posting on every thread, when in fact, I ONLY post in 5 forum sections: Gen. Discussions, IR Cuckold & Sex Stories, Cuckold Forum, Extreme Alternativies, and IR Sex Photos. You're the one gripping ... as I said, it'd be much easier to just put me on Ignore like ncbbccuck ... but I believe you need something to bitch about, don't you, lit'l gay boy?
Now that I know it agitates you, I'll enjoy posting even more on threads you visit. Suggest you buckle up for the ride ... Mac
No one really likes you, and if you start that you're just going to burn the few bridges you have left. Go ahead, make my day.

I made my husband take a couple of pictures to show you why so many wives and girlfriends are unsatisfied
sexually. Why they go black. If your husband or boyfriend has this same problem tell us about it or show us.
My husband says his dicklet is 5 inches long but I say it is closer to 4 inches.
Phyliss
To find out about the "real" main reason why (white) women "go black" we only need to take a closer look at what`s been posted on forums like this over and over. And i don`t mean the pictures but what`s been said - and who says it...

Most of all this seems a white, sometimes asian, man`s fantasy! Although there are some black men fantasizing about their wives or women with white men, this is quite an exception and does by far not reflect the high number of white and asian men who would want their wives or other women to experience sex with a black men.

By far not every man with such a fantasy has a small penis or is into cuckolding or SPH, some have quite large dicks. Also by far not all of those men are directly attracted by black men or their "organs" in a sexual way. Noticing the relative high number of even well equipped heterosexual men who would still want their women to experience sex with black men must be very intriguing for a woman and might be a starting point for her mind to wander.

Why do white and asian men want this to happen? Perhaps there is something true about "the myth" of a black man`s sexing!? Do they have bigger dicks? Do they have better stamina and provide for an hour-long fuck session? Is it true that they are better lovers and can make a woman cum like no other man can?

ImO the main reason why women "go black" is the curiosity that`s been triggered by mostly white men! Reading adult fantasy stories about it, looking at pictures or flicks related to "the subject", being complimented by black men for the sexy women they are and hearing or reading encouraging words from those women who have already gone there, is just the icing on the cake. jm2ct`s.

Back