The lodger , part two

H

Hotwhitecouple

I lay half awake , half asleep when I felt a warm pair of soft wet lips sliding down over my cock . My morning wood was being sucked by my horny little wife .
"Mmmmmm , thats a nice way to wake me up sugar" I groaned.
"Thought I'd treat my lovely husband , maybe I should sit on this big hard cock now.
"Yeah , sit on it woman , make that pussy swallow your husbands hard cock , you can pretend its Jays big hard black cock your fucking you naughty white wife you !"
Karen rode me so hard , before screaming out for me to fuck my hard black cock up into her cunt and fill her with black mans cum.
I never realised that she must have had interracial fuck fantasies , and as i thrust up into karen she came like never before , my wife actually wanted to be black fucked . I pumped up into her creamy cunt for all I was worth until I could take no more and grasping my wifes lovely hips i held her hard onto my pulsing cock as I flooded her love canal with hot cum.
"MMMMMM that was lovely darling , i wonder if I'll enjoy the real thing as much when Jay fucks me in this bed " karen teased.
My cock hardened again with the thought of karen fucking a black man and I knew for sure that like it or not , this was going to happen!

Jay arrived right on time and im sure he could sense something because from the moment he walked in , he and karen were flirting. I felt like the proverbial spare prick at a wedding.
After a light afternoon snack we all went and sat in the lounge . " shall we play a game ?" Karen chirped.
A game of what ? I replied " how about a game of spin the bottle ? We each spin the bottle and choose something the person the bottle point at has to do !
So the three of us sat and karen decided that she go first . Her first spin and the bottle pointed at her self .
Hmmm , " what now ? " I asked
I decide what I will have to do myself in this case she said and without hesitation karen stood , reach under her skirt and pulled her little panties down before stepping out of them and sitting back down facing Jay and myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now it was Jays turn and yes the bottle pointed straight at my lovely wife.
"what will you make me do Jay ?" Karen asked excitedly.
I want you to undress us both Jay demaded as her task.
Karen stood and we watched as she first stripped herself totally naked before asking Jay to stand.
Jay stood and I watched my naked wife undressing this black man we had only known a few hours.
Karen loosened Jays trousers and slid them down over his bulging underpants and muscular legs before running her womanly white hands back up his black thighs.
I could feel my cock growing inside my pants as I watched my karen pull Jays underpants down to release a long thick black cock .
The two of them stood facing eachother only inches apart and both totally naked.
Suddenly as if nature and ******* instinct had taken over them , thier bodies came together . My wifes naked white body pressed into the black mans and i felt my cock straining to get at my lovely wife.
The black mans cock had grown to a good nine inches at least and was now pressed up against my womans body. Their mouths were now locked together as they each kissed and hungrily tongued the others mouth.
Black hands were alm over my womans white body , her white hands now held the long thick hard black cock and stroked it the way she had stroked my hard cock that same day.
It was as if i were invisible to my wife as she was groped and Jays thick black fingers found her creamy slit and fingered her right infront of me.
I could hear the soft liquid sounds of karens white cunt being black fingered by her new black lover.
Jay then pulled his fingers from my wifes soaked cunt , they were glistening wetly from being so deep in my womans hot wet cunt and he looked over at me as he licked my brides juices from his black fingers.
My wife then moved over to the couch where she lay back legs spread wide apart , welcoming the black man and offering her married white cunt up for him to impale her on his huge hard black cock as i watched.
( continued )

Like th story! Please continue. Maybe teh lodger coudl take over as being man of the house and show his dominace to teh neighbours, co-workers and their friends. Even black breed te white housewife

xvideos.com_559d8d16de2cc6dfed00c2aecb68f87a_8410-1.jpg I could hardly get my head around how quickly things were happening. The woman who i loved was completely naked with the sexy thighs that i was so used to taking my rightful place between , now were parted as a black man knelt between them and aimed the biggest blackest cock id seen at the warm wet pussy that I had fucked only hour earlier that same day.. Karens face was flushed with excitement as she felt the black cock head brush gently across her soaking wet pussy lips , Jays black hands were now full of my womans white breasts as he pushed his black body fowards between her white legs, driving half of his thick negro cock into my wife.
Karen threw her head back into the cushions , mouth agape with pleasure as for the first time in our marriage another man was inside her and for the first time in her life a black mans cock was deep inside her wet white cunt , it suddenly hit me , ohh christ a black man is fucking my wife , a black man is about to make my woman cum on his black negro cock , but it was too late they were fucking and i had to watch him make my wife cum, I needed to see karen cum on his huge black cock and I needed to see him cum inside my wifes adulterous warm white cunt.
Karens white fingers were dug into her lovers black arms to steady herself as his pace and fucking of my wife got harder and deeper . Jays cock was easily two inches longer than my own and like it of not I could see that his black cock was thrilling my womans cunt and reaching places deep inside her that my eight inch white cock had never been.
Suddenly and uncontrollably karen was gasping and srcreaming out as the most powerfull orgasm she ever felt made her cunt spasm around the blacks powerfull black cock and her sexy milk white legs wrapped tightly around the dark black body of her black lover. Seeing my naked wife being black fucked was the hottest thing i had ever seen and now I wanted her more than ever.
Jays head turned to the side and he looked straight into my face with a look that said " she's black owned now , it was obvious how he was pleased with himself and at that moment thrust hard and deep into my woman as he groaned and pumped my womans cunt full of black negro seed.
( to be continued with part three )

: 409659, member: 22212"]Like th story! Please continue. Maybe teh lodger coudl take over as being man of the house and show his dominace to teh neighbours, co-workers and their friends. Even black breed te white housewife[/quote]
Maybe that will happen , we'll see . Soon..

Yes, very nice story and I can't wait for part 3
Glad you like it , unfortunately we are all going to have to wait until stefan my hubby comes back home from his work since he's the writer of the story.
Thnks , karen x

Thanks again... and if you don't mind, once he does finish part 3, would you mind sending me a notice once it's posted..?

Thanks again... and if you don't mind, once he does finish part 3, would you mind sending me a notice once it's posted..?
Certainly will .
I also cant wait for his next installement , It made me sooo wet , guessing it did the same for you :)
Karen x

Just curious Karen, does he ever ask you to help him with any scenes or plots to his story ?? With you being just as excited about his story, I'd think that you would be right there along with him while he writes it... And btw, my black boyfriend like the story also...
Janice

[qudide="Janice K, post: 411428, member: 7454"]Just curious Karen, does he ever ask you to help him with any scenes or plots to his story ?? With you being just as excited about his story, I'd think that you would be right there along with him while he writes it... And btw, my black boyfriend like the story also...
Janice[/quote]
He didnt with this , but then he knows how my mind works anyway and I can read him like a book after all the years weve been together.
Stefan will be glad your black boyfriend likes it to .
Karen x
Hubby comes home at the wknd , mmmmmm fun time
:)

Back