The importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks

lucava

Male
From
Italy
The basic definition of a cuckold is a man who's wife is unfaithful to him. In other words any man who's wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. There are different levels of cuckolding. Some men become cuckolds by chance, that is their wife has an affair with another man. The husband may or may not know about the affair. If he knows he may leave his wife.

But there is another form of cuckolding used by conquering or dominating males that has been in use since the dawn of time. This form of cuckoldry is what is and must be used by Black Males to control their white subjects. It was used thousands of years ago by concurring nations, tribes and armies. When the superior ******* took over a village, town or city the conquering males would take the wives of the local males and breed them. They would impregnate as many of the women as they could for several very good reasons. By doing so, most of the women became attached to the superior males. They changed their loyalty and allegiance to the better man. They looked upon their husbands as lower beings. This provided the superior men with an advantage of having the women loyal and obedient to them, removing the ability of the local inferior men to cause trouble, showing the inferior males their true place and helping them accept it and improving the population though the superior genes.

Domination of a populous has always been done through the sexing of the female population no matter if it is humans or the ******* kingdom. Those who do the breeding are the ones in control, it's just that simple.

After concurring took place a term called "first rights" was brought into use. What this meant was that the concurring ruling party had first rights to breed any female of age. This was usually done when a couple were married,the local ruling party would take the female and breed her until she became pregnant and then she was returned to her husband with baby. This instilled who was superior, who was in charge and who they better respect. Hollywood has portrayed this act as not being wanted by the female. Well of course, it was being re wrote by white males who feared the truth get out but reality was the females, for the most part wanted to have their children by the superior males, the leaders, the royalty. They had to marry an inferior male because life was hard without a husband but they could bear children by a real superior man and they did. Some of them found ways to have additional children by the ruler because he was usually very good at sex, offered better living conditions and food.

Many of theses women used this to further control their inferior husbands by letting them know how great King so and so was. This is where cuckolding really came into place. The rulers were often told the women were taunting their husbands about being cuckolded and they enjoyed the even greater power from this knowledge.

Today as then many husbands realize they are unable to provide their wives with all of the benfits and advantages that other more superior men often can yet they choose to have a wife for the company and pleasure of loving her. In fact cuckolds came to learn that being with a woman who has a very good lover relieves a great deal of pressure and women with a cuckolded husband find it is very nice being able to enjoy great sex with real men and still have a male, all though inferior, at home to help out.

The cuckolded male recognizes the superiority of the superior male and relinquishes his husbandly rights often being told by the lover or wife he is not to have any sex with his wife. His submission to the real man and to his wife result in a unique and very workable relationship where by the real man takes over rule, the wife takes her position under him and over her husband. This results in a wonderful and very effective union.

This now brings us to the importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks. For Blacks to take full control they must cuckold the white male. First it is a natural and effect means of control and dominance and this must be excised by the Black Male if he is to rule properly. The Black man can now spread his seed though the white wife to improve the species. The white female will become dedicated, loyal and obedient to the Black male and help insure that the white male is obedient and loyal as well. And the white male assumes his proper role as the lackey and servant to both the Black race and the white female.

As any participant in such a relationship can attest, the Black male will be greatly empowered, the white female will become very satisfied and content and the white male will be subservient and respectful as well as in awe of his Black Masters powers.

The rightful position of the Black Male in leadership can not occur unless cuckoldry of the white male takes place. It is one of the critical elements to success of Blacks taking power and providing leadership to the rest of the world as well as total submission of the white race to the Superior Black race.

It is critical that the Bull sexually dominate the cuckold relationship. That the BBC provides the male sex element. That the Hot Wife gets her satisfaction from the BBC Bull and that cuck hubby serve them both as a submissive, bottom, sissy boy. Only then can you achieve the ultimate benefits of the cuckold lifestyle. IMHO.

The basic definition of a cuckold is a man who's wife is unfaithful to him. In other words any man who's wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. There are different levels of cuckolding. Some men become cuckolds by chance, that is their wife has an affair with another man. The husband may or may not know about the affair. If he knows he may leave his wife.

But there is another form of cuckolding used by conquering or dominating males that has been in use since the dawn of time. This form of cuckoldry is what is and must be used by Black Males to control their white subjects. It was used thousands of years ago by concurring nations, tribes and armies. When the superior ******* took over a village, town or city the conquering males would take the wives of the local males and breed them. They would impregnate as many of the women as they could for several very good reasons. By doing so, most of the women became attached to the superior males. They changed their loyalty and allegiance to the better man. They looked upon their husbands as lower beings. This provided the superior men with an advantage of having the women loyal and obedient to them, removing the ability of the local inferior men to cause trouble, showing the inferior males their true place and helping them accept it and improving the population though the superior genes.

Domination of a populous has always been done through the sexing of the female population no matter if it is humans or the ******* kingdom. Those who do the breeding are the ones in control, it's just that simple.

After concurring took place a term called "first rights" was brought into use. What this meant was that the concurring ruling party had first rights to breed any female of age. This was usually done when a couple were married,the local ruling party would take the female and breed her until she became pregnant and then she was returned to her husband with baby. This instilled who was superior, who was in charge and who they better respect. Hollywood has portrayed this act as not being wanted by the female. Well of course, it was being re wrote by white males who feared the truth get out but reality was the females, for the most part wanted to have their children by the superior males, the leaders, the royalty. They had to marry an inferior male because life was hard without a husband but they could bear children by a real superior man and they did. Some of them found ways to have additional children by the ruler because he was usually very good at sex, offered better living conditions and food.

Many of theses women used this to further control their inferior husbands by letting them know how great King so and so was. This is where cuckolding really came into place. The rulers were often told the women were taunting their husbands about being cuckolded and they enjoyed the even greater power from this knowledge.

Today as then many husbands realize they are unable to provide their wives with all of the benfits and advantages that other more superior men often can yet they choose to have a wife for the company and pleasure of loving her. In fact cuckolds came to learn that being with a woman who has a very good lover relieves a great deal of pressure and women with a cuckolded husband find it is very nice being able to enjoy great sex with real men and still have a male, all though inferior, at home to help out.

The cuckolded male recognizes the superiority of the superior male and relinquishes his husbandly rights often being told by the lover or wife he is not to have any sex with his wife. His submission to the real man and to his wife result in a unique and very workable relationship where by the real man takes over rule, the wife takes her position under him and over her husband. This results in a wonderful and very effective union.

This now brings us to the importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks. For Blacks to take full control they must cuckold the white male. First it is a natural and effect means of control and dominance and this must be excised by the Black Male if he is to rule properly. The Black man can now spread his seed though the white wife to improve the species. The white female will become dedicated, loyal and obedient to the Black male and help insure that the white male is obedient and loyal as well. And the white male assumes his proper role as the lackey and servant to both the Black race and the white female.

As any participant in such a relationship can attest, the Black male will be greatly empowered, the white female will become very satisfied and content and the white male will be subservient and respectful as well as in awe of his Black Masters powers.

The rightful position of the Black Male in leadership can not occur unless cuckoldry of the white male takes place. It is one of the critical elements to success of Blacks taking power and providing leadership to the rest of the world as well as total submission of the white race to the Superior Black race.
We Black men don't care about ANY of this. It's just easy enough for us to date, marry, and impregnate our own select White women and raise our own families.

You cuckold guys aren't even invited to the party.

We Black men don't care about ANY of this. It's just easy enough for us to date, marry, and impregnate our own select White women and raise our own families.

You're right, us white guys try to involve ourselves into the picture somehow. I suppose we long to belong somewhere within this movement.

I just wanted to add, I'm very thankful to you, and Black Men like you, who show off some of your activities with white ladies online. It's literally the highlight of some of our days.

Reality is you black boys are the ones that need invite to this, even thought you think you are the ones in control LOL Yeah sure... keep dreaming boys LOL

So, is that why you're on this site "fishing" for some white pussy?
Maybe you are capable of getting your OWN white pussy but you've become a bit complacent, preferring instead that someone OFFER their white wives for your enjoyment?
I won't deny your ability to get a good supply of your "own" white pussy, but when it comes to quality MARRIED white pussy, which is your most cherished GOAL, you do need some assistance or its not going to happen near as often for you.
If you're gonna enjoy a lot of MARRIED white pussy, which polishes your ego of accomplishment, admit it takes "working together as a team" ... please don't write THAT important piece of fact off.

pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
So, is that why you're on this site "fishing" for some white pussy?
Maybe you are capable of getting your OWN white pussy but you've become a bit complacent, preferring instead that someone OFFER their white wives for your enjoyment?
I won't deny your ability to get a good supply of your "own" white pussy, but when it comes to quality MARRIED white pussy, which is your most cherished GOAL, you do need some assistance or its not going to happen near as often for you.
If you're gonna enjoy a lot of MARRIED white pussy, which polishes your ego of accomplishment, admit it takes "working together as a team" ... please don't write THAT important piece of fact off.

View attachment 2703562
"Well allow me to RETORT." ?

My reply was very specific for that person but sure, I'll bite.

Like a wise 900yo grand Jedi Master once said, 'there is no try. Only do.'
In my case, There is no maybe; I DO get quality pussy on a regular basis. Whether single women, married, GFs, etc...
They're is a Broooooaaaad spectrum of women I meet in all walks of life, and I don't speak on my conquests in real life simply because it would be redundant, bordering on bragging.

This website is far from complacency. It's more entertainment than anything else, but the wonderful women I've met here has been well-documented via my multitude of media posts.

As for my Ego, oh man.. It's been inflated now for 2 decades. It does not need any further encouragement.
The only thing that needs polishing is my knob. ?

This website is far from complacency. It's more entertainment than anything else,
Well, you got me there; I totally agree with that. I'm just amazed at the ones who take it more serious than they should.
I don't chat all that much with black posters one-on-one, usually just in posts such as these. But the one thing I've noticed over the years of membership here, is most black guys prefer white married women. I can imagine why ... wouldn't have anything to do with a stab at the white males. lol And those discussions have increased over the years, particularly the last 2-3 years on THIS site. It doesn't personally impact me, as my wife and I have taken a brief sabbatical while our teenagers are at home. Still, it only makes sense, IF there are 3 people impacted by this activity, then 3 people should be involved & kept informed. At least in a stable marriage, the male spouse does provide an important part in making it all go smoothly.

Wonderful article and totally on point! Submit to your need for BBC.

Who ever wrote this is a genius ?

Back