The Ignore button.

D

Daphne&D

I find myself adding to an ever increasing list those who I ignore:furious:.

I find that there is here an increasing amount of rude, unrealistic, foul mouthed people (males). That attempt to communicate at the very beginning by calling (in my case) me, a slut, whore, and other such names . They, then get annoyed when I tell them hi, goodbye, ignore is now happening. They express a wonderment that their rather crude and '( in some cases' a reply written in a version of English which doesn't even contain a steady continent and appears to be written by a three year old) asking to why I am not interested.

They try to say they have read my profile and understood it's contents. Yet they fail to employ even the most basics of politeness or cordial conversation. :(. They cannot comprehend why, as a female, I have not fallen for their' one line unintelligent rude comment. Why I haven't thrown my clothing off and have begun to beg for them to allow me to fly thousands of miles just to stoke their ego. Why I am not leaving my husband immediately and allowing them to fly from Africa, US or such countries to join me at my expense and live in the that place I call home.

They fail to comprehend that left click ignore is an option. That politeness opens doors, that seduction is an art and skill that can lead to rich rewards.

It's not that difficult. Or is it?icon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I must agree Daphne.... How about this opening line I received yesterday: Wanna suck my dick ? I had to laugh as you mentioned the part about how the sentences seemed to be put together by a 3 year old, I thought it was just me that had the misfortune of being hailed by them. How about this; you like thugs? Great opening line... LOL

Like you said, they fail to understand why we do not just want to up and leave our husbands and travel all around the globe to satisfy them. Please understand this only pertains to some, that there are some really intelligent friends on here that I have the pleasure of knowing, but it is those few bad apples that lite the fires and they wonder why we hit ignore. Glad you brought this to light.

Part of the problem is that these semi-literate, semi-evolved individuals use these approaches because they find women that those lines work on, and they then think that those pathetic lines will work on all women. If you want an idea of what this is like, check out the "should white women be the property of black men" thread. There are two dudes, although it might be the same idiot with two profiles, who stroke their egos and seem to not be able to articulate much more than "good slut" or "good white girl".

Part of the problem is that these semi-literate, semi-evolved individuals use these approaches because they find women that those lines work on, and they then think that those pathetic lines will work on all women. If you want an idea of what this is like, check out the "should white women be the property of black men" thread. There are two dudes, although it might be the same idiot with two profiles, who stroke their egos and seem to not be able to articulate much more than "good slut" or "good white girl".
good administrator ;)

I find myself adding to an ever increasing list those who I ignore:furious:.

I find that there is here an increasing amount of rude, unrealistic, foul mouthed people (males). That attempt to communicate at the very beginning by calling (in my case) me, a slut, whore, and other such names . They, then get annoyed when I tell them hi, goodbye, ignore is now happening. They express a wonderment that their rather crude and '( in some cases' a reply written in a version of English which doesn't even contain a steady continent and appears to be written by a three year old) asking to why I am not interested.

They try to say they have read my profile and understood it's contents. Yet they fail to employ even the most basics of politeness or cordial conversation. :(. They cannot comprehend why, as a female, I have not fallen for their' one line unintelligent rude comment. Why I haven't thrown my clothing off and have begun to beg for them to allow me to fly thousands of miles just to stoke their ego. Why I am not leaving my husband immediately and allowing them to fly from Africa, US or such countries to join me at my expense and live in the that place I call home.

They fail to comprehend that left click ignore is an option. That politeness opens doors, that seduction is an art and skill that can lead to rich rewards.

It's not that difficult. Or is it?View attachment 570431

Honey I agree and applaud you !

Don't forget the one black gentleman black gold from South Africa who is looking for a white girl to marry him. Then there's the cuck radoune from Morocco who sends you 20 messages a day wanting to watch you fuck your black bull.

Ahh black Gold lolol I remember him well

I find that there is here an increasing amount of rude, unrealistic, foul mouthed people (males). That attempt to communicate at the very beginning by calling (in my case) me, a slut, whore, and other such names .... They try to say they have read my profile and understood it's contents. Yet they fail to employ even the most basics of politeness or cordial conversation. :(. They cannot comprehend why, as a female, I have not fallen for their' one line unintelligent rude comment. Why I haven't thrown my clothing off and have begun to beg for them to allow me to fly thousands of miles just to stoke their ego.

Anytime I read posts or have issues like this, I like to look at the problem from the offender's point of view, and in many cases its usually apparent that everyone has some ownership in the problem. This site unfortunately encourages some of this rudeness and disrespect with the topics that are often posted ... seeding, cuck humiliation, owning (((cringe))); the list of distasteful topics is easy to view. Also, we should take into consideration the enormous number of fake females and fake hung black men that seem to be lurking this website for self-fulfilling "jerkoff" purposes. I know there are a lot of black males on here, however, that are as embarrassed and upset with the actions of a few thoughtless fools who simply represent themselves as BBCs.

Certainly some of the revealing avatars don't help; if I was a black male desiring hookups with white females, I'd want them to look at me for more than my large, black cock, that's for sure. Its no different than females with avatars that reveal huge, bare breasts. It simply sends out the wrong message to those desiring respectful conversations. I know at one time I had a picture of "just my wife" in my avatar, and I was constantly being sent messages from black guys wanting to screw her, some even going as far as starting the conversation with things like "hey, cuckyboi, I want to fuck your wife". I realized that by having only her picture there, it was probably sending out the wrong message, so I changed it and I completed my profile page to explain exactly why I was a member of B2W.

Not long ago the concern regarding the growing homosexual topics between white & black males became a major issue and they gave them their own section. I think that helped this site a lot; maybe its time to insist that these more radical topics of seeding, owning, etc be taken to the appropriate sections of this website.

At any rate, I can certainly appreciate the concerns and frustrations of you female posters. We've lost a few really good female posters in the past because of this very issue. Mac
"Women know that, if it has wheels or testicles, its eventually going to cause them trouble." gif_YellowBall-tantrum.gif

Anytime I read posts or have issues like this, I like to look at the problem from the offender's point of view, and in many cases its usually apparent that everyone has some ownership in the problem. This site unfortunately encourages some of this rudeness and disrespect with the topics that are often posted ... seeding, cuck humiliation, owning (((cringe))); the list of distasteful topics is easy to view. Also, we should take into consideration the enormous number of fake females and fake hung black men that seem to be lurking this website for self-fulfilling "jerkoff" purposes. I know there are a lot of black males on here, however, that are as embarrassed and upset with the actions of a few thoughtless fools who simply represent themselves as BBCs.

Certainly some of the revealing avatars don't help; if I was a black male desiring hookups with white females, I'd want them to look at me for more than my large, black cock, that's for sure. Its no different than females with avatars that reveal huge, bare breasts. It simply sends out the wrong message to those desiring respectful conversations. I know at one time I had a picture of "just my wife" in my avatar, and I was constantly being sent messages from black guys wanting to screw her, some even going as far as starting the conversation with things like "hey, cuckyboi, I want to fuck your wife". I realized that by having only her picture there, it was probably sending out the wrong message, so I changed it and I completed my profile page to explain exactly why I was a member of B2W.

Not long ago the concern regarding the growing homosexual topics between white & black males became a major issue and they gave them their own section. I think that helped this site a lot; maybe its time to insist that these more radical topics of seeding, owning, etc be taken to the appropriate sections of this website.

At any rate, I can certainly appreciate the concerns and frustrations of you female posters. We've lost a few really good female posters in the past because of this very issue. Mac
"Women know that, if it has wheels or testicles, its eventually going to cause them trouble." View attachment 570737

Another perspective. Yet one I can see. Thank you Mac for a thought out response and reply. It certainly helps having 'both sides of the story so to say'. And yes the wheels and testicles analogy certainly rings true.

Back