The Ignore button.

AMEN!!! Couldn't agree more with the start of this thread. I get my share of rudeness in the first notes as well. But I'm still nice. I simple say hi. And basically say good luck in your search. But I don't care what type of site you claim this to be. I don't care what part of my body is in my avatar! I don't care what subject matters are talked with in the forums. If it states in your profile to be respectful. And you don't take time to read it. Or you just ignore reading my profile. Then you are and idiot and deserve to be ignored. No sympathy here!!! Put in a little effort. It's not that hard.
Sorry.
Linda

Last edited:
Since this is a sex site of course we will talk about sex, just like a golf site is mostly golf or a knitting site about knitting. Etc etc etc.

I wonder if really good golfers get unsolicited messages to go play golf RIGHT NOW because they look like good golfers. Then get mad like a baby when you can't drop everything else to golf with them.

That's what we get then get called names and say we are sending mixed messages.

I have never posted "I want sex now come get it boys!!!" That's the only time some of this behavior makes any sense!

And my avatar gives no indication I want sex anytime anywhere or now. Is it sexy? I think so. Its definitely sexual but its an IR sex forum!

Stacy, I like your avatar...

Want to play golf with me some time? :bounce:

Are half the men here clowns? Yes, but I really don't entirely but them at fault. You have really read what women and men post here.

You have women here saying. They are having sex with different men in a weeks time... Also getting pregnant by strangers to whom some don't know who the ******* maybe. Men calling women sluts... Want to breed them. And yes alot of women here to like being and treated that way... I mean when your only thought is having sex with a big black guy. There isn't more for anything else.

Some people want to have cake and eat it too! That's me going to a corner looking for a ******.... Then asking her does she have a Harvard degree.

I understand everything you said. The door swings both ways. The fact that I'm still here is a testament to the fact that I don't let even a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch, we just happen to only be talking about the bad apples in this thread.

And I think this has just been a venting session for us.

It's sad racism plays a part here. People just put a spin on things to get what they want.

I use a couple of well known UK sites with my partner, usually a single profile for me and couple profile for the both of us. The couple profiles are pretty much unaffected when it comes to message issues but I’ve had it all on my single profile, abuse, threats and the usual crap others have mentioned here but I expect it on a sex site. I’ve only been here a couple of days and it’s been pretty tame compared with other sites, the only message that stands out was from a guy wanting my opinion on his mom dating black guys. Apart from that, a few messages from guys asking the obvious, i.e info in my profile that they cant be bothered to read < very annoying!

I can understand if there are mixed messages. What gets me is that the messages I get make it clear that none of my posts have been read. My best guess is that they saw my pictures and decide to message me.

Saying none of your posts have been read is making the huge assumption that these fools can actually read.

As a mod/admin, it's one of my biggest pet peeves, a female posts something like, "Hi, I'm such and such, a married white female from Dallas", and usually the first reply is "where you from?".

Some perspective here. No doubt it's rude to receive those types of messages. At the same time, it is funny to read these stories. With the content of this site, it should be expected though. The dude just got done reading about women swapping war stories of enjoying golden showers at the Extreme Alt IR forum, then he's all lit up. Not an excuse for this behavior...just an explanation.

Last edited:
Back