THE GREAT DEBATE- BigBlackCock Sizes - join the fight! *You Must Read the Last Post*

For the Blackmen and Black Bulls to answer ONLY, what is the size of your cock?

• Total voters
Don't think I forgot. The Debate continues.

tumblr_mlrpc2mE6N1s2s899o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw0baoHaIB1s00hv8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7nuuzwAAr1tqbe9fo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
The Saga, oh I mean't Debate continues....

View media item 1853
This morning while going through some news feeds an article appeared talking about a new study released by British researchers in a British science journal about the attractiveness and average Penis sizes.

The article is very scientific and has alot of medical jargon, but the news feed I read boiled it down in layman's terms so the average person can understand it. I have pasted the layman version below for your reading pleasure.

However this research study lowers the avg. penis size, according to the British study, and makes the BigBlackCocks (BBCs) on here look even more massive now. This article only reinforces and strengthens the original thesis to the argument in the Debate, that Black males with BBCs dominate.

Go back to page one of this forum post and see the poll that Black males on here took for avg. Cock size and then compare it against the British Researchers study. The ******* is even more laughable now and provides more scientific weight leaning toward my argument for Debate Topic 1.

Write-up from the Business Insider article:
"While some studies suggest that penis size reflects male attractiveness, a new study has calculated the "average" size for a penis by measuring 15,000 appendages around the world.

According to the BJU International journal of urology, the average size of a penis is 5.16 inches (13.12 centimeters) in length when erect, and 4.5 inches (11.66 cm) in circumference.

In a flaccid state, it found, the penis of the average Joe is all of 3.6 inches (9.16 cm) in length and has a girth of 3.6 inches (9.31 cm).

The numbers should help "reassure the large majority of men that the size of their penis is in the normal range," said British researchers who had assembled data from studies in which participants had their member measured by a professional.

The team then used the collated numbers to devise a graph that doctors could use in counseling men with "small-penis anxiety."

Here is a nomogram (a two-dimensional chart that measures, in this instance, flaccid stretched and erect in length):
via BJU International

Here is a nomogram measuring the circumference:
via BJU International

In the worst cases, men may be found to have body dysmorphic disorder — a debilitating psychological condition that can lead to obsessive and antisocial behavior, depression, and even suicide.

In reality, only 2.28% of the male population have an abnormally small penis, the study said — and the same percentage an unusually large one.

The study participants were men aged 17 to 91 who had their penises measured in 20 previously published studies conducted in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the US.

The team found no evidence for penis size differences linked to race, though most of the study participants were of European and Middle Eastern descent and a full comparison could thus not be made.

Nor did the researchers find any convincing correlation between a man's foot size and the length of his manhood.

They acknowledged their results may have been somewhat skewed by the possibility that men who volunteer to be examined may be more confident in their penis size than the general population.

The team said their work, published in the BJU International journal of urology, was the first to combine all existing data on penis length and girth into a definitive graph.

The information may be useful for reassuring men worried about their size. But it may also have the unintended effect of shriveling the egos of those who thought they were abnormally well endowed.

Doctors may also use the graph to help men find well-fitting condoms, the team said."

source: http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-penis-size-researchers-provide-the-long-and-short-of-it-2015-3

View media item 1891
Here is where you can read the original article from the BJU:
"Sexual Medicine
Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference in up to 15,521 men."
ref: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full

Last edited:
LOL, I find this line of thought funny. Reason is that even though Black men have large cocks per their sample size, most like to talk about it but don't actually use it. Where I would be consider larger then 91 % of the sample size and use mine all the time. Now before y'all get your panties in a wad here is where I am going with this. I have contacted several Bulls on here to join me and my GF in a day of fucking. Received several replies, and to this day have not had one Bull follow through. They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Now my point; what good is it to have a cock that is clearly large, thick and may or may not drive all the white women in the world to just drop their panties and let you fuck them if you don't follow through. The best tool in the tool box is the one that is always used the others are just for show.

Now that I have pissed everyone off I am sure I will received all the hate mail but the truth can hurt.

LOL, I find this line of thought funny. Reason is that even though Black men have large cocks per their sample size, most like to talk about it but don't actually use it. Where I would be consider larger then 91 % of the sample size and use mine all the time. Now before y'all get your panties in a wad here is where I am going with this. I have contacted several Bulls on here to join me and my GF in a day of fucking. Received several replies, and to this day have not had one Bull follow through. They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Now my point; what good is it to have a cock that is clearly large, thick and may or may not drive all the white women in the world to just drop their panties and let you fuck them if you don't follow through. The best tool in the tool box is the one that is always used the others are just for show.

Now that I have pissed everyone off I am sure I will received all the hate mail but the truth can hurt.

@Topsgt
Lol - i found your post funny actually. I take no qualms with anything you said and your right to post the challenge - put-up or shut-up, don't just talk the talk but walk the walk too.

I've been through TN and Ive met a few white chics out there even one from off here - you can even find proof of that on this site at the link below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

However in checking your profile you stated the following:
"I am wanting to see my wife take a black cock. I have just started to get her to think about black cocks but she is still resistant to the idea saying that she only needs my cock. I know that when I am fucking her and having her fantasize about a black cock fucking her she gets really wet. What will it take to have her take a real black cock."

So what is the deal, is your wife ready for some BBC or are you looking still for someone to seduce here into taking it?

Last edited:
I am white, and I have told my gf a number of times that my dick is small, and most black guys are big. But I cannot seduce her into taking it because I don't have one.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
The data from the chart show that the least endowed males are those from Thailand (10.16 cm or 4 inches) and India (10.24 cm, also 4 inches), while the length champions hail from the Congo at 17.93 cm (7.1 inches).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
A study conducted at the Australian National University, published in early 2013, showed that penis size influences a man's sex appeal, and the taller the man, the bigger the effect. The study showed 3D computer generated images at life size, altering the height and other physical attributes, with women typically registering preferences in under 3 seconds. A preference for taller men's larger penis size was notable.

@Topsgt
Lol - i found your post funny actually. I take no qualms with anything you said and your right to post the challenge - put-up or shut-up, don't just talk the talk but walk the walk too.

I've been through TN and Ive met a few white chics out there even one from off here - you can even find proof of that on this site at the link below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

However in checking your profile you stated the following:
"I am wanting to see my wife take a black cock. I have just started to get her to think about black cocks but she is still resistant to the idea saying that she only needs my cock. I know that when I am fucking her and having her fantasize about a black cock fucking her she gets really wet. What will it take to have her take a real black cock."

So what is the deal, is your wife read for some BBC or are you looking still for someone to seduce here into taking it?
You are correct in what you said about my profile, but anyone who has been following me knows that I have a GF also whom I have shared with other men and yes she is a neighbor.

One only needs to look at my post to the blogs to see this is true and what she looks like. This is the person that I am looking to hook up with BBC. As far as my wife goes the only way she is going to taste that other side of life is if someone seduces her.

Last edited:
http://www.dailytech.com/Study+Evol...s+Towards+Bigger+Penis+Sizes/article30317.htm
Overall, the researchers found that women were attracted to taller, more athletic builds. And the taller and more athletic the man was, the more important a long penis became to the females. In other words, the females' general preference was for a tall, athletic male with a long penis.

The researcher suggests that penis size likely played an even more important role in natural selection in early humans, who wore less clothing. Comments Professor Mautz, "Before clothing, the nonretractable human penis would have been conspicuous to potential mates. Our results support the hypothesis that female mate choice could have driven the evolution of larger penises in humans."

But the professor also says that there are some studies that suggest possible mechanisms to explain why women are attracted to larger penises. He comments, "Some studies indicate that preference for a larger penis might arise because penis size is associated with higher rates of vaginal orgasm.

http://www.dailytech.com/Study+Evol...s+Towards+Bigger+Penis+Sizes/article30317.htm
Overall, the researchers found that women were attracted to taller, more athletic builds. And the taller and more athletic the man was, the more important a long penis became to the females. In other words, the females' general preference was for a tall, athletic male with a long penis.

The researcher suggests that penis size likely played an even more important role in natural selection in early humans, who wore less clothing. Comments Professor Mautz, "Before clothing, the nonretractable human penis would have been conspicuous to potential mates. Our results support the hypothesis that female mate choice could have driven the evolution of larger penises in humans."

But the professor also says that there are some studies that suggest possible mechanisms to explain why women are attracted to larger penises. He comments, "Some studies indicate that preference for a larger penis might arise because penis size is associated with higher rates of vaginal orgasm.
Your study may be sound but in early humans it was not the female that chose the mate, but the alpha male. Now if all Alpha males had longer penises then all men would be well endowed. There Alpha males did not come from the size of the dick. but from how well he could provide for the family unit by providing food, clothing and of course shelter from the elements.

Be retired Military I have see very brave men in combat and believe me not all of them had big penis. But I would have considered each one of them to be Alpha Males.

Lets call it as it really is and that is women want to try large cocks because they believe it would give them greater pleasure. This may be true and then it may not be true. If the penis is to large for a comfortable insertion for the woman then she is not going to experience pleasure, (beyond belief). Women are like men each has a different size pussy and that is why nature have endowed men with different size penises. That way the species will continue to flourish. If there was only one size of penis then the women would have only one size of pussy. (BIG)!

Last edited:
I think the better question is why do men (white and black) share women? Not who has the biggest cock.

I will tell you why I like to share my partners; I believe in having pleasure with a woman and if she wants more then one cock then why not. I also believe that men enjoy sharing women because they feel in more control (which by the way is bull *******). If a woman loves to be DP, Gang Banged, or any other sort of pleasure that is not considered the norm then (taboo), gives that added excitement. Lets face it once a couple gets married if they are not willing to experiment then sex get boring and tapers off. Therefore we do what we can to keep it exciting for both the man and the woman. For as many men out there that enjoyed taboo sex there are that many and more who don't and they have to come up with something to keep their sex lives satisfying.

Why did 50 Shades of Gray do so well at the Box office. If you read the reviews then you would have notice that the women love it and most men hated it. Women if you are bored in bed then maybe you all need to step up and say something. Men you need to become more creative in bed to keep the women happy.

It is not about who has the largest cocks but what can we all do to increase the excitement in bed for each person involved?

Ok there is my rant for the day, hope this will at least generate some real conversation!

BAM ! YOU HIT IT RIGHT THERE:

"He comments, "Some studies indicate that preference for a larger penis might arise because penis size is associated with higher rates of vaginal orgasm."

Just look at the face on this chic to see what I'm talking about.
tumblr_mxv2qf1GqC1rli5ozo1_500.gif

NUFF SAID,
end of discussion. I can tell you from personal experience, I've seen woman roll their eyes up in the back of their heads, their socks blow off their feet and toes curl once my long thick rock hard Big Black Cock gets up in them like sum black mamba snake venom.

They get paralyzed then start shaking and convulsing, foam coming out their mouths then nothing but the look of pure love glosses over their eyes like they took a hot spoon of pure hot herion injected directly into their veins. That get hit wit that dope-dick and its over, they are ad-dickted. Ive seen it so many times - ******* is some sight to watch and see.

img_20150302_220534-jpg.518540

Last edited:
I think the better question is why do men (white and black) share women? Not who has the biggest cock.

I will tell you why I like to share my partners; I believe in having pleasure with a woman and if she wants more then one cock then why not. I also believe that men enjoy sharing women because they feel in more control (which by the way is bull *******). If a woman loves to be DP, Gang Banged, or any other sort of pleasure that is not considered the norm then (taboo), gives that added excitement. Lets face it once a couple gets married if they are not willing to experiment then sex get boring and tapers off. Therefore we do what we can to keep it exciting for both the man and the woman. For as many men out there that enjoyed taboo sex there are that many and more who don't and they have to come up with something to keep their sex lives satisfying.

Why did 50 Shades of Gray do so well at the Box office. If you read the reviews then you would have notice that the women love it and most men hated it. Women if you are bored in bed then maybe you all need to step up and say something. Men you need to become more creative in bed to keep the women happy.

It is not about who has the largest cocks but what can we all do to increase the excitement in bed for each person involved?

Ok there is my rant for the day, hope this will at least generate some real conversation!

Everything you brought up for discussion was already been covered in my previous posts. See this post here about the scientific behavioral evolutionary studies from the book Red Queen. Sexual virility, masculinity, male musk - sweat pheromones, and the sexual aggressiveness of Black Bulls makes woman feel naturally submissive and just wet their panties. Ive seen and now I can just sense, smell, feel, see and taste it occur to a woman. My primal ******* instincts are truly honed to pick up on these subtle senses other plain unaware men miss hence that makes me a Bull. And woman naturally instinctively pick up on this air of confidence and sexual prowess that exudes from me too.

Once a group of 3 of my boys got out a car in NYC around Canal street in downtown Manhattan. I was a little swole-up from working out but one of my other brothers was really swole-up and its was summer so we all had on tight T-Shirts. This young nice looking blonde white chic saw us and she just stopped in her tracks and her nipples got instantly hard as you can tell she had no bra on.

She started walking slower and if we weren't in a rush to grab something from a store and rushing back to back to our point of origin we would've snatched her up and took her with us and she would've gladly came I have no doubt about it. I wound up snatching another blonde chic from that almost same spot some three or four years later anyway.

This discussion/conversation what have you is talking about sexual masculinity and penis size of the Alpha-male, not military duty or medal of honor acts of valor. Although those guys are heroic and deserve all their credit due, some of them may never have the masculine energy to make a woman feel feminine and submit according to her evolutionary programmed hard-wired circuitry in her natural primitive spirit as to what I'm talking about.

Check this out here, once a Bull drops his shorts - she is going to drop to her knees without any words needing to be spoken and submit.
tumblr_nkrdloJFBe1tgearyo1_400.gif

They're eyes almost pop out of their heads when they see a BBC this size:
tumblr_n7d11iEH0Q1tqbduto1_250.gif

And that long death stroke from that BBC is going to have her busting her moist cream and screaming 'Oh Dear God', fuck me harder!
tumblr_my1mwbDKCS1sialimo1_400.gif

and they just continue to cream all down a long hard BBC down to his balls
tumblr_nk6j170Itd1u61x8co1_400.gif

Until it ends with her tight little pink and wet twat being filled with a large hot load of cum from the big long black oil drum.
tumblr_ni455jHFgE1rj2pebo1_400.gif

Last edited:
http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
The data from the chart show that the least endowed males are those from Thailand (10.16 cm or 4 inches) and India (10.24 cm, also 4 inches), while the length champions hail from the Congo at 17.93 cm (7.1 inches).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
A study conducted at the Australian National University, published in early 2013, showed that penis size influences a man's sex appeal, and the taller the man, the bigger the effect. The study showed 3D computer generated images at life size, altering the height and other physical attributes, with women typically registering preferences in under 3 seconds. A preference for taller men's larger penis size was notable.

You captured a good point and one I also observed from the previous statistical research in that they don't have a good or big sampling pool for populations in African countries. I still have yet to delve into the one last Debate topic discussing about if BBCs are an inherited trait from African Ancestors or bred by North American Slave holders.

Anyway, there appears to be growing evidence as you pointed out that men in Africa are found to have large BBCs too - that are not factored into the distribution bell curve. No matter, we have already seen a ton of factual evidence with substantial weight that says Black men are found to have a large sample size of Big Cocks in comparison to other groups.

tumblr_niqxgqWfmE1u758tko1_500.jpg

*** For Blackmen, please take the poll. No shame or bragging rights, we just trying to capture the facts here and answer honestly. ***

Normally I stay away from debates and politics of such on here but this is one topic that I have seen come up in too many forum threads and it needs to be hashed out once and for all. We need to finally dispel some of the myths, misrepresentations, and falsehoods being spread on here.

There are far too many people coming on here saying that not all Black men have Big Black Cocks (BBCs). Well no duh. However this site and community is called blacktowhite. And there are a large representation of Blackmen on this site who are claiming to have large cocks and some of us have already backed up our big talk with our big cocks (me being one of them). ******* as Muhammad Ali said "Its not bragging if you can back it up."

So alot of us brag and boast on here and some people (mainly small-cock penis envy guys) take issue with all our bravado and the BBC talk. This website does not represent all of the blackmen in the entire world population, but a small segment where at least on here statistically you may have a majority of the black men with big cocks. Especially with the knowledge that there are women out there (particularly white or other ethnic ones) who are searching for those elusive unicorns and this is the magical spot where they can find them like in Greek Mythology when Perseus found Pegasus where thunder and lightning are released..

Here are some of the topics that are being put up for Debate:

1) Do the majority of Black men on here, or in general around the world have BBCs? The poll (for all who hopefully participate) will show the distribution of BBCs of members at least on this site.

2) Black men (Black men in America particularly) where bred by white plantation owners to have large BBCs

3) Black men in Africa don't have large cocks per-se

4) Black men don't have larger cocks than other other races as a whole

5) Blackmen are superstuds that married white wives love to fuck and their hubbies become cuckold in the relationship..

6) ... possibly more to be added at a later date or who ever wants to propose more.

Now for the sake of having a non-heated, rationale and civil debate, you should present facts and rationale statements to support your argument. Opinions will be dismissed. All experiences and observations provided by women (and hubby's/bf's too) on their encounters with Black men and BBCs will be accepted and entertained. This is not like the Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates where you can make baseless attacks and non-factual claims. Those statements will be ignored and struck from the debate.

I have started this debate off with taking the poll and addressing some of the topics listed above. I'm not trying to start a civil war on here and ruin friendships, but this should be a healthy discussion and exchange of ideas. I know we love fantasy talk and content on here, but there were some comments I have seen by some people that were just too far fetched and not rationale such as #2 above that I wanted to debate, dispell, and destroy the falsehoods once and for all.

In any responses you post towards the debate, provide the line item #, then go into your rationale, thought-provoking, and fact-based arguing statement.

For those who are thinking, how did i get here and how do I get out of here and back to fantasy-land (take the blue-pill) - click the link below and back down the rabbit-hole like alice in wonderland you go:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/big-black-cock-worship.6416/

For all others, Let the Great Debate begin!
d0c7624d2063e0bc5a63b8db69fbb417.jpg

*The really white-chic from the hunger games/ and boy do white-chics hunger for some BBC too!
You captured a good point and one I also observed from the previous statistical research in that they don't have a good or big sampling pool for populations in African countries. I still have yet to delve into the one last Debate topic discussing about if BBCs are an inherited trait from African Ancestors or bred by North American Slave holders.

Anyway, there appears to be growing evidence as you pointed out that men in Africa are found to have large BBCs too - that are not factored into the distribution bell curve. No matter, we have already seen a ton of factual evidence with substantial weight that says Black men are found to have a large sample size of Big Cocks in comparison to other groups.

tumblr_niqxgqWfmE1u758tko1_500.jpg

Ok finally, I'm getting back to finishing the final Debate Topic that was left so far which was 'Debate Topic #2 - Black men (Black men in America particularly) where bred by white plantation owners to have large BBCs'.

This is something I have seen pop-up as a comment made on this site and exists in the minds of some wayward folk and its time for this myth to be thoroughly crushed, debated, and erased as a thought in anyone's mind.

NOTE|WARNING UPFRONT: This is a deep subject and can open up many old wounds and sourness and I am not going down that path nor do I encourage or want to see this turn into a debate topic about slavery per se'. I can already see how this can run-off topic.

So please note that this Debate Topic will strictly stick to whether Black Men in America where bred by the white plantation owners to have large BBCs and I ask everyone else who contributes to stick to this topic solely.

In regards to debating topic #2: I present to you the following argument:

In regards to the question on whether Black men (Black men in America particularly) where bred by white plantation owners to have large BBCs I state that the answer to this is an emphatic NO!

First off lets talk about the Atlantic slave trade. The majority of Black people who were captured and ****** into involuntary slavery. Most Black people who came from Africa were not slaves but were kidnapped, nor did they come willingly, although it is acknowledged that some were sold as slaves by other African tribes but that is outside of the discussion here. [2]

"The Atlantic slave trade or transatlantic slave trade took place across the Atlantic Ocean from the 16th through to the 19th centuries. The vast majority of those enslaved that were transported to the New World, many on the triangular trade route and its Middle Passage, were West Africans from the central and western parts of the continent sold by West Africans to Western European slave traders, or by direct European capture to the Americas. The numbers were so great that Africans who came by way of the slave trade became the most numerous Old-World immigrants in both North and South America before the late 18th century. Far more slaves were taken to South America than to the north." [4]

1cara0117b.jpg
source of pic see reference #[5]

Today Africa is a continent that has over 54 independent countries and is not one big monothlic country or place with a variety of different people, cultures, and traditions. Many people mistakenly refer to Africa like its one big country and all the people are the same but it is definitely not.

Also the Africa of today looks very different from how it appeared 400 to 500 years ago when the Atlantic Slave trade took place but we can say a majority of kidnapped Black people came from the western hemisphere African countries of Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Senegal, Gabon and down to Angola. [6]

A majority of the slaves where brought to South America (primarily Brazil), and any who where headed to North America often stopped in the Caribbean islands first such as Jamaica.

slavesmiddlepassage.jpg

source of image see reference #[3]

Now with all that being said, a study conducted by a Canadian research team on countries around the world and which had a sample of the largest cock sizes in comparison showed that the Congo, Ghana, Brazil, and even Jamaica ranked high in Cock sizes. [1]

Here is an excerpt from the article:
"
Well here is what we have all secretly been waiting for – a global ranking of Wang sizes. BodyRock is based in Canada, so I guess we will just have to continue to take pride in our Hockey prowess.

Out of the 80 countries they researched, the average penis size is 5.5 inches. South America is the most well hung continent at 6.36 inches. While North Korea, at 3.8 inches, takes home the booby prize.

Americans didn’t even reach the global average and find themselves in 61st place out of 80. No wonder our women are so attracted to foreign men. Just pray your lady never hooks up with a guy from the Democratic Republic of the Congo or it’s ballgame over.

Before we get to the map and list of the average erect penis sizes for 80 countries worldwide, here are some notable findings:

-The proper way to measure is from tip of the penis to the very bottom of the pubic bone." [1]
Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.14-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.27-PM.png

You can read it for yourself at the link for reference #[1].

*For anyone wondering, the US is down at the bottom in the Orange column. The survey on this Great-Debate topic from the Black men who voted showed the avg. Black male on this site had a 8.1 inch cock size again providing proof at least from the Virtual Village and Tribe on here that Black Men do have bigger cocks than the avg. male you find.

With the facts that were presented above, this goes to show that Black men in America who are descendants of kidnapped Africans from the areas where slave trade took place and rank high around the world for cock sizes (again Ghana, Brazil, Jamaica, and Congo leading) refutes the statement and theory of white plantation owners breeding Black men to have large penises, and BBCs.

This ends Debate Topic #2 and I rest my case. I await any counter-arguments with sound facts presented that can refute what I have presented. So far no one has been able to refute any of the arguments I presented for any of the 5 Debate topics. I still await challengers. :blackgrimace:

View media item 890View media item 905View media item 889References:
[1] http://hiit-blog.dailyhiit.com/hiit-life/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/
[2] http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/slavetrade.htm
[3] http://americanhistoryrules.com/divisionandreunion/the-origins-of-slavery-in-america/
[4] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade
[5] http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1h321b.html
[6] http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/disp_textbook.cfm?smtID=11&psid=3807

Last edited:
Only part of any of this I find to be a total crock of sh*t is all the memes that show EVERY white cock to be 2 inches and every black cock to be 10plus. Now I realize this is the direction this site was made to go and trust me I LOVE BBC. Always have. But does it have to be as one-sided as Fox News? Plenty of white guys running around with 8,9,10 plus inches. I'm pushing 50 and it seems younger white guys these days are bigger than my generation. Lucky bastards. Maybe it's all the crap that's pumped into the food. That is all!

For all that's said about penis and penis size, there are always exceptions to the rules, regardless of what studies and research may have been done about penis size. For example, what about Jonah Falcon! Do a little research on the net if you haven't heard of him. He has an authenticated penis of 13.5 inches when erect, 9 inches when flaccid! It's recorded as the largest penis in the world! I say "bullshit"!

I won't argue with the fact that it's "the only known penis in the world to be 13.5 inches long when erect", but how can anyone prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt, "it is the only penis in the world that IS 13.5 ins. long!" To prove that, every male on earth would have to be measured, and that's not even remotely possible. I also know, I was there and witnessed it, I watched as Pam, my wife, measured Edwin's cock! From his pelvis to the tip of his cock, it measured 12.5 ins. and that was along the top of his dick! Edwin was the first, other than myself that is, to fuck Pam. He was also a roommate of mine during our university years. He also happens to be black. I myself have an 8 ins. cock, and I'm Caucasian!

The only point I'm making, while I realize that every statement on this site relative to size is nothing less than a figment of ones imagination, there are not all fantasy! While size on the upper end of the scale undoubtably get rarer and rarer the longer the scale, I think there are far more out there in the 10 - 12 ins. category than statistics indicate!

Last edited:
For all that's said about penis and penis size, there are always exceptions to the rules, regardless of what studies and research may have been done about penis size. For example, what about Jonah Falcon! Do a little research on the net if you haven't heard of him. He has an authenticated penis of 13.5 inches when erect, 9 inches when flaccid! It's recorded as the largest penis in the world! I say "bullshit"!

I won't argue with the fact that it's "the only known penis in the world to be 13.5 inches long when erect", but how can anyone prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt, "it is the only penis in the world that IS 13.5 ins. long!" To prove that, every male on earth would have to be measured, and that's not even remotely possible. I also know, I was there and witnessed it, I watched as Pam, my wife, measured Edwin's cock! From his pelvis to the tip of his cock, it measured 12.5 ins. and that was along the top of his dick! Edwin was the first, other than myself that is, to fuck Pam. He was also a roommate of mine during our university years. He also happens to be black. I myself have an 8 ins. cock, and I'm Caucasian!

The only point I'm making, while I realize that every statement on this site relative to size is nothing less than a figment of ones imagination, there are not all fantasy! While size on the upper end of the scale undoubtably get rarer and rarer the longer the scale, I think there are far more out there in the 10 - 12 ins. category than statistics indicate!
@Drillher4me - just read your post and thanks for sharing that story. I've met a few women who told me they are searching for that Black guy packing a 12incher and it said their searches feel like they are hunting for a unicorn yet they do exist. I haven't measured mine down from the pubic bone but if I did and I need to do it one day but it would be better for a chic to do it I'll post it on here so we can say. I may come in at 12" too then-

If so then I'll start beating my chest proclaiming "King Kong ain't got nuthin on me." Im the King of long dongs on the planet of BigCocks.:blackgrimace::exciting: I talk big ******* but I got a big stick with some big balls and a big brain with big brawn to back it all up with.

View media item 138
View media item 895
View media item 6280View media item 903

Last edited:
8 -9 inches here and 100% of every woman I fucked agree that is the perfect size. I've even had Size Queens who love taking on 10"+ tell me that my 8.5 they consider 'perfect'. All I know is I love pounding the back of a woman's cervical wall and hitting them spots that drive them CRAZY :blackgreedy:

I have to agree. The 9" to 10" range is perfect for me, as long as they are thick. Our live-in is almost 12" and he can't get all of it in my pussy, whereas he can in my ass. I like a man in the 9" to 10" range that can grind his hips and get his entire cock in my pussy.

Back