The Goodbye Kiss

Went to a great interracial party with my wife a couple weeks ago. Those guys were all soooo well hung but I know size doesn’t really matter. Several big black dudes took her into a back bedroom and while I waited out in the living room. Seemed like hours. Some came out ... others went in.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, she came out. I was pretty excited to see her. After so long I was really looking forward to a good fuck. Sheepishly, with a smug incredibly well hung black guy at her side, she announced she wouldn't be going home.

Kneeling before me she said she just wanted to give my cute little thingy a goodbye kiss.

Goodbye kiss.jpg

Ahha, nice Wife there. We"re just back from an event that took place since Friday. Similar circumstances my friend, my Wife had only been taken by one other and by me, however, this had changed for the first time this weekend, i"d always wonder when this would happen and was a bit apprehensive before. Your situation took place behind a closed door, mine......it all happend right in front of me and even as i"m typing this these sexy images, smells of sexual lust still are right here and now. She took 2 well hung studs, that gave her a ride of a lifetme i was able to take part and enjoy my wife at the warm up, during and at the end, they went on and on and on at her, come this morning she was well and truly shagged out, slept on the long drive home and has returned to go into bed here at home. I did have my worries about her taking on more than we usually had done in the past and even put a post in asking for advice about it. No concerns now, happy Wife and happy Me!

Well Jack. Your wife went to that party as a little girl and she became a woman in that room. It's a very common developement for many young white chics,with or without hubby's knowledge.

Yep, but of course this is the "Story" board. In real life the party was a bit different as I've described elsewhere on this site. The "room" was just as I described here though. Every guy took their turn and not always one at a time.

Oh and just to be clear the pic above is not us. Just an illustration for the story.

It was a great party ... the real party ... was our first. Since then we've made private parties our main way of doing things.

thx

maybe just a story but no doubt that same scenerio has played out many times in real life for real white ladies. It's great that for so many white chics that become bored with hubby's under sized or weak manhood theres stilll lot of well hung black bucks that want to fuck their brains out and dont care whether or not her hubby 's ok with it,

Well yeah, there is that. "Bored" is pretty accurate. My girl's definitely become somewhat bored with my equipment. After seeing what's out there myself I can hardly blame her. She still loves me but the relationship has changed considerably. It's an evolution it seems to me. The more we play the deeper into the lifestyle we go.

And yes, there are plenty of blacks out there all too happy to fill her needs!

Yep, but of course this is the "Story" board. In real life the party was a bit different as I've described elsewhere on this site. The "room" was just as I described here though. Every guy took their turn and not always one at a time.

Oh and just to be clear the pic above is not us. Just an illustration for the story.

It was a great party ... the real party ... was our first. Since then we've made private parties our main way of doing things.

thx
It's through the private parties where I've honed my skills;-).

Back