The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Getting Exactly What You Want From Your BBC Loving Hotwife!

It makes me very ecstatic to think about how far with "BBC Hotwifing" my wife and I have come in 5 short years. We are still very much in love with each other after being together for more than 12 years. At this point, she has helped me realize more fantasies than are left unfulfilled. Of course, there are unintended consequences with everything we choose in life. I would like to dedicate this thread to hothubbys or cuckolds who are very happy with what they are participating in with their wives, but are also experiencing unanticipated, undesired or difficult situations resulting from consequences of this fantasy fulfilment.:balanced:4-24-15-45.jpg

One of the biggest unintended consequences (not a negative one, mind you) is watching my wife take part in sexual activities with her bulls that she has never engaged in with hothubby.

The Good:
  • Riding her bulls to multiple orgasms
  • Sucking bulls' cocks for LONG periods of time (and fucking their cocks with her mouth and throat)
The Bad:
  • I don't have sex with her by myself nearly as much as I used to.
  • When she fucks me alone, she is not interested in a long fucksession like she has with her bulls.
The Ugly:
  • Arranging a fucksession with a bull so that hothubby can get laid too.
  • Hothubby losing resolve of enforcing that condoms always be used because of health risks.

Back