The Good Old Days

vintage

Couple
From
CA, US
Phase One - First BBC Experience - I’m on this site to share real life experiences of my wife and I. No fantasies just reality and the way we got into the interracial life style. I nor my wife have shared these experiences with anyone. BlacktoWhite.Net is the perfect place to share anonymously and hope others can learn and get aroused. The photo on the site is of my wife when she was twenty years old. It all started in 1973 when my wife was 22 years old and I was 28 and married for 2 ½ years. Hence user name “Vintage”. My wife stands about 5’10” tall, medium build, great breasts with green eyes. She has a bubble butt that attracts male attention. We talked and fantasized about having a threesome but had to figure out who we wanted to share ourselves with. By chance a university class mate of mine called to say he was going to be in town for a few days and asked if he could crash at our place. We said sure but he would have sleep on the couch because it’s a one-bedroom apartment. This was fine with him. Let’s call him J. He’s black and stands about 5’11” tall average build.

After agreeing to have J stay with us for a few days I asked my wife who we’ll call G what she thought of seducing J while he was visiting. She said she had an open mind but would have to see if the chemistry was right. I let her know that J was popular with the ladies at school. Reputation was he was well endowed. I think this planted a seed in her mind that later would sprout some bountiful fruit.

A few weeks went by and J arrived. The first night we went to dinner and got to know each other. That night J slept on the couch. The following night we cracked open a bottle of wine and had a few glasses. We wanted to watch something on TV and the only TV was in our bedroom. I opened another bottle of wine and came back to the bedroom and J was lying next to G. I filled their glasses and got on the bed on the other side of G. After we finished the wine, I looked G in the eyes and she nodded her head yes. At that point I started to gently rub and fondle her breast. It took J about ten minutes to realize what I was doing. By this time G’s nipples were getting erect. I could see J was a little uncomfortable wondering what was going on. I said J you could touch G’s other breast if you like. It didn’t take much coaxing. He caressed her breast and G was getting turned on. I unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her beautiful breasts. J and I caressed them and started to suck on them. She was thoroughly turned on with all the attention and fondling.

At this point I opened her jeans and rubbed her already wet pussy. G opened my and J’s jeans and stroked our cocks. By the smile on her face I knew she did not regret what was going on and what was about to happen. Simultaneously J and I removed G’s jeans. We took turns putting fingers in her welcoming pussy. While all this was going on J and I removed all our clothes and now we were all naked about to embark on a sensual and exciting sexual experience. I moved down between G’s legs and licked her pussy which was on fire with anticipation. At the same time G pulled J’s cock up to her face and started sucking on what appeared to be between eight and nine inches about two to three inches more than me and much thicker. I could hear her moan as she sucked as if she was having a pussy fucked. G enjoys sucking cock as much as getting fucked. She took most of his cock down her throat. J was in heaven. She asked J if he would please come in her mouth because she wanted to taste his love juice. He said no problem. She said under one condition namely have enough love juice to fill her pussy. J assured her he could cum at least three times and maybe four.

At this point I moved from between her legs and she made herself comfortable between his. She started sucking like never before. She stroked it and sucked it in rhythm and moaned uncontrollably until J shot a warm load down her throat. She kept stroking and sucking and J kept cumming. She didn’t miss a drop. She moved up face to face with J and told him how much she enjoyed sucking his cock. It’s often said catholic school girls give great head and she proved it. She kissed him and drove her cum coated tongue down his throat. J assured her it was the best blow job he ever had.

J got down between her legs and licked her anxious wet pussy. She said J stop teasing me you know what I want. J said he knew and asked was she ready for his big black cock. She screamed “Oh God Yes”. J told her he was going to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. J worked his way up from her pussy licking her belly and sucking on her breasts. G opened her legs wide and guided his cock in her pussy. J gently fucked her at first. He gradually picked up the pace and asked her if she liked his cock. She replied more than like I love how it feels in me. With that J picked up the pace and she said fuck me hard and nasty. J pounded her so hard you could hear his balls slapping on her ass. J said let me know when you are about to cum and I’ll fill that white pussy. G screamed I’m cumming and with that J pumped another load of his love juice in her. They both temporarily collapsed with exhaustion.

After about twenty minutes G started stroking and sucking my cock. I ate out her cum filled pussy and fucked her like never before. J watched and enjoyed the show we were putting on. I put her legs on my shoulders and filled her sticky wet pussy with my love juice. She came second time. She looked in my eyes and lip synced “Thank You”.

G noticed J was aroused again from watching us and started stroking his cock. Once she had him fully erect, she started sucking him again. Before long she got on top cow girl style and controlled the pace to suit her needs. She rubbed her belly and told J and I she could feel his big cock deep in her. She told J to let her know when he was about to cum so she could try to cum at the same time. About twenty minutes went by and J’s cock was white with mixture of all three of our love juices mixing. She looked at J and said did you know that R’s wife was a black cock slut? Obviously, I’m R. He replied no but was glad he married such a white bitch.

Over the next few years we got together with J two or three more times. His life went in another direction. He got married and lived far away. Knowing how much G enjoyed big black cock J suggested the possibility of us getting together with a local coworker and friend of his whom we met a few times. He and his friend had a threesome with a lady they worked with. J assured G she would not be disappointed since his friend V was very well hung about two inches longer and a little larger in girth. J said he shared our experience with him and V was very interested in the possibility. In fact, when V met us all he could think about was how he’d like to fuck G. V stands about 6’4” tall, well built and a perfect match for G. Unfortunately, G didn’t take up the offer at this point. We built our lives bought a home had children etc.

From time to time over the years we talked about calling V to see if he was still interested but G always chickened out. Then one day 16 years later (G now 38) she asked me to give V a call and give him her work phone number. The thought excited me and I willing did so. I called V and said G would like you to give her a call to set up a date. He was shocked and blown away but couldn’t wait to do so. This is when life got interesting and started a decade of some the most intense interracial sex imaginable. I can post a lot of it if anyone is interested. The first few years it was V and G one on one and later I joined in. They did things that blew my mind. I still get and erection thinking about it.

Last edited:
Continued

Phase Two Chapter One - Second BBC experience. If you read the first post you know that G asked me to contact V to give him her phone number at work to set up a date. I only had one condition for setting up this meeting namely she shares every detail with me blow by blow no pun intended. The following is my best recall from almost 30 years ago.

I called V and he wasted no time, he called her the next day. They set up a dinner date that coming Saturday. A little about V he is married and had to be careful about getting away. Luckily, his job allowed him a flexible schedule including getting away for a few days at a time. It was easy for him to be away from home for evenings or days at a time.

Come late Saturday afternoon they met at a restaurant close to the San Francisco airport. They met in the parking lot. Both of them were nervous and apprehensive yet excited about the reason for this meeting. They hugged and embraced which sparked something in both of them. They got seated, ordered dinner and proceeded with some small talk about family ******* etc. V asked her if the call from me and the purpose of the meeting were for real. G replied most definitely yes. She explained she thought about it for years. She said she found him attractive 16 years earlier. He asked if she still felt the same. She replied even more so and ran her foot along his leg. She told me his eyes got wide and he smiled from ear to ear. She removed her shoe, he took her foot and moved it between his legs. She rubbed and felt his big cock. He asked her are you sure you want this. She replied I can’t wait. This rubbing went on during dinner. By the time they were done V had a raging hard on. They planned to get a room the following weekend. They were both very excited about the idea.

They left the restaurant and decided like teenagers to find a place to park and make out. They took G’s car because it was bigger and had more room. They drove and found a very secluded place to park. Once they parked V started kissing and fondling her breasts. G got very turned on after all it’s been 16 years since she’s had a big black cock. She was rubbing it through his pants and got excited about the size. V put his hands under her dress only to find she wasn’t wearing panties. His big hands found her hairy mound and eventually what he called the tunnel of love. He worked his fingers in and had her cuming in minutes. She was so excited it didn’t take long for her to cum.

After she came hard and long V took his fingers and licked them. He told her he wanted to taste the real thing next weekend. He had her so turned on. Then she opened his zipper to reveal what she described as the most perfect cock she had ever imagined. He told her he wanted to introduce her to Roscoe (the pet name for his cock). She stroked it and told him she wanted to feel Roscoe in her next weekend. Then she went down and started licking and sucking his cock. She said she sucked for about 15 minutes and told him how much she enjoyed it. She said he just moaned with pleasure. She looked up at him and said I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste what’s going to be in me next weekend. After that he exploded a huge load down her throat. She never missed a drop and came up and kissed him and told him she wanted to do this again next weekend. She said they were both so turned on they almost fucked right in the car. It didn’t happen because it would have spoiled the anticipation of the coming weekend and risky if they were caught. They put themselves back together and she drove Roscoe back to his car. They hugged and kissed and said they would talk during the week.

Roscoe called the following week to say he made a hotel reservation for Saturday near the restaurant where they had dinner. They planned on meeting around four. Once at the hotel they used G’s credit card so Roscoe’s wife wouldn’t see a charge on his. They met in the parking lot and registered in G’s name as a married couple. Once they got the room key, they grabbed their bags and made their way to the room.

Once in the room they opened a bottle of wine that Roscoe brought for the occasion. They toasted to the adventure they were about to embark upon. Roscoe told her he dreamed and fantasized about this moment for years. He said he often thought about her and how it would feed to make love to her. He said she reminded him of the actress Ann Margaret with her reddish-brown hair and green eyes. He flattered her and she soaked up every word. She told him she had thought of this moment for the last 16 years but never had the courage to bring it to fruition until now. Something she is sure she would regret in a few minutes.

They finished the bottle of wine and continued to arouse each other with sexual innuendos. Roscoe stood up and helped G to her feet. He started kissing her and driving his tongue down her throat and she sucked his tongue and ran hers down his throat. He ran his hands down her back and cupped her ass in his two big black hands. He told her he dreamed about her tight ass but and was in heaven holding it. He squeezed her ass cheeks tight and told her this is the kind of ass every black man dreams about. She replied the cock I sucked last weekend was the dream of every white girl. With that they both started to undress each other and made their way to the king size bed.

Once on the bed Roscoe spread her legs and started licking her pussy and putting a finger or two in. He told her since his cock had the name of Roscoe, he was going to call her pussy Priscilla. She liked that name and Priscilla was born. It didn’t take long before Priscilla came and squirt all over Roscoe’s face. She tried to pull away but he kept licking and finger fucking her until she came a second time. She pleaded for him to stop because she wanted to suck his big beautiful cock. He obliged and lied back on the bed. In a flash she had about seven of what appeared to be about ten inches of BBC down her throat. She licked the shaft and sucked on the head. She told him his cock was straight and beautiful and the head reminded her of Darth Vader’s helmet. They both laughed. She then licked his balls and cock. She put his balls one at a time in her mouth and gently hummed and stroked Roscoe. She said this went on for about twenty minutes and she couldn’t get enough of his cock.

Finally, she looked up at him and asked if he would please put Roscoe in Priscilla. He asked if his size was a problem. She replied yes but a good one I’ve dreamed about. He asked if she wanted him to use lubricant. She replied hell no you have me so wet it’s crazy. She whispered in his ear “just fuck me silly”. With that Roscoe spread her legs and put them on his shoulders. Her hands went down and guided his BBC in her dripping pussy. He gently pushed Roscoe in about two inches at a time until all ten inches were in. Then he gently pulled out and slowly drove in again. He repeated this until Priscilla was relaxed and accepting and enjoying all ten inches. He picked up the pace until he fucked her hard and deep. He continued this for about fifteen minutes. She kept telling him how great his cock felt and was very glad he called her. She said I want you to fuck me often. She looked him in the eyes and said please cum in me I want to feel your warm cum deep in me. With that Roscoe picked up the pace and fucked her harder and deeper. She was in trance and started to cum like made. He kept pumping and finally shot a big load deep in her womb. She screamed and told him how warm it felt in her and how it was the best fuck and orgasm she’s ever had. Roscoe collapsed on top of her and rolled to the side and sucked on her large breasts and they took a nap.

After about an hour they awoke and got dressed for dinner. They went to the same restaurant where it all began a week earlier. During dinner they talked about how this experience was a thousand times better than they imagined and couldn’t wait to finish dinner and go back to the room for desert.

Once back in the room they took a shower. They did a little fucking and sucking while in the shower but mostly cleaned the others private parts. They dried each other off and lie on the bed naked face to face. Roscoe sucked on Priscilla’s nipples and she responded in kind. He really enjoyed having his nipples sucked and bit lightly. He eventually rolled her on top of him in a 69 position. They both started licking and sucking and were in oral heaven. Roscoe brought along a 9” dildo which he was about to use. Roscoe spread her legs and licked her pussy and drove his tongue and the dildo deep in. He repeated licking and driving his tongue and dildo in and eventually ran his tongue around her ass licking and driving his tongue in. She enjoyed this and felt compelled to respond in kind. She held Roscoe with two hands and filled her mouth with the rest of the ten inches. She used her tongue to circle the head while she stroked with both hands. She eventually removed her hands and drove as much as possible down her throat and worked her way down the shaft licking his balls. She started to cum all over Roscoe’s face. She squirted volumes and he kept licking and driving his tongue deep pulling her love juice out. She kept cumming and he kept sucking until she couldn’t take it anymore. Now she concentrated on sucking and licking his BBC. Knowing her I’m sure she was moaning with pleasure. She always moans when sucking. She put his balls one at a time in her mouth sucking lightly and humming so the vibration would drive him crazy. After this she worked her way down to his ass and starting licking and pushing her tongue in. He went crazy moaning and screaming how good this felt. The crazier he went the more intense she did it. Finally, Roscoe told her he was getting close to cumming. She moved up and started feverishly sucking his cock and telling him she wants him to cum. It didn’t take long until he exploded. She swallowed most of it but some of his white cum ran down the black shaft and on her hands. She proceeded to clean his cock and licked the remains off her fingers. She thanked him for cumming in her mouth and said it tasted great and looked for to more of where that came from. She told Roscoe his BBC felt as good in her mouth as it did in her pussy and maybe better. With that they spooned and went to sleep.

Sunday morning when she woke up Roscoe was looking at her smiling and stroking all ten inches. She asked what are you doing with your beautiful black cock. He replied I’m getting it ready to fuck you silly, hard and nasty and fill your pussy with cum so you can bring it home to R to clean lick and fuck you again. He asked would you like that. The answer was obviously yes. At that point she mounted him cow girl style leaning forward so he could suck on her breasts while she fucked him. She fucked away rubbing her clit along Roscoe until she had an intense orgasm. At this point re rolled her over and started fucking her deep and fast. She said you could hear his balls slapping on her beautiful white ass. He asked her if she liked what his cock was doing to her. She replied I LOVE what your cock does to me. I want it as often as I can get it. He said let your fingers to the walking and my cock will do the talking. He said Roscoe now owns Priscilla she is my sex slave. She agreed whole heartedly. He pounded her with every muscle in his 6’4” frame, especially his ten-inch love muscle. He screamed “you’re a nasty white bitch” and pumped a massive load deep in her. He apologized for calling her a white bitch and she replied she rather enjoyed it since it was true. She shared she liked nasty, dirty talk while having sex and that it turned her on. She said you can call me anything as long as it’s true. He said OK you nasty white slut take your cum filled pussy home to your husband.

He showered so as not to take the smell of sex home to his wife. She did not because she wanted to bring the smell home to me. They got dressed and talked about setting up another meeting in the near future. They kissed and got in their cars and drove home. When she arrived home, she grinned like Cheshire Cat. She looked weak in the knees as if she were fucked out of her mind. Which I subsequently found out was true. She said I have two gifts for you. The first one she handed me was the dildo Roscoe gave her and said he was bigger and shiny black. The second one is in my is pussy. His cum for you to lick and mix your cum when you fuck me. The thought of this was scary but somehow really turned me on. I got an instant erection and couldn’t wait to fuck her.

We got naked and went right to bed. I could smell sex on her body. It turned me on. I went right for her pussy licking and sucking. The smell drove me crazy. As I was eating her out, she gave me every detail (I mean every detail) of the last 24 hours. The more she told me the more excited I became. I almost came just listening. After hearing this I spread her legs and started fucking her. She was the hottest I’d ever seen her in all the years of marriage. She thanked me for calling Roscoe and the opportunity to see him. I told her I loved her so much that she had the liberty to do it again and again if she liked. She replied I’d like that VERY much. The happier she was the happier I would be especially when she came home and fucked me so good. She thanked me and said she wanted to fuck him again soon. She said she absolutely loved his cock and it drove her crazy. She started to cum and said his cock was so big and felt so good deep in her. She told me when she rode him hard and rubbed her belly, she could feel his big cock fucking her. She came with such intensity and mixed my love juice with Roscoe’s deep inside her.

This was chapter one of many chapters to come with Roscoe and Priscilla one on one. They continued one on one for a few years. Fucked many times in many places some of which were semi-public. They did some crazy things. I’ll write many more chapters in Phase Two. Later in Phase Three is when I join in and it got even crazier. If anyone who wants to hear more or has any questions let me know. Thanks R

Last edited:
Continued

Phase Two Chapter Two - Ocean Motel. I remember this chapter because it was the second time Priscilla got together with Roscoe. Remember these are their pet names for their pleasure parts. For the purpose writing they are used as if they were their actual names. I woke up early one morning a few days ago trying to recall as much as possible about their second meeting. Priscilla was sleeping next to me. I got aroused thinking about the details. Priscilla is not aware I’m sharing our interracial life style anonymously on BlacktoWhite. Eventually she woke up and realized I had an erection but didn’t know the reason for it. These memories are like a natural Viagra. We proceeded to make love and had some great sex to include oral. She is an expert at this. Our sex life is still active and satisfying at 67 and 74 because of the great memories when she and Roscoe were going at it hard and heavy, doing some crazy *******. Enough about me. Let me get on to Chapter Two.

After their initial meeting while Priscilla and I were having great sex I’d use the dildo Roscoe gave her and we would fantasize about their next meeting. We talked some kinky stuff and she would cum easily thinking about Roscoe’s cock. She asked if it’s Okay to set up another meeting with him. She was apprehensive about what it would do to our relationship. I assured her it would only make us closer. I told her how much I enjoyed hearing all the nitty gritty details. I told her as long as she kept me in the loop and shared everything while we were having sex it was fine. I encouraged her to go for it as often as she liked. Which I later found out was quite often. I told her as long as she enjoyed herself it was more than fine with me. I told her I really got off hearing about their first sexcapade.

A few days later she told me she spoke to Roscoe and they set up a date to meet at a motel just south of San Francisco along the ocean. She wanted my blessing, which I of course gave. She was going to take the day off work meet him for brunch and take it from there. She was getting excited telling me about it. To this day I can vividly remember her wearing shorts and standing at the counter in our kitchen talking about their upcoming encounter. She told me his cock really turned her on and she hadn’t stopped thinking about it since they were together. The more she talked about it the more got excited she got. As she talked it was as if she left the planet, she softly moaned as if sucking cock or getting fucked. Her body started to tremble and then she did something I didn’t know was possible. Without being touched except being fucked in her mind and soul she started to cum. I can still see the it running down her legs. It was mind boggling and I got excited for her. It told me she was officially a BBC slut and I told her I supported here in whatever she wanted to do. We hugged and kissed and I told her she was amazing. I think cumming like this actually scared her a little.

A few days went by and she told me they arranged to meet the next Friday. It was about a month since they were first together. They met about 10:30 in the morning and had brunch in the restaurant in the motel. After brunch they got a room and sat and reflected on their initial meeting. They both had great things to say about that meeting and how they couldn’t wait to meet again. Roscoe told her she was the first white lady he’d ever been with. He already knew she had been with his and my black friend years before. He started kissing her and getting her hot and bothered which didn’t take much.

Before long they were naked and on the bed. Roscoe buried his head between her legs and had desert. He put one, two and finally three fingers in getting her ready for his big cock. He squeezed her thighs as he ate away. She came very quickly, he sucked out and licked every drop. He told her how good she tasted. She responded the only thing better tasting is your warm cum going down my throat. With that they traded places and she got between his legs. She told him how I enjoyed hearing about every detail of their last meeting and how I got turned on when she came home and fucked me. She also let him know I was 110% in support of them being together again and as often as they liked. She said this really turned him on knowing he had a private white slut at his disposal.

Priscilla started sucking on Roscoe. He was in heaven and enjoying her taking almost all of his cock down her throat. As she was enjoying herself Roscoe told her he was going to give me a call at work to let me know what she was doing. He asked I’d like that. She thought about it and said I’m sure he would. She dialed the number and handed Roscoe the phone. When I answered he said Hi R guess what’s going on. I was shocked but turned on knowing where they were. He said I just ate out your wife’s sweet white pussy and drove her crazy with three of my big fingers and squeezed her thighs tight with my big hands. He said I made her cum and sucked every drop out. I got turned on and could hardly focus on work.

He then told me now I’m watching your wife suck my big black cock and how she is running her tongue down the shaft and sucking on my balls. I could hear her sucking moan in the background. He told me he was going to hand her the phone so she could tell me herself how much she loved his cock. The next thing I know Priscilla is on the phone thanking me and saying how much she loves me for allowing her to have Roscoe in her mouth and can’t wait to taste him. I told her to enjoy every inch and suggested she put a finger in his ass while sucking his cock. Something we did from time to time. It was not easy to have this discussion while at work but somehow, I managed. She said I’ll try and see if he likes that. With that she handed the phone back to Roscoe. He proceeded to tell me my wife was the best cock sucker he’d ever known and how she was better than any black lady he’d ever been with. He shared his wife didn’t like to suck cock and it’s been years since he’s had a blow job except for Priscilla in the last few weeks. That made him appreciate Priscilla even more. He kept giving me every detail of how she was sucking, licking and moaning as she devoured his cock. He said your nasty white wife just wet her finger and is putting in my ass. He said it felt so good and had never had head with a finger up his ass before. He said she is stroking her finger in and out and driving my cock down her throat at the same time. He said it’s “SO FUCKING GOOD”. He started to breath heavy and said I’m going to cum in your bitches’ mouth. He said I’m pushing her head down and going to shoot a big load down her throat. I could hear him scream “YOU NASTY BITCH”. She drove her finger deep in him as I later learned as he came. He thanked her and me for the best blow job ever. He said if this was an Olympic event, she would have won every gold medal. He said they were going to take a brake and would call back when they recharge. I told him I looked forward to the call and hung up.

About an hour and a half went by. My phone rang again and it was Roscoe. He told me your sex starved wife is riding my big cock cow girl style. He said I’m watching all ten inches disappear deep in her. He said she just leaned forward and her milky white breasts are in my face and I’m about to suck on them. I could hear her moans and groans as she took control and fucked him. This went on for a good fifteen minutes until he said I just turned her around in a reverse cow girl. He said now I’m looking at her beautiful alabaster white ass riding my shiny black cock. He said I’m putting my big black hands on her cheeks. He said the contrast of black on white was beautiful. He said it’s great watching all ten inches go deep in her and listening to her moan and ask me not to stop. He said I’m going to lay down the phone so you can hear me fuck your horny nasty white wife.

The next thing I heard him say was I’ve got this dripping pussy on all fours and am about to fuck her from behind the way she just begged for it. He said I’m grabbing her love handles and putting my cock deep in and pumping steady deep strokes. I could hear him slapping her ass and asked if that what was going on. He answered dam straight I am and she loves it. He told me her cheeks were getting red and hot, but not as hot as her pussy. He said the bitch is cumming like made and squirting all over my cock. I could hear him scream “I’m Cumming”. He said I’m turning around so she can lick my off the cock she loves. I could hear her licking and getting every drop of what she loved. He said I’m going to hang up so you can get back to work and I can fuck your whore wife one more time. He hung up the phone.

She told me later they rested awhile and then tried every position imaginable. She told me she lied on the bed with her head hanging down toward the floor and he face fucked her. She said in this position she could accept all ten inches down her throat. As he fucked her face he played with her breasts and fingered her pussy until she came again and again wetting the bed, and squirt like mad. She said she licked his balls and stroked his cock with both hands. It took both hands to handle this monster. She licked and stroked until he couldn’t hold back. He shot a load in her open mouth and all over her face. She licked his cock, cleaned and wiped the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean. Then she thanked him for a great day and a great fuck. He said the pleasure was all his. She said start thinking about when you have a window of time to do this again. She told him even if he only had an hour, she would really enjoy just sucking Roscoe if that worked for him. She told him she loved the taste called it her vitamins. He said that’s not fair to you. She assured him she gets off just giving him head and swallowing his cum. He was flattered and promised her he would bring her vitamins and inject them down her throat. They both laughed, got dressed and left for home.

When she got home, we had great sex I cleaned out her cum filled puss. I noticed bruises on her thighs where Roscoe squeezed them. I also noticed big red hand prints on her ass where she was spanked. The bruises and her red-hot cheeks were a total turn on for me. She kept thanking me for letting her do this. She said Roscoe brought out the bad girl in her. She said it turned her on when he called her a slut, bitch or just a plain nasty white whore. She said I never realized I was but glad you helped me find out. She said they talked about some things they could do to warrant those names and would surprise me in the future after doing them. I said I’d love to hear about those things someday. I could smell the sex on her and we fucked away and she sucked me dry. Unleashing the bad girl in my wife was the best thing for lighting a fire in our sex live. I was so glad we did it. She was now the sex crazed wife I only dreamed about.

There are more chapters to come. Some may be short but they will full of crazy things they did and not necessarily in any chronological order. I can only remember the craziness of them. If you’ve read my posts from the beginning and have any questions please reply. I look forward to the coming chapters of which there are many over the next few years before Phase Three begins when I got involved.

Last edited:
Continued

Phase Two Chapter Three - Ocean Beach. In this chapter Priscilla and Roscoe met one evening for dinner. During dinner they discussed their sexual fantasies. Some which were possible and others not so much. They teased each other and got aroused thinking about the future. Roscoe got a raging hard on that almost lifted the dinner table. Priscilla got what she calls “Moist Drawers Syndrome” or MDS for short.
After dinner they drove down to Ocean Beach in San Francisco. They walked for about fifteen minutes all the time Roscoe’s arm around Priscilla fondling her breast. Priscilla was wearing a loose-fitting blouse and a long skirt with an elastic waist band. Sort of a hippie skirt from the seventies. Needless to say, she did not wear any underwear. This was the standard when meeting Roscoe. They stopped far away from any others on the beach. Roscoe leaned with his back against the concrete sea wall facing the ocean and able to see if anyone was near or approaching. Priscilla faced him and started to suck face. Her term for kissing passionately.
Roscoe slipped his hands inside the waist band of her skirt and grabbed her ass cheeks with his big black hands. Priscilla often talked about how his big black hands turned her on. She said just the thought of his hand rubbing her body made her want to cum. She loved the Phoebe Snow song “Slow Hands” and said the lyrics were perfect for Roscoe’s hands. Not to mention she loved the contrast of his black hands against her milky white skin.
As Roscoe cupped his hands and squeezed her ass, she rubbed his cock through his pants. After a few minutes she let the object of her affection out and stroked it. Roscoe turned her around so her ass was against his BBC. Now his hands were rubbing her clit and making her wet as hell. Roscoe moved his hands to her ass and lifted the skirt just enough to expose it to his cock. He told Priscilla to watch along the beach for anyone walking by. He bent her slightly forward and worked his cock in her already dripping pussy. He asked “is this what you want bitch” and she replied “God Yessss” He grabbed her breasts though her blouse and fucked away for about twenty to thirty minutes making her beg for his cock. She begged, but he didn’t need to ask she would have done it gladly on her own. She kept telling him “Fuck Me Black Man” and put your big hands on my ass. He moved his hands on he ass, she started to grind and twist. He grabbed her hips “Love Handles” and thrust deeper and deeper into her.
She got a little weak kneed and started to explode cum all over his cock. It ran down her legs. Roscoe pounded harder and harder and pulled her close and tight and exploded inside her. She told him she could feel the warmth of his love juice in her as he held her tight against his cock. He held her for a long time the released her and dropped her skirt.
She turned around and held his cock and told him now it was his turn to watch for people passing by on the beach. With that she bent over and licked and cleaned the combination of their love juices off his cock. She told him how good it tasted and couldn’t wait to bring her cum filled pussy home for me to clean out. After thoroughly licking every inch she put his cock back and zipped up his fly. She then thanked him for making one of her fantasies come true. He said the pleasure was all his and told her she was a nasty white slut. She replied I know and it’s all your fault. He said next I’ll pick a fantasy. She told him she couldn’t wait. With that they strolled back to their cars and drove home.
Once Priscilla got home, she told me in detail what she had just done. It of course got me very aroused. I think many husbands fantasize about a wife that can be a prim and proper soccer mom one minute and an out of control slut the next. I know I do. Priscilla lifted her skirt to expose her wet pussy with their love juices running down her leg. She asked if I would please get on my knees and lick her clean. I replied I couldn’t wait. I got down and licked each leg up to her pussy. Then I put her on the bed drove my tongue in her pussy and sucked the love juices out until her pussy was empty. I spread her legs, put them on my shoulders and fucked her like crazy until I filled it again. All the while she thanked me for letting her be a black cock whore. I told her the pleasure was all mine and encouraged to live out as many fantasies as they shared. I explained sex with her has never been better. They lived out many fantasies in the coming months which I will cover in the coming chapters. I hope you are enjoying this vintage journey. Lord knows I am enjoying sharing.

Attachments

• V2.jpg
    V2.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Continued

Phase Two Chapter Four “The Winery” – A little background information before I get into this chapter. Roscoe and Priscilla would meet when they could coordinate timing that worked for both of them. Roscoe’s schedule was very flexible. Priscilla on the other hand was not that easy. We have two children and she worked a full-time job. She’d take a sick day occasionally or use a vacation day. I would help her by taking care of the *******. I worked evenings and would take the ******* away for the weekend or day trips especially holidays. This enabled her to be flexible. I did whatever possible to make their fantasies come true. I got aroused knowing what and where they were and what they were doing. On a few occasions she would meet Roscoe and not tell me until after the fact while making love with me. This was an enormous turn on. When I was aware of their meeting I often didn’t know where or what they had planned until she came home and would try to reenact what they did. This chapter is one of those times.

It was a foggy cool day in the San Francisco Bay area. They decided to take a drive south of the city. They stopped for lunch along the coast in a small seaside restaurant that had a great view of the ocean. They had their usual pussy and cock teasing conversation while eating. Priscilla ran her foot under the table and up to his leg to his cock which was rock hard from the titillating conversation. She told him since she had a fantasy the last-time they met it was his turn to live out one of his. He thanked her and said he would do his best to think of one on their way back to the city.

They left the restaurant and drove inland through and area that had farm stands, nurseries and other little tourist shops. Roscoe was driving and noticed a very small one-man winery. He pulled in and there were no other cars in the parking lot. They went in the tasting room and sampled some of the wines. Roscoe asked the proprietor if they could see where the wine was made. It was in a small barn to the rear of the tasting room. The proprietor said it would be OK but it would have to be a self-guided tour since he could not leave the tasting room. Roscoe assured him it would be quite OK. Then Roscoe took Priscilla’s hand and walked to the barn.

Once in the barn they walked around the big tank where the wine was fermenting. There were many oak casks as well. As they walked around the tank and between the casks, they were well out of view. He kissed Priscilla getting her turned on. He said now it’s time for one of my fantasies. He said I want you to take out my cock and give me a hand job while telling me why you love my big black cock so much. Priscilla said it would be a privilege to hold his Big Beautiful Cock.

While kissing Roscoe and driving her tongue down his throat she unzipped his pants and out sprang his fully erect cock. She gently stroked it. She stuck her tongue in his ear and started to tell him why she loved his cock. She said Roscoe your cock is the perfect size for me. It’s ten perfect inches. When I put my hand around it my fingers can’t even touch each other which makes it the perfect thickness for my pussy. My pussy is dripping right now just holding your cock. I love the way you fuck me with it. It fills my cunt completely and makes me come like never before. I dream about your cock fucking me when I’m not with you. She strokes him a little faster and alternates hands.

She tells him she has incredible orgasms thinking about his cock while fucking me and knows only his cock can truly satisfy her. Roscoe I love your cock and want to fuck it twenty-four hours a day. I love the way it feels in my mouth as well as my pussy. I love the taste of the love juice this cock makes. I love to swallow my Roscoe vitamins and feel the warm juice run down my throat. I love to lick every drop off your beautiful love tool. Priscilla heard Roscoe’s heavy breathing and knew he was close to exploding. She took one hand and grabbed his balls and used the other to stroke it faster and faster.

She bent over and put the large black head near her mouth and continued to stroke it until he blew one of the biggest loads, she’d ever seen in her mouth. He moaned and she kept milking the shaft and pumping every drop down her throat. After she milked him dry, she licked his cock clean not missing a drop. He was in heaven and got weak kneed. She stood back up and put his cock back in his pants and zipped them up. She kissed him with her cum filled mouth and thanked him for the privilege. He looked her in the eye and said all the thanks should come from me knowing I’ve got a nasty white bitch that loves my cock. She replied I sure do.

They continued the tour of the winery and worked their way back to the tasting room. Sampled some more wine and bought two bottles. One for each of them to remember Roscoe’s fantasy.

When Priscilla got home, she told me she would share the day’s events with me when the ******* were fast asleep. Later that evening she stood in front of me before we got in bed. She started to kiss me and took my cock in her hand and stroked it. She stroked my cock and whispered in my ear what she had done in graphic detail knowing it would drive me crazy which it of course did. She got down on her knees sucked my cock and licked my balls. I knew she was thinking of Roscoe’s cock. She stroked my cock until I shot my love juice all over her face. She licked me clean and thanked me over and over for letting her be a bad girl and a black cock slut. She explained how Roscoe’s BBC has made our sex life incredibly more exciting. She said she couldn’t wait to live another fantasy with Roscoe. I assured her I anxiously awaited the next chapter as well.

Last edited:
Continued

Phase Two Chapter Five “Drive-In Theater Triple Header” – In this chapter the fantasy was one both Roscoe and Priscilla shared. Namely acting like teenagers at a drive-in theater. Drive-ins are a thing of the past in most places including the San Francisco Bay area but this occurred when there was one south of the city. They both dressed for the occasion. Priscilla as usual did not wear any undies with a loose skirt and blouse with no bra. Roscoe on the other hand wore loose fitting slacks and no under wear. They brought along a large blanket that would cover both of them and allow them to do their dirty deeds undetected by others.

They parked toward the rear far away form others and the snack bar traffic. The movie playing was “Ghost”. They went in Priscilla’s car because it was a full-size sedan with enough room in the back seat for them to play. They got under the blanket and started to suck face. As expected, this is not the only thing she wanted to suck. She opened Roscoe’s zipper and went diving under the blanket. Once she reached his BBC, she pulled down the foreskin and stroked it to full erection and licked the head gently. Roscoe’s hands went under the blanket and guided his BBC into her mouth. As she held it, he pushed her head down with both hands. He pushed and pulled her head as if to masturbate his cock with her mouth. He eventually got most of it in and down her throat. She did her usual moans as she enjoyed the feel of his cock fucking her mouth. She held his cock with one hand and held his balls with the other. She asked if she could take a break to suck his balls. He obliged and pulled down his slacks to give her full access. She sucked on one at a time and hummed. She did so while stroking his cock. The humming vibration drove him crazy. After about ten minutes of getting a hum job he pulled her head back up and started fucking her mouth once again. She squeezed his balls as he pushed and pulled her head until he finally shot his love juice down her throat. They were both is heaven at this point.

They took a break to watch the movie. Roscoe’s hands roamed down to her
welcoming pussy. He fingered her with his big long fingers until she was dripping wet. He then said he brought along a gift that she could take home after they used it. It was a black dildo close to the size of Roscoe. He asked her to suck on it to get it wet. Once she did, he took it went under the blanket and started to fuck her gently. He gradually picked up the pace until she said fuck me with my new toy. She came like mad all over his big black hands. Then he licked her pussy and sucked up all her love juice as he put his fingers in once again.

They took another break and sucked face a little more. Roscoe played with her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She returned the favor and sucked on his nipples. He liked having them sucked on and bit gently. This got him aroused and he got another erection. She went down again and started to suck his BBC. He once again held her head as if to face fuck her. She said no I want to suck you my way. She put the head in her mouth and stroked the shaft with one hand. She took the other hand and put a finger in her pussy to get it wet. She then took her wet finger and gently put it in Roscoe’s ass a little at a time until she was fucking his ass with her finger. She sucked, stroked and fucked his ass until he screamed that feels unbelievably great you “mom Fucking White Bitch”. She took a ten second break and said that’s right I am a mom and love fucking you. Then she went back and sucked his cock and fucked his ass harder. She could feel him about to explode and pushed her finger all the way in and drank his love juice once again. The one thing she mentioned to me is that Roscoe would often cum three or four times when they got together. Hence, she got to ******* a lot of love juice.

Once again, they took a breather and watched the movie. Then Roscoe’s hands started to roam until one of them reached her pussy. He started to finger her with one then two and finally three fingers. She was wet and he had her where he wanted her. She was on the verge of cumming. He slowed down to hold her off from cumming. He then licked his pinky and got it as wet as the other three fingers. He slowly put his pinky in her ass as the other three fingers fucked her pussy and his thumb rubbed her clit. He gradually picked up the pace until her pussy and ass were relaxed and very receptive to what he as doing. She finally exploded like the “mom Fucker” he called her. He ran his fingers in a circular motion inside her pussy which made it cum even harder. Her body was shaking with pleasure until she couldn’t take it anymore. It was time for a longer break and watching the movie.

After a long break they started to suck face again and Priscilla wanted to suck cock some more. As I’ve mentioned before she very much enjoys sucking cock especially Roscoe’s BBC. Again, she went under the blanket and started sucking all ten inches which was hard and reloaded. He said this time I’ll tell you how I want to be sucked off. She said that was fine with her and looked forward to pleasing him. He took one hand and pushed her head down on it. He said put the head in your mouth a run your tongue in the opening where my love juice comes from. She ran her tongue around the head and stuck it in as far a possible in the opening. All the while stroking it. He told her now go down and suck my balls. She licked and sucked them and he moaned with pleasure. He spread and raised his legs, lifted his balls and said now lick my ass you nasty “mom Fucking White Bitch”. This dirty talk got her excited and without hesitation her tongue was rimming his ass. He loved this and she enjoyed giving him pleasure. She darted her tongue in and out of his ass. As she rimmed his ass and stroked his cock. He said suck the head I’m about to cum. She went up and milked what she desired down her throat. He kept cumming and she kept milking. She came up and sucked face again and gave him some of his own love juice.

They got to watch the last few minutes of the movie and decided it was the best movie of their lives. He told her she deserves and academy award for being the best cock sucker on earth. She told him that’s because you have the best cock to suck on earth. She said she looked forward to their next fantasy where they would have more room so she could ride his cock hard and feel him inside her.

When Priscilla got home, she told me about what took place at the Drive-In. It blew my mind. I knew she was turning into a black cock slut but this was unreal. I kissed her and told her I could taste his cock in her mouth. She said I have another gift from Roscoe. She handed me the black dildo and said this is close to the size of Roscoe but he is a little longer and thicker. It was huge and I got turned on. She told me everything they did and I knew he fucked her with it and she swallowed three loads of his love juice. She explained how good it tasted and wanted to have my love juice as a chaser. She grabbed my cock and started stroking. She got to her knees and started to suck. She had me sit on a chair and continued to suck. While she was doing so, she told me how much she enjoyed sucking Roscoe and how his sweet cum tasted.

I threw her on the bed, stripped off her cloths and started eating her pussy. We got in a 69 position with me on top. I licked and licked and fucked her with the black dildo. She took my entire cock down her throat. As I fucked her with the BBC dildo I asked if Roscoe owned her pussy. She hesitated to answer. I said it’s OK to say yes. Just let it out and tell me. I asked again if he owned her pussy. She started to cum and said “Oh God Yes” he owns my pussy and I love to suck and fuck him more than anyone I’ve ever known. I assured her I already knew this and encouraged her to continue to live out their fantasies. She was moaning, screaming and crying as she came. I hugged her and said it’s 110% OK with me as long as you share every graphic detail and get me off doing so. She said she was scared it felt so good to be his “mom Fucker”. I said I’m glad you’re a “mom Fucker” since both he and I enjoy fucking you. As I was saying this, she stuck a finger deep in my ass and sucked me dry. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had. I licked her pussy and ran my tongue in her ass and licked away. I only read about analingus but never knew it was so pleasurable. As I licked her ass, she continued to cum and had an intense orgasm. This was unreal. I can’t wait until she gets together with Roscoe again to see what other pleasures are discovered. I look forward to Chapter Six or shall I call it Chapter Sex. Below are a few links to learn more about analingus if you’re interested. I wish the internet existed then knowing now it’s more widely accepted. I look forward to writing about chapter six.

https://www.lovepanky.com/sensual-tease/fantasy/analingus-guide

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/s...to-have-great-sex-more-intense-female-orgasms

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ming-the-curious-couples-guide-oral-anal-play

Last edited:
Continued

Phase Two Chapter Five “Drive-In Theater Triple Header” – In this chapter the fantasy was one both Roscoe and Priscilla shared. Namely acting like teenagers at a drive-in theater. Drive-ins are a thing of the past in most places including the San Francisco Bay area but this occurred when there was one south of the city. They both dressed for the occasion. Priscilla as usual did not wear any undies with a loose skirt and blouse with no bra. Roscoe on the other hand wore loose fitting slacks and no under wear. They brought along a large blanket that would cover both of them and allow them to do their dirty deeds undetected by others.

They parked toward the rear far away form others and the snack bar traffic. The movie playing was “Ghost”. They went in Priscilla’s car because it was a full-size sedan with enough room in the back seat for them to play. They got under the blanket and started to suck face. As expected, this is not the only thing she wanted to suck. She opened Roscoe’s zipper and went diving under the blanket. Once she reached his BBC, she pulled down the foreskin and stroked it to full erection and licked the head gently. Roscoe’s hands went under the blanket and guided his BBC into her mouth. As she held it, he pushed her head down with both hands. He pushed and pulled her head as if to masturbate his cock with her mouth. He eventually got most of it in and down her throat. She did her usual moans as she enjoyed the feel of his cock fucking her mouth. She held his cock with one hand and held his balls with the other. She asked if she could take a break to suck his balls. He obliged and pulled down his slacks to give her full access. She sucked on one at a time and hummed. She did so while stroking his cock. The humming vibration drove him crazy. After about ten minutes of getting a hum job he pulled her head back up and started fucking her mouth once again. She squeezed his balls as he pushed and pulled her head until he finally shot his love juice down her throat. They were both is heaven at this point.

They took a break to watch the movie. Roscoe’s hands roamed down to her
welcoming pussy. He fingered her with his big long fingers until she was dripping wet. He then said he brought along a gift that she could take home after they used it. It was a black dildo close to the size of Roscoe. He asked her to suck on it to get it wet. Once she did, he took it went under the blanket and started to fuck her gently. He gradually picked up the pace until she said fuck me with my new toy. She came like mad all over his big black hands. Then he licked her pussy and sucked up all her love juice as he put his fingers in once again.

They took another break and sucked face a little more. Roscoe played with her breasts and sucked on her nipples. She returned the favor and sucked on his nipples. He liked having them sucked on and bit gently. This got him aroused and he got another erection. She went down again and started to suck his BBC. He once again held her head as if to face fuck her. She said no I want to suck you my way. She put the head in her mouth and stroked the shaft with one hand. She took the other hand and put a finger in her pussy to get it wet. She then took her wet finger and gently put it in Roscoe’s ass a little at a time until she was fucking his ass with her finger. She sucked, stroked and fucked his ass until he screamed that feels unbelievably great you “mom Fucking White Bitch”. She took a ten second break and said that’s right I am a mom and love fucking you. Then she went back and sucked his cock and fucked his ass harder. She could feel him about to explode and pushed her finger all the way in and drank his love juice once again. The one thing she mentioned to me is that Roscoe would often cum three or four times when they got together. Hence, she got to ******* a lot of love juice.

Once again, they took a breather and watched the movie. Then Roscoe’s hands started to roam until one of them reached her pussy. He started to finger her with one then two and finally three fingers. She was wet and he had her where he wanted her. She was on the verge of cumming. He slowed down to hold her off from cumming. He then licked his pinky and got it as wet as the other three fingers. He slowly put his pinky in her ass as the other three fingers fucked her pussy and his thumb rubbed her clit. He gradually picked up the pace until her pussy and ass were relaxed and very receptive to what he as doing. She finally exploded like the “mom Fucker” he called her. He ran his fingers in a circular motion inside her pussy which made it cum even harder. Her body was shaking with pleasure until she couldn’t take it anymore. It was time for a longer break and watching the movie.

After a long break they started to suck face again and Priscilla wanted to suck cock some more. As I’ve mentioned before she very much enjoys sucking cock especially Roscoe’s BBC. Again, she went under the blanket and started sucking all ten inches which was hard and reloaded. He said this time I’ll tell you how I want to be sucked off. She said that was fine with her and looked forward to pleasing him. He took one hand and pushed her head down on it. He said put the head in your mouth a run your tongue in the opening where my love juice comes from. She ran her tongue around the head and stuck it in as far a possible in the opening. All the while stroking it. He told her now go down and suck my balls. She licked and sucked them and he moaned with pleasure. He spread and raised his legs, lifted his balls and said now lick my ass you nasty “mom Fucking White Bitch”. This dirty talk got her excited and without hesitation her tongue was rimming his ass. He loved this and she enjoyed giving him pleasure. She darted her tongue in and out of his ass. As she rimmed his ass and stroked his cock. He said suck the head I’m about to cum. She went up and milked what she desired down her throat. He kept cumming and she kept milking. She came up and sucked face again and gave him some of his own love juice.

They got to watch the last few minutes of the movie and decided it was the best movie of their lives. He told her she deserves and academy award for being the best cock sucker on earth. She told him that’s because you have the best cock to suck on earth. She said she looked forward to their next fantasy where they would have more room so she could ride his cock hard and feel him inside her.

When Priscilla got home, she told me about what took place at the Drive-In. It blew my mind. I knew she was turning into a black cock slut but this was unreal. I kissed her and told her I could taste his cock in her mouth. She said I have another gift from Roscoe. She handed me the black dildo and said this is close to the size of Roscoe but he is a little longer and thicker. It was huge and I got turned on. She told me everything they did and I knew he fucked her with it and she swallowed three loads of his love juice. She explained how good it tasted and wanted to have my love juice as a chaser. She grabbed my cock and started stroking. She got to her knees and started to suck. She had me sit on a chair and continued to suck. While she was doing so, she told me how much she enjoyed sucking Roscoe and how his sweet cum tasted.

I threw her on the bed, stripped off her cloths and started eating her pussy. We got in a 69 position with me on top. I licked and licked and fucked her with the black dildo. She took my entire cock down her throat. As I fucked her with the BBC dildo I asked if Roscoe owned her pussy. She hesitated to answer. I said it’s OK to say yes. Just let it out and tell me. I asked again if he owned her pussy. She started to cum and said “Oh God Yes” he owns my pussy and I love to suck and fuck him more than anyone I’ve ever known. I assured her I already knew this and encouraged her to continue to live out their fantasies. She was moaning, screaming and crying as she came. I hugged her and said it’s 110% OK with me as long as you share every graphic detail and get me off doing so. She said she was scared it felt so good to be his “mom Fucker”. I said I’m glad you’re a “mom Fucker” since both he and I enjoy fucking you. As I was saying this, she stuck a finger deep in my ass and sucked me dry. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had. I licked her pussy and ran my tongue in her ass and licked away. I only read about analingus but never knew it was so pleasurable. As I licked her ass, she continued to cum and had an intense orgasm. This was unreal. I can’t wait until she gets together with Roscoe again to see what other pleasures are discovered. I look forward to Chapter Six or shall I call it Chapter Sex. Below are a few links to learn more about analingus if you’re interested. I wish the internet existed then knowing now it’s more widely accepted. I look forward to writing about chapter six.

https://www.lovepanky.com/sensual-tease/fantasy/analingus-guide

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/s...to-have-great-sex-more-intense-female-orgasms

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ming-the-curious-couples-guide-oral-anal-play

Delighted that I am not alone in posting true experiences

loved reading your post
we have been playing the same for many years its great see others who have same open relationship
with no bullshit

Continued
Phase Two Chapter Six – Restaurant/Hotel
. This was Roscoe’s fantasy which Priscilla whole heartedly agreed with. Roscoe wanted to do a little role playing. His fantasy was to meet a white lady in the bar of a nice hotel and lure her to his room for some hot steamy sex. Priscilla thought it was a great idea and couldn’t wait to play the role of an innocent and unsuspecting white lady. Roscoe picked the hotel and arranged with Priscilla for an overnight adventure. Priscilla shared this fantasy with me and I agreed it sounded like and great adventure.

Roscoe gave me a call before he made the arrangements to be sure I was OK with the idea and to make sure all the bases were covered with an overnight adventure. I assured him I was quite OK with the idea. He thanked me and let me know how much he appreciated Priscilla and how she was incredibly sexy and the best lay he’s ever had. He further explained how his sex life at home was not very adventurous. His wife was puritanical and didn’t like oral or going outside the box (no pun intended). He told me he never met anyone as open to exploring sexual pleasures as Priscilla. I encouraged him to keep exploring and to take her to places she’s never been, and that it only made our sex life more exciting.

I let him know he opened the door to a part of her sexuality she nor I ever knew existed. I thanked him for what he was doing and let him know I supported their adventures 110%. He said thanks and would let me know about the arrangements he’s making. He called a few days later to say he made a reservation for that coming Friday. I told him to enjoy what they had going and assured him she enjoyed every inch of him.

Friday night rolled around, I dropped her off at the hotel. She dressed very sexy and seductive but not quite like a ******. She kissed me goodbye and I told her to enjoy herself. As she walked away, I watched her curvy tight ass knowing she about to get laid after meeting a black stranger in the hotel bar. Roscoe let her know in advance he would be in the bar and make sure the seat next to him was available. She walked into the crowded bar and sure enough there was the black stranger and the only open seat was next to him. She sat down and ordered a Long Island Ice Tea. The black stranger heard her order and asked if she was from Long Island. She answered as a matter of fact she was. He said he was from New Jersey and in San Francisco on business. This led to a lengthy conversation about what they had in common. Other patrons had no trouble hearing the conversation especially when he asked her to dinner in the hotel restaurant and if she would like to see his room afterward. She said yes to dinner and would have to see how dinner went before she agreed to checking out his room.

Other patrons in the bar were breaking their necks to overhear this conversation. Back in the day interracial couples were not as common as today. They got up and walked to the restaurant. Many of the male patrons watched her great ass stroll away. There were lots of dirty old men whose minds were in the gutter. If they only knew the truth those minds would be blown away.

When they got to the restaurant Roscoe asked for a quiet table away from the traffic of waiters and guests. Once seated they ordered a bottle of wine. Their glasses clanged together as Roscoe made a toast to meeting a sexy lady in the bar and looked forward to a warm and exciting evening ahead. She agreed and hoped he would not be disappointed. They drank, smiled and flirted. At this point both of them were horny and going in heat like teenagers. They finished the first glass and the waiter poured a second and took their dinner orders.

Roscoe sat to the left of Priscilla which they were about to find out worked well since he was right handed and she left handed. Roscoe’s right hand went under the table and landed on her knee. He rubbed up and down her thigh and saw see she didn’t resist his advances but welcomed them. She looked at him, smiled and he knew this was her way of saying she liked his big black hand on her thigh. He asked if she liked what she was feeling. She replied very much so. He knew this opened the door for more advances. His hand worked its way between her thighs. Thank goodness the table had a long table cloth so what he was doing was not visible to anyone in the restaurant. He rubbed, she smiled. He now knew she was ready to visit his room.

Priscilla moved her left hand under the table and stroked his cock though his pants. As she stroked it and he had trouble focusing on anything going on in the restaurant. She asked if he liked what he was feeling. He replied “Does Skippy make peanut butter”. They both laughed. Then the waiter approached with dinner. Their hands came back up to eat dinner. From time to time during dinner their hands would wander under the table and resume what they were doing previously. By now between the wine, wandering hands and minds they were as hot as hell for each other. It’s as if they were two animals in heat. As they were close to being done with dinner Priscilla opened Roscoe’s pants and let his cock out. She stroked it and said I can’t wait to see your room. She faked dropping her napkin and went under the table and put his cock in her mouth. She briefly licked, sucked and stroked it. When she came back up, she said stranger now I’m very excited about seeing your room and having a big chocolate bar for dessert. She put his cock back in his pants.

The waiter came by and cleaned the table. After doing so he asked if they were interested in dessert. Priscilla said she was very much interested but would like to have a chocolate cream éclair in their room rather that at the table. The waiter smiled and said he understood. The waiter knew exactly what she meant. He told them I hope you enjoy your dessert. Roscoe replied it will be the best dessert ever. They all chuckled and off they went to the room. It was high in the building with a great view of San Francisco. They got in the elevator and were the only ones in it. Roscoe got behind Priscilla held her waist and pulled her ass tight against his cock and told her he loved her tight ass. Both were heavy breathing with anticipation. She put her hand behind her and grabbed his cock and told him I can’t wait for this beautiful cock to fuck me. They continued to grope and paw each other until they got to their floor. The security guards watching the cameras in the elevator must have enjoyed the show.
Once they got to the door they started kissing before entering. Once in the room Roscoe pinned her against the wall and tore her blouse open and removed her bra. He briefly sucked on her breasts and turned her around and pinned her against the wall. He pulled his pants down and lifted her dress to expose her panty less white ass. He told her your ass is driving me crazy and I wanted to fuck it since the moment we met. She told him she wanted to fuck since the moment she felt his massive cock under the dinner table.

Then he told her to lean her hands against the wall. She reached behind and grabbed his love muscle and helped him guide it in her anxiously awaiting pussy. No need for lubricant since she was dripping wet with anticipation. He held her shoulders and drove his cock deep inside her. He pounded her savagely and she moaned with great pleasure with every deep body slapping thrust. With every savage thrust he grunted like an *******. As he slammed his cock in her he said take my big black cock. You’re a nasty white slut. As she moaned with every deep pleasurable thrust, she almost got pushed into the next room, she said fuck me hard and nasty. I’m so horny since meeting you in the bar. With every thrust she moaned “FUCK ME BLACK MAN”. Give me what my husband can’t. He grabbed her love handle hips and gave one big last thrust as he shot his creamy white cum deep in her. It was the best cream pie ever. She turned around, got to her knees and licked the creamy cum off his cock. She looked at him and said that your chocolate cream éclair is the best dessert ever.

They collapsed on the bed and rested for about fifteen minutes. They unpacked their bags and took a shower. They washed each other especially his cock and her pussy. The shower had a seat so they took turns sucking cock and eating cum filled pussy. They briefly fucked and got out of the shower. They dried off and put on bathing suits they packed for the occasion. They made their way to the pool and got the attention of many on lookers to include a few of the dirty old men from the bar. They kissed and held each other in the pool. Roscoe pulled her close, grabbed her breasts as they rubbed bodies together. The dirty old men could not stop looking at Priscilla. They most likely went back to their rooms and jerked off thinking about her and surmising what she was doing with Roscoe.

Once back in the room they rinsed the pool water off in the shower then dried each other off. Roscoe told her how excited she got him. She looked at him stared at his cock and said I can tell. She leaned over and started sucking his cock. As she did so he started to finger her pussy. He spun her around, put her on the bed and spread her legs open. He licked and put his long tongue in her pussy. He started to finger fuck her until she was so relaxed, she didn’t realize he had all four fingers all the way in. He rubbed her clit with his thumb. He had her just where he wanted her. Namely an orgasmic frenzy or trance moaning with insatiable pleasure.

Roscoe removed his hand and got on top of her. He opened her legs and put his cock in her dripping wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist, reached down and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him deep inside and whispered “Fuck Me Deep and Slow”. She said I love the way your cock makes me feel. I now know how multi orgasmic I am, with you I’m in a perpetual orgasm. He stroked her pussy with deep slow strokes. He could feel her excitement growing and picked up the pace. He looked her in the eyes and asked who owns this pussy. She replied you master. He said dam right I do. He asked whose love seed to you want in you. She replied yours master. He asked whose black baby do you want. She replied yours master. He didn’t know it wasn’t possible since she had her tubes tied. He then took one last deep thrust and filled her pussy once again. He went down and cleaned out the cream pie he just gave her. They both relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow.
As they lie on the bed coming down from their sexual frenzy they got under the covers and took a cat nap. When they woke-up they took a shower to revive themselves. In the shower Priscilla stroked Roscoe’s cock and washed it well. She lathered it up and had him sit on the seat where she proceeded to sit on it. She then rode up and down driving him wild. He slapped her ass as she rode. She stood up and rinsed his cock and themselves off. They got out of the shower and dried each other off. She led him by the hand back to the bed and said now I’m going to fuck you silly. She lite a joint and they got stoned.

Once stoned and on the bed, she got on top of him in a reverse cow girl position and fucked him at her pace. She held his balls as she rode the black stallion. She could feel his cock and balls ride against her pussy and clit. As she rode him, he put his big black hands on her ass and slapped it until it became red and hot. She took pleasure in in knowing she was in control.

She turned around to ride him cow girl. She looked him in the eyes and said now I’m fucking you, black man. I want you to cum in my pussy and plant you seed deep in me. He covered her breasts with his hands. As he held an ivory white breast in each hand, she put her hand behind her back and squeezed his balls. She then leaned forward and he sucked on her breasts and gently bit her nipples. She put the other hand on her tummy and told him she could feel his beautiful cock deep inside making her cum. She squeezed his balls as if to push the cum out of him. He heaved upward and pulled her down on him and filled her with his warm sticky love juice once again. She screamed and said it feels so fucking good. He loved watching his cock coming in and out of her covered with a mixture of their love juices. He said now clean up the mess you’ve made bitch. She said yes master and went down and licked clean his cock and balls. She then came up and kissed him for a long time filling his mouth with the mixture of their love juices. Once again it was nap time.

After about an hour or so they woke up and the room was dark. The only light coming in the room was from the surrounding buildings and moon. They stood naked in front of the window and checked out the great skyline of the San Francisco Bay. As Roscoe stood behind her and ran his hands up and down her ivory white body which was illuminated by the moonlight, she could feel his cock growing. She asked are you going for a fourth time? He said only if you handle it. She replied I can handle all you have to give. On cue she leaned forward as he drove his cock in her again. He bent her over and drove all ten inches in. He alternated grabbing her love handles and breasts and fucked away until her knees got weak. He held her up and kept fucking away. He asked, is this what you want. She replied “OH GOD YESSS”. She said I want as much as I can get. He told her he was going to fill her pussy and wanted her to bring his cream pie back home to me for breakfast. He slapped her ass hard and said take your red-hot bruised ass back to your husband as well. She replied yes master. He fucked her hard and deep and filled her with his sticky white love juice one more time.

They got in bed, spooned and went to sleep. When the sunlight came through the window in the morning it woke them up. Priscilla asked if he was up to having his cock sucked and giving her a mouthful of the vitamins, she craved. He said my BBC is yours for the taking girl. She went down stroked it to life, pulled down the foreskin of his uncut love muscle and began sucking and stroking it. She lifted his balls and put one at a time in her mouth and hummed. The gentle vibration made his cock even harder. She wet a finger drove it in his ass and said please cum in my mouth. She kept fingering his ass, drove deep until he finally shot a big load in her mouth. He told her she was a great cock sucker. He told Priscilla next time we get together it’s your fantasy.

Once they got up Roscoe took a shower and cleaned up before going home to his wife. Priscilla got dressed so she could bring her cum filled pussy home for me to clean up. When she arrived home, she looked worn out as if she’d but fucked silly, which I subsequently learned was the case. She took me to the bedroom and proceeded to tell me what they did in great detail from the bar to the blow job that morning. I went bonkers hearing what they did. She undressed and told me Roscoe wants you to clean his cum out of my pussy. She got on the bed, spread her legs and told me to clean up the mess Roscoe made. I could smell the odor of their sex as I opened her legs. I could see the bruises and hand prints on her thighs. Her ass was still red and had large hand print welts where he slapped it.

As requested, I spread her pussy open and licked and cleaned out the sweet taste of their combined cream pie. She continued to tell me about the night before, and how she enjoyed being his private slut. She knew I really got off hearing how much she enjoyed his cock. I put all my fingers in and licked her clit until she came again and again reminiscing about Roscoe’s big cock and hands in and all over her. I got so excited listening I was on the verge of cumming. I rose up and came all over her face. She licked and sucked my cock. It was an out of body experience that I only have Roscoe to thank for. She told me it was her turn to come up with a fantasy. I told her I couldn’t wait because every time they get together, they step up their game and get crazier and crazier. She said she would be open to any suggestions I may have. I did have a few in mind which will be in Phase Two Chapter Seven. I hope this chapter wasn’t too long and you enjoyed the adventures of the true black cock slut I married.

[RT1]

Continued

Phase Two Chapter Seven – Friends Apartment Ice & Hot Water – In this chapter Priscilla came up with a fantasy she and I worked on together. Roscoe called and her know he had access to a friend’s apartment for a month. His friend Keith was going on a holiday and needed someone to periodically check mail etc. while he was gone. Roscoe told his friend he had a lady friend and asked if it was OK to use the place to entertain her. His friend said no problem as they would be doing each other a favor. Roscoe promised to take good care of the place for him, not to mention taking good care of Priscilla at the same time. The apartment was very nice on Union Street in San Francisco and close to where Priscilla worked. She was able to take a late lunch and fake a dentist appointment afterward. Coincidently her dentist was actually on the same street.

Roscoe called Priscilla to arrange a meeting at Keith’s. He asked if she could bring some towels etc. since he didn’t want to use Keith’s. She said she would be glad to. She packed some towels, a change of cloths and a few surprises for Roscoe namely a small black dildo about 4” long and as thick as one Roscoe’s fingers. In addition, she packed some lubricant and two red solo cups and a cassette tape recorder (this dates the event). As this chapter progresses you will understand fantasy and what the purpose of these things in her bag of tricks was for.

Priscilla left work around two and headed to Keith’s apartment where she met up with Roscoe. He brought lunch and a bottle of wine. They ate and drank and caught up on their lives. Priscilla told Roscoe I had one request and asked him permission to make a voice recording of their lovemaking. He told her no problem. She went into her bag of tricks and took out the recorder and set it up. She also took out the towels to use on the sofa and ottoman so as not to make a mess in his friend’s apartment.

After lunch that sat on the sofa and started to kiss and fondle each other. They slowly undressed each other until there were two horny naked people on the sofa. They kept looking at the contrast of their skin colors. She had her nails painted a bright shade of red at Roscoe’s request. In addition, he requested she wear some sexy red lacy underwear Victoria’s secret style. He thoroughly enjoyed removing those garments. He fondled, sucked and played with her breasts. He took a towel and placed it on the ottoman and coaxed Priscilla to kneel on the floor with her chest on it and her beautiful white ass facing him. He kissed and rubbed her ass and slowly started to finger her pussy which was anxiously awaiting his big black cock. He gently slapped her ass many times as he fingers fucked her. He had her motor running full throttle. She started to have an orgasm and her pussy convulsed and made sucking sounds. Priscilla jokingly called these sounds pussy farts. Roscoe laughed his ass off when she said this. He said Priscilla my purpose on earth is to make this sweet cunt fart as much as possible.

Priscilla asked Roscoe to fuck her slowly from behind. This is one of her two favorite positions the other is riding cowgirl. He slowly pumped all ten inches in and out. He repeated this motion many times and watched his cock take her orgasm to the next level. She asked him to grab her hips and push harder and faster. She came intensely and squirt all over his cock. This went on for some time until she begged him to cum inside her. He fucked her feverishly until he took one deep thrush and filled her sweet cunt with what she begged for. She thanked him for filling her and said she could feel his warmth inside her pussy. Roscoe got to his knees and licked her pussy one more time. Priscilla temporarily shut off the tape player and they relaxed and sat on the sofa once again drinking wine.
After sitting on the sofa for about an hour and finishing the bottle of wine Priscilla asked Roscoe to take a shower before they continued to play. She handed him one of the towels she brought along. Roscoe jumped in the shower. While he showered, she opened her bag of tricks and removed the small black dildo and lubricant. She took the two red solo cups and went in the kitchen. She filled one with ice from the freezer and the other with hot water from the sink. She went back in the living room and put the dildo and cup close to the ottoman but out of sight. She took two towels and doubled them up and placed them on the ottoman. She turned on the tape player once again and put in a new blank tape.

When Roscoe returned, she asked him to sit on the ottoman and lie back so she could suck his cock. He anxiously complied. Priscilla went to work doing her favorite thing. She stroked his cock until the big shiny head emerged from beneath his beautiful black foreskin. She sucked and drove as much as possible down her throat. She told him how much she loved the feel and taste of his black love muscle and sucked and moaned as it went down her throat. After sucking for some time, she asked him to raise and open his legs. She licked his balls and gradually made her way to his awaiting ass. She ran her tongue in circular motion around his asshole.
He moaned with pleasure as she lubricated her finger and inserted it in his ass. She fucked his ass with her finger until he was totally relaxed. Then she reached for the small black dildo and put lubricant on it and transitioned from fucking his ass with her finger to fucking it with the dildo. She had him so relaxed he didn’t notice the transition. She told him what she did and asked if he liked what he felt. He said you are a sneaky nasty white bitch and I love how it feels. She pushed the dildo all the way in and asked him to lower his legs so she could suck again.

He lowered his legs and she devoured his cock. She took the red solo cup with ice and filled her mouth with a few cubes. She sucked his cock with the ice. He was startled but was stimulated by the ice on the big shiny head. He told her it felt great and asked where she got the idea. She told him it’s something she and I did and that I suggested it. He commented great suggestion especially with my ass filled with your new little toy. He loved the new sensation as she used all the ice cubes in the cup. Once all were melted, she sucked a little longer.

Priscilla grabbed the red solo cup with the hot water filled her mouth and sucked his cock sealing the water in her mouth. He almost went airborne with this new sensation. He screamed you’re a nasty white bitch and it feels so fucking good, it makes me want to cum. It didn’t take very long before he mixed a big load of his love juice with the hot water in her mouth. Priscilla mixed his cum with the water and swallowed it. She looked him in the eye and said I think that’s where the word Cocktail came from. When Roscoe came back down to earth he said no I think it’s when I put my cock in your sweet tail. She removed the dildo and he thanked her for taking him to a place he’d never been. She said don’t thank me thank “R”. Then they both thanked me on the tape recording. He said his wife didn’t like giving head and this was very special.

Roscoe showered once again and Priscilla brought her cum filled pussy home for me. When Priscilla got home, she never said a word. She guided me to the bedroom undressed both of us and turned on the tape recorder. No need for her to give me graphic details the recorder did it for both of us. She asked me to clean out the mixture of their love juices as the tape turned both of us on. After I cleaned up her love canal, we lied there listening. When the tape got to the part where Roscoe came in her mouth, she sucked me dry and told me how much she appreciated me understanding how much she loved him, especially his big fucking cock and what it did to her.

I look forward to writing Chapter Eight. I’ve included some photos of Priscilla. A few from when she was eighteen and some from when she was around forty after having two children. I’ve had our children to thank for the great breasts This was the time she was loving Roscoe’s Big Black Cock. I think this is an ass every black cock would have liked and breasts they would have loved to titty fuck. You will have to take my word the face is as nice as the ass and boobs. She has great nipples. Enjoy!
gn1002-jpg.2369207

gn1004-jpg.2369209

gn1005-jpg.2369210

gn1006-jpg.2369211

gn1007-jpg.2369212

gn1008-jpg.2369213

gn1009-jpg.2369214

gn1010-jpg.2369215

gn1011-jpg.2369216

gn1012-jpg.2369217

gn1013-jpg.2369218

gn1014-jpg.2369219

gn1015-jpg.2369220

gn1016-jpg.2369221

gn1017-jpg.2369222

gn1018-jpg.2369223

gn1019-jpg.2369224

gn1021-jpg.2369226

gn1022-jpg.2369227

gn1023-jpg.2369228

gn1024-jpg.2369229

Continued

Phase Two Chapter Eight - Business Trip –
After Priscilla’s adventures at Keith’s apartment (of which there were a few more) and my listening to the cassette recording with and without Priscilla they lost their lease. Namely Keith came back from his Holiday. Roscoe gave me a call to ask if it would be OK to take Priscilla on a weekend business trip to Sacramento. He said this fantasy is something he’s been thinking about but wanted to clear it with me. I told him it was OK and Priscilla would most likely love a few days away from me and the ******* to relax and enjoy herself. I asked if they’d call me and let me know they arrived safe as well as when they were enjoying themselves. He assured me he’d do so. He mentioned he enjoyed calling and telling me how and what he was doing to and with Priscilla. I got excited with the anticipation of receiving their calls.

Friday evening rolled around and Priscilla met Roscoe. As they driving, they talked and caught up on their lives. Roscoe explained to her they’d need call me when they arrived as wells as when they were having steamy sex. She said no problem as she knew I’d enjoy it. Roscoe told her they needed to keep me engaged in their sex capades to encourage future meeting. She said whatever it takes to keep this crazy thing going. She told she was having the best sex of her life and wanted it to go on for as long as possible.

She unbuttoned her blouse to show her cleavage. She unbuttoned her jeans put a hand in. She told Roscoe to keep his eyes on the road as she started to masturbate. She told him what she’s going to do at the hotel. She talked ******* about how much she loved his cock and how the thought of it made her wet and sticky. She told him she wanted him to put it between her breasts and titty fuck her when they get to the hotel. She looked over and saw a raging hard on and couldn’t wait to arrive. He said he’d love to put his cock between those beautiful boobs.

They got to the hotel, checked and made their way to the room. Once in the room Roscoe called me to say they arrived safely. He also told me what Priscilla told him in the car and that she was already taking her cloths off. He said I’m staring at your naked wife and her big beautiful breasts. She’s now taking my pants off and licking my cock. He said your bitch sure can suck cock. Now I’m going to put down the phone so you can listen to what’s to happens.

He put her down on the bed and started licking and fingering her pussy. She told me how it felt and how much she loved this black man, especially his magnificent and beautiful cock. Now he’s running his tongue up on my belly and working his way to my breasts. Now he’s sucking and nibbling on them and how she loved what he was doing. Now he’s worked his way up and putting his cock between my breasts. I’m squeezing them together and he’s fucking them. His cock is so big, as he fucks my tit’s I still have a few inches to suck. Now I’ll let Roscoe talk because my mouth is about to become very full with BBC.

Roscoe said I’m titty fucking your wife and she is sucking my cock. It feels great and I love watching her suck. It’s a beautiful site to see the contrast of my black cock and her white lips. Your nasty black cock whore wife is stroking my cock as I fuck her boobs and she sucks my cock. Now I’m grabbing her boobs between my hands and squeezing them tight, they feel as good as her pussy. I’m driving my cock in her mouth and down her throat. She just grabbed my balls and is squeezing them. He screamed Oh God I’m Cumming all over her tits, face and down her throat. I’m still Cumming and she’s stroking every drop out of me. I’m cleaning cum off her breasts and she’s licking it off my fingers. Your wife is one nasty mom fucking bitch. To which I replied I know and I have you to thank for it. I said why don’t you guys relax and call me tomorrow when she’s nasty again. He said will do and thanks again for bringing us together.

After they cleaned-up they got dressed and went to dinner. They came back and went to sleep because Roscoe had to get up early in the morning. When Priscilla woke up, she was still in the afterglow of what they did the night before. Before she showered, she opened her bag of tricks with all the toys they used in prior sex capades. She took out the black almost Roscoe size dildo and lubed it. She then started to fuck herself as she fantasized about his cock. She came and enjoyed how it made her feel. This took the edge off the day while she awaited Roscoe’s return. She jumped in the shower and went to brunch. When she came back to the room, she put on a swim suit and went and hung out at the pool and had a few drinks. Once again, a Long Island Ice tea. Then she went back to the room put on sexy lingerie she bought for the occasion and awaited the return of Roscoe.

When Roscoe returned, he was pleasantly surprised to see Priscilla in a scant red shear nightie. He went in his bag and took out a joint. They smoked it and got stoned. They loved to have sex while being stoned. It seemed to make time go slow and the pleasure more intense. Not to mention it removed all inhibitions. Roscoe got undressed and sat on the sofa with Priscilla. He said we need to call “R” before we do anything else. I answered the phone and he told me that they just got stoned and he was on the sofa with a beautiful white lady wearing shear red lingerie. He asked if I’d like to listen and hear what they were about to do. I said hell yes and got an erection thinking about it. He suggested I stroke my cock while they describe what they’re doing. I told him no problem. I think he already knew I was doing so. He then put the phone down for my listening pleasure.

They told me they were kissing. I could hear the heavy breathing. He said now my white sex slave is on her knees sucking my cock. I’m sitting back on the sofa letting her enjoy herself. She told me how good it felt going down her throat and how much she enjoyed his enormous cock and how it felt so much better than mine in her pussy. It goes places your cock can’t. I told her I knew and appreciated her honesty and let her know I was supportive of what she was doing. I let her know her being pleasured to the max was what really turned me on. I told her I loved her so much that making her happy mattered the most to me. I let her know I didn’t have a jealous bone in my body, in fact knowing another man found her hot and sexy turned me on since I knew she mine.

Roscoe said now your wife took off the lingerie and is sitting on my cock. I’m looking at her lily white and watching my cock go in and out. I could hear her moaning as he slapped her ass. Roscoe said not every lady could take all ten inches but your bitch sure can. I could hear the slaps and her reaction saying fuck me black man. I just spun this whore around. She’s facing me and has the look of total satisfaction on her face. I’m watching my cock fuck your wife. She’s leaning forward and I’m kissing and sucking those perfect breasts. I could hear her Cumming and he told me the bitch is squirting all over my cock. Her white love juice looks great on my black cock.

I’m moving her to the bed where I’m going to drive my cock deep in your wife. I spread her legs and I’m putting my cock balls deep in her. She’s wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me deep in her cunt. We’re now looking over to a full-length mirror and enjoying the show we’re putting on. Your sexy wife once told me her pussy and my cock are a perfect fit like a lock and key. She told me my cock was the key that unlocked her pussy to become the black cock slut she is today. I told him I couldn’t agree more. I just put her long legs on my shoulders and we’re both watching my cock going balls deep. I could hear their bodies slap together. She kept screaming Fuck Me harder, Fuck Me deeper master. He had her in a state of sexual bliss. I could hear her pussy sucking his cock. She said I fucking love your cock. Roscoe held off from Cumming and just continued to fuck away. She kept screaming with delight. Then it got quiet. Roscoe said your wife just fainted with pleasure.

I’m rolling her over onto her stomach. I’m looking once again at a beautiful white ass. I’m kissing and licking two fantastic white cheeks. I’m about to put my cock in her sweet pussy from behind. She told me how good it felt in this position and only a big cock could fuck so deep from behind. Again, I could hear her moaning with pleasure begging him not to stop. Roscoe said I’m going to fuck your wife so good this weekend she will have trouble walking when I bring her home. At this point I closed my eyes and stroked my cock envisioning what they were doing. Roscoe leaned over and got her bag of tricks. She told him what she did earlier in the day with the big black dildo while fantasizing about his cock. He said that makes me happy to know you dream about my cock.

I’m lifting your wife to her knees and putting a few pillows under her because I’m going to fuck her doggie style since the bitch is in heat. I could hear his body slamming against her as she cried master fuck your white bitch. After a few minutes Roscoe got the small black dildo and lube out of the bag of tricks. He lubed his finger and gently put it in her ass as he continued to fuck her. She was getting in a rhythm of having her pussy fucked by his BBC and her ass by his big black finger. Once she was totally relaxed, he lubed the little black dildo and worked it in her ass. She was a little surprised but knew she had done this to him and wanted to reciprocate in kind. He continued fucking her in one of her favorite positions and drove the little black dildo in and out. She was starting to enjoy the black cocks (one real one not) in her.

After fucking her for quite some time he removed the dildo and asked if she wanted the real cock in her ass. She said it’s so big I don’t think it’ll work. He said he’d use a lot of lube and take his time and promised not to hurt her. She said I’ll try but no promises. Roscoe lubed his cock with liberally and guided the head to her hesitant but willing ass. He put lube on his finger and squirt some in her ass. He then guided the head of his cock to her ass and gently pushed. He knew once the head was in it was only a matter of time until he could fuck her sweet white ass. He pushed a little and held it there. He pushed a little more and checked with her to see if she was OK. She said just go slow. After about ten minutes of repeating this and going a little deeper each time the head was in her ass. She asked him to stop and hold it there before going any further.

After about ten minutes of holding his cock and moving it in circular motion she told him it’s OK to go a little further. He very slowly pushed about two inches in and she asked him to hold again. He slowly pumped those two inches in and out. She relaxed and gave him the green light to go deeper. He pushed about another two inches in and she once again asked him to hold it. He now had about five of his ten inches in. She became much more relaxed and accustomed to the size as he pumped five inches in and out. At this point she was beginning to enjoy the feeling.

She asked him to put more lube on his cock and said she would take it from here. He put lube all over his cock and her asshole. She told him not to move and she would fuck him. She started to move back and forth. Each time she would accept a little more of his cock until finally she took all ten inches. Once she pushed her ass and had all ten inches in, she held it there to get comfortable with the size. She told him now let me fuck your cock. She moved her ass until his cock went in and out easily. She was now starting to enjoy herself. She fucked his cock at will and really getting into it.

She pushed her ass against him and said now it’s your turn to fuck my ass. He gladly took over. He held her hips and fucked her ass slowly at first. She was really getting excited as he picked up the pace. She screamed I don’t believe it but I’m about to have an orgasm. He took one hand from her hip, moved it around to her clit and rubbed it as he brutally assaulted her ass. She screamed fuck that’s good and squirt all over his hand. He screamed I’m going to fill your ass bitch, brought both hands back to her hips and pushed deep and filled her ass with all ten inches. I could hear him moan as he came in her ass.

At this point I couldn’t hold off any longer and stroked my cock to an orgasm. I couldn’t believe I just jerked off listening to a black friend fuck my wife’s in the ass. Totally unreal yet very exciting. They said goodbye to me jumped in the shower and cleaned each other off. They went back to the bed, spooned and went to sleep until the morning when Roscoe left again for work. Priscilla lie there half-asleep reliving the events of the previous evening.

Priscilla woke-up much later and showered to revive herself. She called room service for breakfast. After eating breakfast, she lounged around all day recovering from the intense sexual adventure of the night before. Around noon she got dressed knowing Roscoe would be back soon since he only had a half day schedule. When he arrived, she suggested they spend the afternoon at the pool and relax. He thought this was a great idea. Off they went to the pool and hot tub. They melted away in the tub and were very mellow. They ordered a bottle of wine and sat by the pool and drank it. Now they were very relaxed. They went back to the room, got dressed and went to dinner.

When they got back to the room Roscoe held and kissed her and asked if she was OK after what they did the night before. She told him she was apprehensive at first about anal sex. She told him way he handled it was perfect and assured him she was OK and actually enjoyed it once she got over her apprehension. Roscoe lite a joint and they got stoned once again. Between the hot tub, wine and the joint they were in mellow heaven.

Roscoe told her to call me and tell me what she wanted. I answered the phone and she told me about her day and how relaxed they were. I asked how she was after the night before. She assured me everything was OK and that she enjoyed what they did. I asked what are you planning now. She told me she and Roscoe had the munchies from smoking a joint and she wanted to get in a 69 position to satisfy their hunger. She said I wouldn’t hear much since their mouths would be full. I told her that was fine by me and I’d enjoy the moans and groans of them pleasuring each other. I asked if their tongues were going to explore each other. She replied you bet they will.

She told me she Roscoe was about to get on top of her and she was putting down the phone. It wasn’t long before I heard them moaning with pleasure and hearing dirty talk. My mind wandered knowing what they were doing. I closed my eyes and imagined Roscoe’s tongue in her pussy and licking the ass he fucked the night before. I imagined her taking all ten inches down her throat, sucking balls and rimming him into heaven. This feeding frenzy went on for quite some time.

Roscoe picked up the phone and said we’re done with the appetizer and now it’s time for the main course of me to fuck your wife’s lights out. We’re standing in front of the full-length mirror enjoying live porn. I’m bending your black cock slut over and getting ready to drive her home. I’m grabbing her big beautiful breasts and pumping her cunt with my big black cock. I heard him ask her let me know when you’re ready to cum so I can time my love juice. I heard her say I’m squirting down my legs now and with that I heard him say here it cums bitch. She moaned as he heaved and planted the love seed.

Roscoe then said get on your knees my white bitch slave and licked my cock and balls clean. Hearing that made me cum as I was stroking my cock. I could hear him slap her face with his cock. He kept slapping and she kept licking until he couldn’t take it anymore. He asked me if I knew he owned her and could do anything he wanted. I said I knew and I thought he’d done everything possible. He said not quite but close. He thanked me for giving her to him and I said the pleasure was all mine. He said now I’m going to drive her home but you may need to help her up the stairs since I fucked her lights out. I said no problem and assured him her lights would be back on soon. He said I sure hope so because I want your wife again. We said goodbye and hung up the phone.

When she got home, she had the biggest most satisfied grin on her face. I walked her up the stairs. I asked if she enjoyed the weekend. She looked me in the eyes and said you have to be kidding, you know exactly what I did and how much I enjoyed it. I asked want to do it again. She replied Fucking Right I do.

I apologize for length of this chapter and hope you enjoyed reading it. There are only a few more chapters in phase two. Phase three is when I physically joined the relationship of Roscoe and Priscilla. I’ve included a photo of the legs she wrapped around Roscoe’s waist and put up on his shoulders so he could fuck her deep.
GN1001.jpg

Continued

Phase Two Chapter Nine - Oral Delight & Toys – This chapter is a fantasy Roscoe came up with. He wanted to get together and have oral sex and play with sex toys only. Priscilla thought would be exciting and different. He called me and asked if this is OK with me and could they possibly use our house for the adventure. I said it’s OK and I’d have to work out the timing for the house. I arranged to take our ******* away to our second home in the Sierras for a fun weekend while Mom stayed home and had fun of her own.

Saturday rolled around and Roscoe showed up around 9 a.m. Priscilla greeted him at the front door scantily dressed. They embraced at the front door. Roscoe put his big black hands on her ass and squeezed her cheeks. She loved the feel of his warm hands. He held her ass tight and pulled her close to his growing love muscle. They kissed tenderly and got very aroused. Pricilla led him up the stairs to our living room. Our house is relatively big with the living room, dining room and kitchen on the first floor. The second floor has three bedrooms.

She made coffee and they sat on the sofa talking about what they planned for the day. She told him she had her bag of tricks (sex toys) ready and added to the growing arsenal. Roscoe told her he brought along a few things added them as well. She explained it wasn’t going to be easy spending the day and not have his beautiful black cock in her. He said he may have a trick in the bag that may change her mind and take care of that desire. They kissed passionately, undressed and admired each other’s bodies. Priscilla stood up grabbed the bag of tricks and led Roscoe upstairs to the master bedroom. On the way up the stairs Roscoe rubbed, slapped and kissed her ass cheeks as she stopped on the landing halfway up. She enjoyed the feeling of his hands making her ass cheeks red-hot. The only thing hotter than her ass was Priscilla herself. She knew there were great orgasms ahead.

They spread out on our king size bed. Roscoe positioned Priscilla so she was lying on her stomach with her ass up. Her ass was a smooth creamy white except for the red-hot hand impressions Roscoe made on the way up the stairs. He started licking and sucking her toes, slowly working his way up to her neck, slowing down to kiss and adore her ass. He told her he was giving her a tongue bath. She enjoyed his tongue licking and exploring every inch of her body. He massaged her in between licking, she was very relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed his exploration.

After about fifteen minutes of his tongue bath on her backside he rolled her over and continued to bath her front side. He licked every inch of her except her wet hot pussy. He kissed, sucked and gently nibbled on her breasts. She was in heaven but her pussy wanted his tongue to lick and delve in. He kept teasing and taunting her anxiously awaiting pussy. After about another fifteen minutes of her frontal tongue bath Roscoe went into the bag of tricks and took out two pieces of rope. He put one piece on each wrist and tied them to the bed posts. She was apprehensive and a little scared not having control. Then he took two more pieces of rope and put them around her ankles and tied them to the bed posts spreading her legs wide open. Now being spread eagle she was genuinely scarred but knew in her heart he wouldn’t hurt her.

Roscoe stood at the foot of the bed looking at the opening to her love cave and told her how much he loved it. He stood there with his soldier at full attention knowing well the soldier wasn’t going to explore the cave today. He knelt on the bed and lowered his head between her legs to complete the tongue bath. He licked and drove his tongue deep in the cave. He licked and put two fingers in the cave. Before long he had all four fingers exploring the cave. Priscilla loved the feel of his fingers pumping in and out.

She asked him to please go in the bag of tricks and get a yellow plastic the honey dipper. He was a little confused but found it. It has concentric circles of plastic and a handle. If used for honey it holds the honey between the layers of plastic so it drips off slowly. If used on your honey it rubs on walls of the cave making the cave erupt and flood. This is a toy Priscilla and I often used. She loved the feel and had intense orgasms. Roscoe inserted the honey dipper and she was ecstatic with pleasure. She then asked him to go into the bag of tricks and take out the jar of honey and put some on the dipper. He did so and put it back in the cave. He repeated this until the cave was full of sticky sweet honey. He explored the cave for some time with the honey dipper rubbing it against the walls of the cave until it caused the cave to flood and squirt. He took the dipper out and passionately licked as she continued to cum. She said suck the honey out of me big black bear. He said my pleasure and sucked the honey and her cum mixture out.. When she finished cumming Roscoe looked up and said he knew she had a sweetest pussy on earth but today it was even sweeter.

Roscoe untied her hands and feet and asked how she liked the experience. She said she was scared at first but trusted him eventually and liked the feeling of him being in total control. She asked him to roll over on his back so she could give him a tongue bath. He gladly did so and she returned the favor starting at his feet sucking on his toes, working her way up his long legs. She stopped at his ass cheeks returning the favor of slapping his cheeks. She slapped them relatively hard and they got hot as the ******* rushed to them. She spread the cheeks apart and licked his ass. He moaned with great pleasure and told her she was a nasty bitch the knew how to drive a black man crazy. She continued up his back, kissed his shoulders and neck. She then asked him to roll over. She returned the favor of a frontal tongue bath licking everywhere except his big hard cock. Roscoe tried to stroke his cock. She pulled his hand away and said you can’t do that it’s my job and pleasure.

After finishing her tongue bath, she stroked his cock and as usual was amazed with the size. Since being with Roscoe she’s become a size queen. Only his big cock could totally satisfy her vaginally. She used two hands to stroke it. She went down and licked his balls as she continued to stroke it. He loved having his balls sucked and told her how great it felt. She told him now she wanted his cock as desert. She went in her bag of tricks and took out a can of whip cream and a jar of cherries. She proceeded to squirt the whipped cream all over the head of his cock, down the shaft and on his balls. Then she put a cherry on the head of his cock, looked at him and said this is my kind of Chocolate Sundae.

Priscilla ate the cherry off, licked the cream off his balls. She proceeded to clean the cream off the shaft of his cock and worked her way up to the head. Where she ran her tongue in a circular motion around it getting every bit of cream. Now his cock showed no traces of the whip cream but glistened shiny black with her saliva. She looked him in the eyes and said now I want the cream I love the most, your sweet cream. She stroked his cock with two hands and had the head in her mouth. She stroked harder and faster looked up at him and begged him to cum. He couldn’t hold off any longer and erupted in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but a lot ran down the shaft. She ran her tongue down the shaft and cleaned up every drop of his cream. She let him know his cream was much better the whipped cream.

They jumped in the shower to clean off the honey and whip cream and went down stairs. Priscilla grabbed her bag of tricks and they headed down to the living room. Still naked and enjoying each other’s bodies they sat on the sofa touching and feeling the warmth of the sunlight coming through the picture window behind the sofa. Roscoe knelt down on the floor, spread Priscilla’s legs apart and started to eat her out. He once again worked all four fingers in and finger fucked her. She was amazed how easily he put all four fingers in and pumped them in and out. After finger fucking her for quite some time and getting her wet, he went into the bag of tricks and took out a big black dildo. It was bigger than the one she already had. It was thicker than Roscoe and about twelve inches long. He got some lube and covered the big black dildo. He slowly worked it in her pussy until she accepted all twelve inches willingly. Neither of them could believe she was now taking it and enjoying every inch. She looked down watching the dildo fuck her deep. He licked her clit, fucked her with the dildo faster until she came and squirt all over his face.

Now Roscoe sat on the sofa next to Priscilla. They talked and marveled about what just happened. He said you really do like BBC. She replied especially yours. She knelt on the floor and feverishly started sucking his cock. Stroking it with one hand while sticking finger in his ass with the other. He screamed you’re a nasty mom fucking cunt and I’m about to cum again. She drove her finger deep in ass and sucked him dry. She again sat next to him on the sofa. They were both amazed how much they enjoyed themselves without actually fucking.

When I got home the next day, I heard every detail of what they did in our bed and on our sofa. It was great pillow talk. She showed me all the toys especially the twelve-inch dildo. I was both shocked and excited that he fucked her with it. She went down and started giving me head and explaining how much she enjoyed his big black cock. The more she sucked and talked about their non-fucking sex capade I couldn’t hold back and came down her throat. She kept sucking hard until I couldn’t take it anymore. She thanked me for letting her be a black cock whore for Roscoe and making the phone call over a year ago to set them up. I let her know she really turned me on being his whore and couldn’t wait until they got together again and fucked for real.

The photos are of Priscilla at age sixty-five. Still pretty hot for her age but I’m partial because she’s given me so many great memories. There are probably one or two more chapters in phase two and many to come in phase three when I joined in. Hope you enjoy all the chapters. Let me know what you think of all the photos I’ve posted thus far.

Attachments

• P1.JPG
    P1.JPG
    633.5 KB · Views: 22
  • P2.JPG
    P2.JPG
    668.3 KB · Views: 21
  • P3.JPG
    P3.JPG
    636.8 KB · Views: 23
  • P1.JPG
    P1.JPG
    633.5 KB · Views: 28
Continued
Phase Two Chapter Ten – Every Room -
This will be the last chapter of Phase Two. After this I will start writing about Phase Three when I became involved in their adventures. What I’ve written thus far may seem over the top and possibly fictitious but be assured all events are true and I witnessed them in Phase Three. I had to embellish the facts to make interesting reading. Phase Two lasted about two years. Priscilla and Roscoe averaged a meeting about once a month. Hence there were more than ten chapters but these were the most interesting and memorable. If I remember any other experiences, I will share them later on.

This chapter was Priscilla’s fantasy and happened more than once in the two-year period. She told me she wanted to have sex with Roscoe in every room of our home. She said this would give her arousing memories as she moved about the house. Our house has three stories. Ground level with foyer, two flights of stairs leading to the first and second levels. Each flight of stairs has a switch back landing. First floor has a hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and dining room. The second floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom. Needless to say, there was going to be a lot of fucking and sucking ahead. I spoke with Roscoe to explain her fantasy. He thought it was a great idea and couldn’t wait to fulfil it. We coordinated a Saturday/Sunday overnight for the christening of our home sweet home.

Saturday morning rolled around and Roscoe rang the bell around 9:00 a.m. Priscilla answered the door wearing only her robe as she just finished taking a shower. Roscoe greeted her with a kiss and she dropped the robe to the floor. Roscoe wore only a sweat suit which rapidly joined the robe on the floor. Priscilla sat on the steps and anxiously started sucking his cock. He pushed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. She licked and sucked his balls, and taking his cock down her throat. Roscoe stood her up, put her against the wall with her back toward him. He drove his cock deep in her pussy and she started her usual extended state of orgasmic pleasure. He cupped her breasts in his big black hands and she moaned with pleasure.

As he pumped pleasure in my wife he guided her up the stairs, stopping to fuck on each step to her delight. They stopped at the landing, he bent her over and fucked her hard and deep as she begged him not to stop. He assured her he had no intention of stopping. They worked their way up the stairs to the hallway on the first floor, which led to the kitchen never missing a stroke. Once in the hallway Roscoe took his cock out of her dripping pussy motioned her to the floor to suck his cock which she eagerly did. She absolutely loved sucking his cock. After licking her own love juice off his huge cock he stood her up and walked her to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Roscoe put her on the counter, pulled up a kitchen chair and told her he wanted her for breakfast. He spread her legs and ate her sweet cunt. He drove his tongue deep in and out. It was like being fucked with a tongue. She was in heaven feeling what his tongue was doing. He sealed his lips on her pussy and filled it with air. When he stopped you could hear the rush of air escaping. He repeated this, many times licking her clit in between giving her his version of a blow job. She thoroughly enjoyed this experience.

After having breakfast Roscoe stood up and drove his cock inside her. He fucked her and drove her crazy with his big black cock. He asked is this what you want bitch? She replied you know it is master and told him she loved his cock. He replied not as much as I love fucking your hot wet cunt. You’re my nasty whore. Priscilla loved dirty talk and got very excited being called a slut, whore or white cock sucking bitch. They fucked away for quite some time. They kissed and took turns sucking each other’s breasts. Before moving on to the dining room.

In the dining room Roscoe put Priscilla on the end of our long dining table, pulled up a chair and had a second helping of breakfast. He spread her legs wide, licked her clit and drove his tongue deep inside once again. He inserted the honey dipper her brought from the kitchen. This was one of her favorite toys that made her come quickly. He worked the honey dipper in and twirled it around in circular motion. This drove her crazy and took her to the edge of a full-blown orgasm. While doing this, he intermittently inserted fingers, first one and eventually all four and finger fucked her to her delight. As he fucked her with all four finger’s he savagely licked her clit until she exploded and squirt all over his face.

Roscoe now stood with her cum dripping off his face and drove his cock in, she begged for his cock. She raised herself up on her elbows watching his big black love making tool fill her. She loved watching all ten inches of his tool disappear in her wet dripping tool box. He asked her are you my white bitch slave? She replied yes master I’ll do whatever you command because your cock drives me wild. He said I command you to go in the living room and get on all fours over the ottoman. He helped her off the dining room table and she did what her master requested.

In the living room she leaned on the ottoman face down, knees on the floor and her beautiful milky white ass high in the sky. Roscoe followed her and started rubbing and kissing her ass. He told her how he wanted to drive his cock in her hot and waiting pussy and fuck her deep. He said after I do that, I’m going to fuck your sweet white ass with all ten inches. She said yes master whatever you desire.

He put a few fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her getting her ready for his BBC. As he did this he worked one finger in her ass. When her pussy and ass were relaxed and ready, he slowly put his cock in her pussy. Eventually picking up the pace making her cum and squirt all over his cock. Now his shiny black cock glistened with her white cum.
He put his index finger in her pussy to get some of her love juice. Once wet he slowly inserted it in her ass. He worked it in and out until her ass was fully relaxed and ready to fulfil her masters wishes. He slowly put the head of his cock in until her ass accepted it. Once in he slowly fucked her a little deeper with each thrust checking to be sure she was OK and he wasn’t hurting. She told him it was a pleasurable hurt and not to stop. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and deep. She was now moaning with pleasure and cumming again. He asked if she liked getting fucked in the ass. She replied yes master please cum in me. He grabbed her hips tight and pulled her toward him and thrust his cock as deep as possible and filled her ass with his warm cum. He kept fucking away after he came. His cum served as a lubricant and her ass was totally relaxed and willing accepted all ten inches.

After getting ass fucked, she took his hand and walked him to the shower on the first-floor. She took out some towels and wash clothes. They got in the shower where she proceeded to wash his body especially his semi erect love tool. She got on her knees sucked his cock back to full erection, licked his balls and ass. This got him incredibly turned on. He stood her up bent her over and started to fuck her once again. He fondled her breasts and told her what a great white bitch slave she was. She told him that’s good because you are a great master who knows how to please. She leaned against the walls of the shower as he fucked her hard, nasty and deep. He told her he was about to cum and wanted her on her knees. She shut off the water and obeyed her master. He shot a big load all over her face. He wiped his cock all over her cum laden face and she licked it clean. She kept licking and sucking as he slapped her face with his cock.

She turned the water on again and they finished their shower. They dried each other. It was now about 5:00 p.m. They went out to dinner and took in a movie. In the theater they teased each other with wandering hands. They came home had a glass of wine and went to bed. They had to recharge because Sunday they had to continue to fulfil her fantasy on the second floor.

Around 8:00 a.m. Priscilla woke up and took a shower. Roscoe was still sleeping and probably dreaming about Saturday. She went down to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee and started to prepare breakfast. The aroma of the coffee woke up Roscoe and he went down to the kitchen and hugged and kissed Priscilla. She continued to make breakfast. They finished breakfast and she asked Roscoe if he wanted to shower while she cleaned up the dishes. He went upstairs and showered. When he finished, he came back down stairs wearing just a robe.

They started to kiss and fondle each other and their robes fell to the floor. They worked their way to the staircase leading upstairs. Priscilla sat on a step and played with Roscoe’s cock. She took it from flaccid to rock hard in a flash. She to stroked and licked the shaft. She let him know how much she loved his cock and how it made her feel. She said this cock makes me cum and tingle all over and I love the contrast of your shiny black cock against my milky white skin. Roscoe held her breasts as she sucked his cock.

Roscoe lifted her to her feet. As she stood up he started licking her pussy and getting her excited. He turned her around and licked her white ass cheeks and eventually ran his tongue in her ass. She moaned with as his tongue explored every inch of her inner most parts. Roscoe stood up and put his cock in her anxiously awaiting pussy. They moved up one step at a time, pausing to fuck on each. When they got to the landing, he bent her over and drove her up the remaining steps to the hallway upstairs. Once in the hallway he continued to fuck her from behind. She pulled away and got on her knees to do what she loved doing best, namely sucking his black cock.

She guided him to the back bedroom and told him to lay on the bed as she was not done sucking. He happily got on the bed and she dove between his legs and feverishly continued to lick, suck and explore all ten inches. Roscoe was relaxed and in oral heaven. After enjoying this pleasurable experience for some time, he raised and opened his legs. He said your master wants you to lick his ass. Without hesitation she went to work licking and fingering his ass. He screamed and called her a nasty mom fucking white bitch. This turned her on and she rimmed and finger fucked his ass with more intensity. She could see the pre-cum on the head of his cock and went up and licked it away. He smiled and thanked her. She let him know the pleasure was all hers.
While in the back bedroom they fucked in many positions. From doggie to mission and an array of others too numerous to mention. They explored positions they had never done in the past. This excited both of them and they couldn’t wait to move the action to the middle bedroom. Roscoe picked her up and dropped her on the bed in the middle bedroom. She sat up on the edge as he guided his cock in her mouth. He held the back of her head and guided her mouth on his cock. He continued to face fuck her and pushing his ten inches down her throat. She gagged many times but always recovered and continued to pleasure him and herself. She then laid on her back with her head hanging down off the edge of the bed and Roscoe drove his cock deep in her throat and fucked her mouth. In this position there was no gagging and she could take all ten inches easily. They both enjoyed this position.

After face fucking her, he got her bag of tricks. He took out the white dildo from their initial meeting as well as the black one the size of Roscoe. He lubed them up and started fucking her. First with the smaller white one, then the Roscoe size. Between dildos he finger-fucked her with all four fingers. He really had her where he wanted. He got her to cum big time with the Roscoe size black dildo. She squirt all over the bed as she screamed and moaned at the top of her lungs how she loved what he was doing and how it made her pussy feel. He raised her legs and put them on his shoulders and drove all ten inches balls deep in her. He slammed her hard and deep and said take that my white slave bitch. She said I want more master. He replied don’t write a check you can’t cash to which she said I’ll not only cash it but give you change. She screamed at the top of her lungs “FUCK ME HARDER MASTER” and “FUCK ME DEEPER MASTER”. He exploded a massive cream pie deep in her. She said master lick your cream from my pussy. He went down and cleaned up every drop. They took a break and napped for awhile before moving on to the King Size bed in the master bedroom where Roscoe would continue to be “THE MASTER.

After resting for quite some time they moved to the master bedroom. Roscoe continued where he left off licking and loving Priscilla’s pussy. He brought along the bag of tricks and took out the black dildo that was a little longer and much thicker than Roscoe. He lubed it liberally and started working it in. She had no problem accepting it and was rather turned on as she watched him fuck her with it. Before long she was on the verge of having an orgasm. Roscoe sensed this and removed the dildo and lubed all four fingers. He put all fours fingers in. She eagerly accepted them and really enjoyed it as he twisted his hand in a circular motion. He moved his thumb in position with the fingers and told her your master wants to fist fuck you. She hesitated and asked will it hurt. He replied I’ll be gentle and stop if it does. She replied go slow. She knew his big slow hands always turned her on so she agreed to let him try.

Roscoe continued to explore. He used a lot of lubricant and worked about a half inch in at a time as he twisted his fist. He assured her his fist was not bigger than the head of her children when she gave birth. She agreed and knew how good his fingers made her feel. He pushed a little further each time. As his fist went deeper, she asked him to stop so her pussy could get accustomed to the size. After about twenty minutes his fist popped all the way in. Neither of them could believe it. She was not in pain but welcomed the feel in her womb now being completely full. He held it there for a few minutes. She leaned up on her elbows to see what she had trouble believing. Roscoe started to slowly pump his fist in and out just a little bit. Her hips started to gyrate and she controlled his fist. At this point she was enjoying the experience. She was getting very excited and after about ten minutes had the best orgasm of her life. She squirt more love juice on Roscoe, more than either could have imagined. She told him it was somewhat painful at first but became very pleasurable after he was all the way in. She said she could feel it pop in and liked the feeling. Roscoe removed his fist and they napped.

When they woke up from their nap they talked about what just happened. Roscoe was concerned and wanted to make sure she was OK with being fisted. She told him once she relaxed and accepted his slow hand it felt surprisingly exciting and she had the best orgasm of her life. She rubbed his cock and licked his body from head to toe. She sucked and nibbled on his breasts. He really enjoyed when she did this. She told him she looked forward to being fisted again when the time was right. Priscilla got on top cow girl style. She really gets off in this position. She started riding and gyrating on his cock. She loved the way it rubbed on her clit and she controlled how and when she’d cum.

Roscoe asked if she would take a break from riding her master and put her breasts around his cock. She moved down and put his cock between her breasts. She moved up and down as he squeezed her breasts tight. She sucked the head of cock as it came out from between her breasts. She looked him in the eye and said I want this cock deep in me black man. I want to see these big slow black hands squeeze my breasts as I ride my black master.
She moved up and started riding once again. As she rode Roscoe alternated between squeezing her breasts and slapping her ass. He slapped her ass so hard she had red hot welts and hand prints for days. The only thing hotter than her ass was her steamy pussy looking to be filled with his sticky love juice. She put her hand on her belly and told Roscoe she could feel his cock inside her as she rode it. She asked master could you please fill my cunt with your warm cum. She rode hard. They held hands and she fucked him harder and harder. She squeezed her pussy walls tight so as to pull his cum out. He screamed and raised his hips off the bed and said is this what you want you nasty fucking white slut. She replied GOD YESSS! She could feel his warm cum running down her legs. She squeezed every drop out and went down and licked their love juice mixture off his cock.

They laid there reflecting what they did in the past 36 hours. Both were blown away and loved every minute. Roscoe asked have we fucked in every room. Priscilla said not quite, we have to christen the upstairs shower. They moved into the shower and completed their mission. Roscoe bent her over and checked out his big hand prints on her ass as he fucked her again in the shower. He told her about the hand prints and she commented you left marks from your hands in me as well as on me.

They dressed and went downstairs. Priscilla made something to eat and sent him home to his wife well taken care of. In a perverse way she was glad his wife didn’t give head or try kinky exciting things. It left him all pent up and horny as hell to explore his desires and fantasies with her. They both reaped the benefits of his wife being straight laced and not thinking outside the box. Pun intended.

When I got home that evening she was anxious to tell me of her adventures from the past two days. She told me what they did in every room. It totally blew me away to find out my wife had been fucked in her pussy, her mouth and her ass and thoroughly enjoyed it. It really blew me away hearing about her being fucked with her sex toys. But, the biggest mind blower was she was fist fucked and enjoyed it. Not to mention was looking forward to doing it again.

Just to think two short years ago she only had one limited black cock experience with my college buddy. Now years later she’s a total slut for Roscoe and enjoys the Slave Master role playing. I never guessed this would happen but for some reason I’m glad it did. I guess I’ve been cuckold by default. In Phase-Three, over the next eight or nine years I got to witness everything they did in every room many times plus some more craziness. I look forward to sharing many of the crazy things we did in the next Phase. I apologize for the length of this chapter but wanted to cover it all. I hope you enjoyed. Photo attached is my Cow Girl riding wife around sixty years of age. Feel free to ask any questions I’d be happy to answer.

Attachments

• Blur Babe.jpg
    Blur Babe.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 21
Back