the girlie night out.

rodriguan

Male
From
UK
just a short story (snippet) hope it fits here...

I love the idea of a wife going out with a few friends (the girlie night out) with hubby left at home minding the *******. Wife meets guy, sucks his cock, gets fucked, then goes home to hubby. Kisses hubby with a mouth where a stranger's cock had recently been & lies in bed next to him with a stranger's cum swimming inside her cunt! Hubby has no idea!
My fantasy continues...Hubby asks wife how was her night. naughty wife tells hubby she had a great time & got chatted up by a few guys & is really horny right now...
"feel for yourself", she says. Hubby feels her gooey mess & has no idea he's feeling another man's cum.
"do you want to fuck?", he asks hopefully.
"oh, yes!", she says. "I'd love it if you'd lick me", she adds mischievously!
Hubby can't believe his luck...it's been weeks since she let him fuck her. He nods enthusiastically...
"just lie there, I'll sit on your face!", she whispers in his ear!
Hubby starts licking furiously...his plan is to make his wife cum with his tongue as he knows he probably won't last long once he gets his aching cock inside her cunt.
Wife is loving this...the thought of her boring (but rich) husband licking a stranger's cum from her pussy turns her on no end...but just as she is about to cum, hubby stops!
"your pussy tastes different, honey!".
"oh, erm, must be that new diet I've been on...", the wife stutters!
Hubby nods & keeps eating her unfaithful cunt until she cums!
"I've got to do this again", she thinks as she drifts off to sleep. She's already fast asleep by the time hubby cums inside her less than 60 seconds after her own orgasm!
Hubby turns over to go to sleep, thinking "this is great! I think I might offer to mind the ******* more often if this is going to be my reward! Must also get her to stay on that diet, her cunt tasted really good tonight!"
Both hubby & wife fall asleep with smiles on their faces. :)

I love the idea of a wife going out with a few friends (the girlie night out) with hubby left at home minding the *******. Wife meets guy, sucks his cock, gets fucked, then goes home to hubby. Kisses hubby with a mouth where a stranger's cock had recently been & lies in bed next to him with a stranger's cum swimming inside her cunt! Hubby has no idea!
My fantasy continues...Hubby asks wife how was her night. naughty wife tells hubby she had a great time & got chatted up by a few guys & is really horny right now...
"feel for yourself", she says. Hubby feels her gooey mess & has no idea he's feeling another man's cum.
Hubby can't believe his luck...it's been weeks since she let him fuck her. He nods enthusiastically...
Hubby starts licking furiously...his plan is to make his wife cum with his tongue as he knows he probably won't last long once he gets his aching cock inside her cunt.
Wife is loving this...the thought of her boring (but rich) husband licking a stranger's cum from her pussy turns her on no end...but just as she is about to cum, hubby stops!
"I've got to do this again", she thinks as she drifts off to sleep. She's already fast asleep by the time hubby cums inside her less than 60 seconds after her own orgasm!
Hubby turns over to go to sleep, thinking "this is great! I think I might offer to mind the ******* more often if this is going to be my reward! Must also get her to stay on that diet, her cunt tasted really good tonight!"
happens all the time , my wifey who has my ok has hooked her friends up with some guys and they go home with smiles and the taste of cum

do their hubbies know? or do they kiss their wives unaware of where their mouths have been, have sex with them not knowing what is lubricating their pussies?:)
Your story sounds like my ex wife she would go out to a meeting or with friends while I stayed home with our ******* then would come home and tell me she was ******* and Horny never thought to check her pussy for cum just thought she was excitef

Your story sounds like my ex wife she would go out to a meeting or with friends while I stayed home with our ******* then would come home and tell me she was ******* and Horny never thought to check her pussy for cum just thought she was excitef
Did she ever make you lick her? Or maybe you did it voluntarily? :)

i like it ... but sometimes i think to dominate the Hubby is the first step to move to this life style, nice work Rod ... any other work of you? or maybe something you like to advise me to read?

Awesome and sexxxy as fuck

Back