The first time I seriously considered letting a cuckold husband suck my cock

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
This is part of a blog that I wrote on my main blog a few months ago. I recently decided to update it and include the missing juicy bits. This is the part so far updated......

Fucking the wife of a jealous cuckold P/T 2 of 3

On arrival at Jake and Jenny's home I was invited to the living room. Jenny had told me beforehand that she was very nervous so my primary concern at this point was to put everyone at ease. This wasn't a problem for me because socially I am very much a people person. Patient, friendly and always considerate about peoples feelings........except when I'm hungry lol

Anyway, I sat on their corner sofa. Myself next to Jenny with Jake slightly further away from us. We kept things friendly and sociable with nothing out of the ordinary other than my ever so slightly intense looks when talking to Jenny. She has that young mom and wife next door look and from appearances you would never guess what a filthy mind she has. However our text conversations on KiK in previous months left me in no doubt of what passions lay below the surface. She was fiery spoke her mind and had a very stubborn streak and from a sexual perspective is often used to being in the driving seat. So when she had said how nervous she was prior to my arrival I was I was somewhat surprised.

Things did progress quite quickly due in no small part to the fact that although we hadn't chatted properly for months beforehand. They had stuck in my mind and I had made a point of getting to know their personalities and what motivated them sexually.

Now this may sound a bit clinical or even calculating if you are not into any aspects of the cuckold lifestyle. But from my perspective if cuckolding interests you it is because you want a bit more than just sex. As a Bull one has to be aware that the couple is going on a mental roller coaster ride with even more twists turns and dips encountered than in conventional swinging. Especially when they are so new to cuckolding.

As a Dom-Bull being observant of this through paying close attention is crucial as you have to strike a delicate balance between coming across as too pushy,arrogant aggressive or being too tame, nice and not standing out as a genuine Bull. In my opinion it cant really be faked, at least not on a sustained basis.

......I kissed Jenny with slow gentle sensuality, gradually increasing the urgency. She kissed me back enthusiastically and more importantly with skill. Her soft lips felt amazing and created a greater sense of urgency in me. For me nothing makes me desire a woman more than a good kiss. The feeling is both intoxicating and addictive. Al the while I was aware of the fact that Jake was watching us and our previous conversations left me in no doubt that he would be feeling both jealous and extremely aroused.

Prior to my arrival I had instructed Jake to wear a pair of his wife's knickers and he had strict orders not to take his cock out or masturbate without first getting my permission. Through the course of the evening Jake failed at the task and took it upon himself to act impulsively on a couple of occasions. Although I found it highly amusing and laughed about it with them in conversation on another day. He had disobeyed me and there had to be consequences. I dealt with that disobedience on my second visit but that is a tale for another day. Anyway.....

After kissing Jenny I just had to satisfy what for me is a very powerful craving. I call it my one and only vice. I feel no shame in admitting that I am a pussy worshipper and I crave its aroma with a vengeance. Now I know a lot of you guys have a panty sniffing fetish. Mine is similar but for me the key difference is my desire to sniff a woman's panties while still on her and when she is in a state of arousal. Jenny was wearing very thin black leggings which hugged her body tightly. I bent her over and pressed my nose between her arse cheeks to take a gentle sniff mmmmmmm delightful. As I got more aroused I pressed my face harder and harder into her cheeks. My hands alternated between squeezing her arse and gripping her thighs to ensure my nose was press firmly against her pussy so she couldn't get away. A lot of women don't quite understand the fascination some of us guys have of sniffing them and quite a few feel self conscious about the idea of a man burying his nose between their thighs. I always love that moment when a woman not used to it looses herself in the moment and is infected by my enthusiasm. The magic moment is when a woman forgets her inhibitions and pushes herself into my face without a care in the world mmmmmm.

After a while I peeled off Jenny's leggings pulled her panties slightly to the side and began to gently kiss, suck and lick the soft flesh around the entrance of her pussy. Oh how I love to tease. Deep as my hunger is I like to tease with maximum cruelty when I first lick a woman's pussy. The more strong willed and independent she is, the more i feel the urge to tease and torment her with my tongue. I close my eyes and tune myself in to how she responds to my touch. I like getting a woman to the point that she literally needs me inside her and because I so love the aroma and taste I'm in no rush to relieve her with my cock.

Jenny's pussy was absolutely delicious. She was shaved too so I was able to suck and lick around her by now very wet lips. Every now and then slowly licking the length of her wetness. Up and down i would go never too fast so she could really feel my tongue exploring her sweet taste and texture. I'd push my nose into her pussy and slide upwards. It would rub against her clip while my tongue caressed lower down. Oh how I love to discover what techniques turn a woman on most. At this point there was no doubt that Jenny was ready to be fucked but I wasn't going to do that just yet.

I forget to mention that this was to be a night of potential firsts in a number of respects. Jenny had never been fucked by a black man and Jake had an overwhelming urge to suck a black cock for the first time and to clean up. I have lost count of the number of white guys that have approached me expressing a desire to see me fuck their wife or girlfriend and to also suck my cock. Over the years my response has ranged from boredom to irritation and anger over this expressed desire. Jake was no different. He had pleaded repeatedly to be allowed to suck my cock and have me spurt to the back of his throat. My answer had always been NO

But something was different now. My conversations other cuckolds as well as with Jake beforehand had changed my perspective. I found jakes conflicting jealousy and desire to serve me fascinating. So my last response before visiting was.....lets wait and see.

So with Jakes jealousy in mind and while still in my boxers I sat beside Jenny and began kissing her again. Naturally by now all shyness had gone so kissing was all the more natural, instinctive and passionate I paused for a moment, during which time I turned to Jake told him to get to his knees, unbutton my boxers and pull my cock out through the opening........

Interesting blog post. I like it. I've let one or two cuckolded men suck my cock. I couldn't just let a white guy suck my cock though (I wouldn't get hard). I have to get the wife to make me hard and then let him suck me while I kiss her and perhaps eat her pussy. I very seldom cum in a cuckolds mouth. On the whole, its a dominance thing for me. I like the idea of the couple worshiping my cock. Also, the cuckold is giving up a lot by letting me fuck his wife, so letting him have one or his fantasies come true isn't too much to ask I guess.

My husband loves going down on my lovers after they have cum in me. He likes our combined taste. Very few lovers let my husband suck them, but those who do are asked back. My husband loves cock as much as I do. And to me, if a man is willing to let my husband suck him, I am more willing to let him do more with me more often.

Back