The first time I cummed in black pussy

I was working at a nite time office cleaning job it was me and this cuteiest little black girl I have ever seen we worked together for about year she was small 5"3-5"5 about 140 lbs short hair and glasses back in the summer she wore some shorts that were tight dam that ass was cute and those Legs lite. Brown and silky. After about two hours of working together I went to the an empty
Office and jacked off I have to say this wasent the first time I've jacked off thinking of her well about two weeks ago we got some real cold weather and her car wouldn't start so I gave her a ride home I told her if she needed a ride tomorrow I would give her a ride the next day we where on our way to work and our boss called and said work was cancelled roads were bad so I turned around to take tonya home she ask me if I could stop and buy her a bottle of henny she was only 19 I said I guess she said ill share it with you be got back to her apartment had a few drinks talked about have way through the bottle she she gets up and go to bathroom and takes a shower I thought she was try to sober up after about 20 minutes she comes out butt naked bends over and tells me to lick her ass I licked that little pink ass clean she told me she caught me once jacking off while watching her I then ate that pussy raw I took turns eating ass and pussy by this time my dick was hard as a rock all 11" inches of it I put it in that pussy and cumned all in it I just kept fucking it till I cummed again I coundet help but cum in it this girl made me cum three times I never done that it felt so fucking dam good fast forward I'm now a 53 year old dad because of that one nite

Back